Mk677 + ipam/cbc Q

1. Mk677 + ipam/cbc Q

Was thinking of doing mk 677 25mg on empty stomach in the AM.

Then cjc no dac/ipamorelin 500/500 kind of boom dose before bed.

Now the peptide can be expensive, almost close to crappy ug Chinese gh. My Q is for those experienced is this cjc/ipam worthwhile for some fat loss / gh bump over 6 mths of steady use?

2. Personally (I'm only 30 y/o) I like MK solo over ipam/cjc boom dosing or regular 3x daily dosing.

I've felt better, looked better and noticed more change in my body on mk solo. After using mk I don't think I'll go back to peptides, haven't even really touched them since honestly, have a few bottles in the freezer just sitting there.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JahCure View Post
    Personally (I'm only 30 y/o) I like MK solo over ipam/cjc boom dosing or regular 3x daily dosing.

I've felt better, looked better and noticed more change in my body on mk solo. After using mk I don't think I'll go back to peptides, haven't even really touched them since honestly, have a few bottles in the freezer just sitting there.
    thank you. i think im on board with this. All i think ill do is cjc with DAC 2x week and mk677

4. go with the peptides over the crap generics. you will see a lot more.

5. With dac is the way to go
    •   

6. i would go for ghrp2/cjc no dac. much better than ipam. you can keep in the mk.

500mcg of cjc no dac is incredibly high and wasting a lot. you are better off doing doses of 100-200mcg 3x per day.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HGH or GHRP6/GHRP2/Ipam to help with Joint Pain?
    By FireRescue in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 09:42 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 11:52 AM
  3. Hgh, mod grf and ipam
    By Jlive2480 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-13-2011, 01:50 AM
  4. CBC bloodwork test and supplements
    By ClutchGene in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0