mk-677 2x a week dosing and ecdysterones

1. mk-677 2x a week dosing and ecdysterones

Let me start off by saying this is my first post on here! I've lurked for years in the private browser settings, but finally created an account to ask some questions and get feedback.

I've always been a hard gainer and on top of that, I'm a runner. While some of you may be indifferent about ecdys, they've always seemed to give me an edge in weight gaining and allowing me to eat copious amounts of food while maintaining a pretty lean physique. M-Stak and Kre-Anabolyn have been my two regulars. E-bol was my favorite before Thermolife fell off the face of the Earth. I've never dipped into steroids or prohormones... If for no other reason than I have a luscious head of hair I don't want to **** with and joint pain / sporadic lethargy levels would surely mess with running.
    The one substance that has intrigued me for quite some time now is mk-677. A friend of mine sold me some Necroplam by Vicious Labs for cheap before it was discontinued. But, I still haven't touched it. I eat a ton of carbs in preparation for half-marathons and when trying to bulk (which is soon), so the insulin resistance factor of it is slightly concerning. Moreover, the recent discussion of increased ghrelin receptors in the brain is worrisome. I know a few people have experimented with a 5-on 2-off protocol of 10mg. I also read some every other day of 10 mg protocols. I was wondering if there would be any benefit at all to dosing 10mg twice a week. Potentially Sunday evening after long runs and once mid-week. This way increased sensitivity may not be a huge concern due to the lack of chronic stimulation / every day use? Is there any benefit to this protocol (increased appetite, joint relief, healing properties, keep body fat% in check, anti-aging) or would it just be a complete waste / not worth it?

The only other thing I was wondering about is a potential negative or increased effect of ecdys on mk-677 since ecdys strive to do some of the things that mk-677 does such as increase igf-1.

Any help is appreciated.

2. Every other day and 2x per week dosing is a waste. 5on 2 off is what u want and I'm pretty sure it can be used with anything
    •   

3. Thanks for the reply. I think I'm going to end up selling it though. I'm hesitant to run it for any long-term time after reading in the other thread on here about its potential negative effects on ghrelin receptors in the brain.

4. Quote Originally Posted by GravyVampire View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I think I'm going to end up selling it though. I'm hesitant to run it for any long-term time after reading in the other thread on here about its potential negative effects on ghrelin receptors in the brain.
    If your not going to run it 12weeks or longer you mine as well sell it

5. I ran it at 12.5 mg/day and gain around 7 lbs of water (due to the increase in aldosterone).

I also ate like a horse (due to the increase in gastric motility).

but, sleep was amazing and recovery was a bit better.... but, I'm just too fat to use it right now.

I doubt 2x a week would do much for ya.... maybe 2 on 1 off? although like @Smont pointed out, the 5/2 seems to be the most common protocol now....
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by CatSnake View Post
    I ran it at 12.5 mg/day and gain around 7 lbs of water (due to the increase in aldosterone).

I also ate like a horse (due to the increase in gastric motility).

but, sleep was amazing and recovery was a bit better.... but, I'm just too fat to use it right now.

I doubt 2x a week would do much for ya.... maybe 2 on 1 off? although like @Smont pointed out, the 5/2 seems to be the most common protocol now....
    FWIW, you might want to look into Iparmorelin (or one of the other sub-Q GHRP's) and some melatonin before bed. less gains, but I've heard some people have seen some mild success with this, with very little side effects.

I have yet to try Ipa, but am planning on trying it down the road....

also, are you a competitive runner? if so, MK677 is a pretty easy flag for a PED test....

7. I was trying to take a picture of some bttls but not working. I got some ipamorelin from 3 years ago I never reconstituted. Any chance there still good?

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742A using AnabolicMinds mobile app

8. Don't remember the brand but came in bubble wrap with a black label 2mg and a clear empty bttl and a extra red cap

9. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    I was trying to take a picture of some bttls but not working. I got some ipamorelin from 3 years ago I never reconstituted. Any chance there still good?

man, I dunno...... I doubt peptides last that long, but I guess the issue might be whether it was in a solution or not.

I assume it's still refrigerated?

10. It was never mixed

11. Not going to take a chance just going to toss it

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2017, 09:26 PM
  2. Replies: 159
    Last Post: 08-18-2015, 07:18 PM
  3. Trest and mk 677 Log.