Figuring out sarms

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Was looking at a sarm bulking cycle for 12 weeks. Lgd,s4,mk,hcgen,n2slin. Dang cycle would cost almost 1000 dollars..... thats an expensive cycle! Am i looking at this correctly?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Give me half of that and I will get you a 15 week cycle and 6 week PCT with three times the gains.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was looking at a sarm bulking cycle for 12 weeks. Lgd,s4,mk,hcgen,n2slin. Dang cycle would cost almost 1000 dollars..... thats an expensive cycle! Am i looking at this correctly?
No your looking at it recklessly.
That much money for a single cycle is way high

Atzz11

Awards
I jam finishing the same stack without the n2slin for a fraction of that and have seen great results. Not sure where you are looking to purchase those but you I ended up paying roughly 250 for everything

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Naw i never purchased anything. I was pricing stuff and it added up to a ton. I have always known about anabolics. Just found out about the sarms being a cylce in itself. If yall know of a site that you recommend, please by all means help a brotheh out. I was pricing my stuff at a research lab that i normally by my peptides from everything seems way to high....

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
You don't need Hcgen or n2slin. LGD and MK would be plenty strong in my opinion for 12 weeks.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What your looking at is the wrong website, yeah the one where the owners name rhymes with Dylan gemelli. Forget about that place forever, hcgen and n2siln are boll0cks too, you could get the next 8 cycles with better gains for that amount of money bro