Mk 677 lethargy ..... should i discontinue?

Sketch2000

Awards
Wow.

The lethargy is UNREAL!

Yesterday i began -

Test cyp 500mg
(250mg injected Tuesday and Thursday, 200mg of the test c injected will be from my own - pharmacy grade for my trt, the other 300 will be from Geno Tec)

Ghrp2 twice daily
(I've used ghrp2, cjc wo dac, igf lr3, and igf des in the past) I'll be using post workout (then immediately a shake, no carbs) and in the evening.

Mk 677
My plan was to start at 12.5mg and work up to 25mg daily (more on this below)

My primary source of protein is whey protein isolate. I've kept a pretty good diet having just completed my 5th week back in the gym after an injury. Most days (when able) i track my macros and have protein in the high 200's, carbs under 200 and fat around 100 or less (i weigh around 190, bf around 21%)

Anyway. Given that this week i wanted to begin my short blast (then titrate back down to 200mg test cyp) i got more dymatize whey isolate and picked up some muscle pharm combat powder (whey protein blend), also picked up some kre alkyn (buffered creatine) as this always helps my lifts (used it plenty before), more bcaa's....

So started all this yesterday.

Back to the mk 677...

Everything seems to be panning out okay.

But idk how on Gods earth I'd be able to take 25mg at night. Taking 12.5mg last night resulted in a great night of sleep (very restful and dreamful)

But the lethargy was so bad i could barely stay awake at work.

For the last hour or so I've done some research and it seems some ppl can't even take mk because of the sides.

I've also had an increase in appetite and tonight have pain in my left hand.

One thing i DON'T want (besides the lethargy - can't function with it) is water weight.

I had no idea it caused water retention.

The study i found from the board of endocrinology didn't cite any water weight in their findings as a side effect.

It also didn't cite any correlation between increases in prolactin or cortisol levels, yet I'm reading dozens of posts which point to the fact that it may?

So tonight I'm going to take 10mg and hope the lethargy subsides (like most ppl say)

I'm also going to decide (based on responses i get from this posting) if mk really is something i want to use.

Is it going to help me gain lean muscle mass (or alternatively bulk me up but I'll lose the water weight when I'm done leaving me with great gains)

If not its probably not for me. And I'm okay with that.

If that's the case I'll drop it and run the 500 mg of test maybe get some synthetol for site growth (which is what i really want)...

One of the postings i found cited that the difference between taking 10mg and 50mg was little in terms of hgh but high with regard to igf1. So if your someone like me who's dying for hyperplasia (or as close to it as you can get) you'd want to take a higher dose. Just not sure if i can.

Anyway, can any of you help with the following? (I've found a lot of conflicting info)

Does it affect cortisol or prolactin?

Does aswangda help with sides?

What is the minimal amount you can use (mg) for benefit?

How long have you used it?

What gains did you see?

What did you like best?

What did you like least?

Any advice?

Thanks all.

DM

Sketch2000

Awards
Do you take it 2 hours before bed?
No. I actually take it when I'm ready to sleep or getting in bed. The time i sleep varies but not by much.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
it increases water/sodium retention like all hGH products do... by increasing aldosterone.

as far as gaining LBM.... it depends on your age/hGH output, I guess.

I didn't care for MK, myself.... hungry all the time and carried a ton of water. but I also wasn't very lean when I was on it, and it made me look fatter than I already was...

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First don't name sources.....it literally makes some people estrogen rise.
The ghrp could be causing the hand issue just as much as the mk.
I'm on like week 12 of cjc/ghrp and I'm just starting to feel carpal tunnel sides.( I'm cool with it means it's working)
I've had to stop mk677. I've tried it several times . once through cycle and pct. Kept weight up and slept good. But I always felt under par.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah bloat is almost for sure in the beginning but it's checkable just like the lethargy.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Taking a baby aspirin per day is recommended for bloat as well as potassium. I never stayed on MK long enough myself to derermine if either one helped with the bloat. Some epi-andro could help with bloat and lethargy but I am not sure if you want to go there..

sespress

Awards
Oh yeah bloat is almost for sure in the beginning but it's checkable just like the lethargy.
Yeah the lethargy at least for me with mk went away in line week two entirely. The bloat does suck but also goes away after you discontinue. I only have been able to do 12.5 ever. 30mg made me so tired I couldn't get over it. Try dosing down a bit for a few days to see if you get used to it.

Sketch2000

Awards
An update on my first week of mk and 500mg of test cyp - after dropping to 6mg, then 8mg, and now 10mg the lethargy has almost gone and I'm continuing to have lucid vivid dreams. When i lowered to 6mg or 8mg the vivid dreams weren't as pronounced as they are now on 10mg. Since introducing test c at 500 along with kre alkyn and the mk (ghrp2 twice daily) I've added 40 pounds to my seated military press (6 weeks ago i was lifting the bar as the reason i was out of the gym was due to a shoulder injury), I've also increased my bench by 50 pounds (No bull****). My pumps are better, sleep is great, and i have a better sense of well-being. Despite the data indicating that the main difference between 10mg and 25mg of mk is igf1 not hgh (and igf1 is more of what i want) I'll stick to the lowest dose i can to avoid sides. Meaning that the lethargy is manageable or null and bloat under control (thus far no water weight a little bloat). Will continue well past my test only cycle (titrate back to trt dose of 200mg test c) and as long as possible to get the most benefit from the hgh. More updates top come.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Most guys combat the lethargy by using it 5 days on, 2 days off. My sweet spot (to reduce bloat + lethargy) was 3 days on, 3 days off @ about 15mg. I still got good gains and increased and could function. At least you know you have real MK.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
An update on my first week of mk and 500mg of test cyp - after dropping to 6mg, then 8mg, and now 10mg the lethargy has almost gone and I'm continuing to have lucid vivid dreams. When i lowered to 6mg or 8mg the vivid dreams weren't as pronounced as they are now on 10mg. Since introducing test c at 500 along with kre alkyn and the mk (ghrp2 twice daily) I've added 40 pounds to my seated military press (6 weeks ago i was lifting the bar as the reason i was out of the gym was due to a shoulder injury), I've also increased my bench by 50 pounds (No bull****). My pumps are better, sleep is great, and i have a better sense of well-being. Despite the data indicating that the main difference between 10mg and 25mg of mk is igf1 not hgh (and igf1 is more of what i want) I'll stick to the lowest dose i can to avoid sides. Meaning that the lethargy is manageable or null and bloat under control (thus far no water weight a little bloat). Will continue well past my test only cycle (titrate back to trt dose of 200mg test c) and as long as possible to get the most benefit from the hgh. More updates top come.
How long did you run it at 6mg? Did you have noticeable benefits and bloat at that dosage?

therock123

Awards
Are the slight potential benefits of this stuff even worth the sides? Id think youd get great benefits from test alone or with a compound.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try cjc 1295/ghrp6 at 5mg a week with that test bro.
You'll actually be blown away with the results.
Mk677 is cool nothing bad to say about it.......but comparing it to peptides is like comparing test to Epiandro.
IMO