IBE's Oratropin vs. MR's IGF-1

joeycrabcakes

joeycrabcakes

Awards
quite simple, just dont know which one to go with.

1. IBE's oratropin
2. MR's powder IGF
3. MR's reconstituted IGF

in the sticky, it says only get the powder, but others have said they had good results with oratropin and MR's recon IGF. Please no biased opinions here, and hopefully someone can respond that has tried both.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
All three are well proven to be effective so it's really a matter of whether you want to inject and/or how much you are willing to spend for an IGF cycle.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
...in the sticky, it says only get the powder...
:rant:
I don't know why anyone puts that write-up on their board. That's bullshit. The thing is the author is correct, but wrong. You see:
- Yes, LongR3 IGF-1 only comes lyophylized (powder form) FROM THE MANUFACTURER themself.
...BUT...
- There's are plenty of research sites that carry reconstituted IGF. It is not that it's not legit... it is MUCH cheaper to buy it in bulk, reconstitute it, and then you can evenly distribute it without problems. The IGF is perfectly fine in those cases.

The writer seemingly just came from some elitist mindset where everyone should have the money to buy the stuff direct from GroPep and if not you're not getting the 100000000% guraranteed real deal. Well, that's right, but there are plenty of reputable sites with legit reconstituted IGF, and that makes those who spend extra for the powder form a little less smart... and a little less wealthy. :rant:

rodge nl.

Awards
i have only tried the gensci igtropin and loved it and today i'm gonna start with MR's reconstituted igf.

-rodge

Mr.Sparkle

Awards
i have only tried the gensci igtropin and loved it and today i'm gonna start with MR's reconstituted igf.

-rodge
Gensci is hella overpriced.... MRs is good stuff
FWIW get whatever is cheaper... they can last a year once reconstituted....

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

-rodge

PLEASE post your results, such as do you feel the same as you did on the Gensci, how many days does it take you to feel it etc.

I have seen some guys say that Gesci is the **** and the 'other' stuff wont do anything for you.

So you having already used Gensci it will be VERY interesting how you react to MR's.

Thanks

CROWLER

rodge nl.

Awards
it is'nt a fair compair cause this time i'm on a hgh cycle at 3iu.

1 week in and seeing some slight results.

-rodge

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:rant:
I don't know why anyone puts that write-up on their board. That's bullshit. The thing is the author is correct, but wrong. You see:
- Yes, LongR3 IGF-1 only comes lyophylized (powder form) FROM THE MANUFACTURER themself.
...BUT...
- There's are plenty of research sites that carry reconstituted IGF. It is not that it's not legit... it is MUCH cheaper to buy it in bulk, reconstitute it, and then you can evenly distribute it without problems. The IGF is perfectly fine in those cases.

The writer seemingly just came from some elitist mindset where everyone should have the money to buy the stuff direct from GroPep and if not you're not getting the 100000000% guraranteed real deal. Well, that's right, but there are plenty of reputable sites with legit reconstituted IGF, and that makes those who spend extra for the powder form a little less smart... and a little less wealthy. :rant:
Now you are wrong.

The write up WAS right... At the time.

Outdated thats all... handling and manufacturing of IGF has changed to for the better. Better ways of keeping it stable, longer.

Adams

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
it is'nt a fair compair cause this time i'm on a hgh cycle at 3iu.

1 week in and seeing some slight results.

-rodge
Thanks for your objectivity.

I am reading other guys say that when they use Gensi they feel that 'hypo' feeling right from the first shot. And none have said they had to wait a week to feel something.

Did you feel anything like this and if so did you feel it the first shot of IGF-1 this time?

Thanks

CROWLER

rodge nl.

Awards
i've never noticed hypo feelings from igf,not from gensci or MR.

-rodge

bigcity

Awards
I really want to try oratropin but want to find out more about it first

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I really want to try oratropin but want to find out more about it first
Just do a search cuz there has to be a dozen cycle threads and discussion on the product since its release.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Bump for update from rodge nl.

BTW is that you in your avatar?

CROWLER

rodge nl.

Awards
i've done 4 weeks of MR ifg at 50mcg ed and i must say that i really liked the results although i used it to speed up the recovery after surgery instaed of building muscle.its been almost 10 weeks since i've had surgery cause of a torn pec major(tendon completly off)and i'm back in the gym now for 2 weeks.this is something that made my doc and physical therapist wonder how the hell its possible.about 3 weeks from now i'm gonna run the next cycle of igf at 70mcg.

-rodge

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Great job thanks for the info and geat pic.

CROWLER

FreakNasty22

Awards
I've tried igtropin, i've tried muscle research and i've tried omega's injectable igf1, and unfortunately i've tried the oratropin, go with the injectable it's cheaper and it's ten times better.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
I've tried igtropin, i've tried muscle research and i've tried omega's injectable igf1, and unfortunately i've tried the oratropin, go with the injectable it's cheaper and it's ten times better.
how is the omega injectables compared to muscle research?

FreakNasty22

Awards
it's all the same brother feels the same to me

sctxms

Awards
I am trying for the first time oratropin with so so results I am upping the dose starting next week

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering why you would go with the oratropin. As was said just above your post it is the most exp. I have heard VERY few people who were pleased with the results when compared to the less exp injectable.

Maybe you were thinking that you didn't want to inject so I will take the oral sups.

From all I see with all these new sups over the past couple years they just don't work as well as the injectables.

CROWLER

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering why you would go with the oratropin. As was said just above your post it is the most exp. I have heard VERY few people who were pleased with the results when compared to the less exp injectable.

Maybe you were thinking that you didn't want to inject so I will take the oral sups.

From all I see with all these new sups over the past couple years they just don't work as well as the injectables.

CROWLER
I am willing to give the Oratropin try, just because I have always been a great responder, and after a 15 week test-e, EQ, dbol, SD, cycle I am going to be tired of pinning. :\

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Although pinning 0.2ml with a 30g slin pin is such a nice feeling, compared to ml volumes with 20g...

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Although pinning 0.2ml with a 30g slin pin is such a nice feeling, compared to ml volumes with 20g...
If I ever pin with 20g, I deserve to be shot. Anything under 25g is for more of a man than me. I don't plan on piercing my ass, just puncturing it :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol at Bohica.

BTW you still eating the raw eggs or you stop?

CROWLER