IGF-1 Dummy here, could use some advise!

t.northbrook

Awards
Hello!

I am just a couple of days into my first cycle of IGF-1 Lr3. I have been starting with a minimal dose, 20mcg daily (10mcgx2, bilaterally). My order of 1mL came in 5x200mcg vials and I reconstituted with AA.

So here's my hang up. 200mcg reconstituted is such a minuscule amount that I am having trouble drawing it up, partially because I was unable to find a 29g insulin needle longer than 1/2 inch. Even with a long needle, I feel that I will not be able to draw up all of the product and will end up losing a significant amount. I have been back loading my syringe with BW and am wondering if I can pre dilute the IGF-1 with the BW in a 1:1 or 2:1 ratio, in the 200mcg vial, to increase the volume and be able to draw it up easier with minimal loss of product and just adjust how much I draw up accordingly? Or would this degrade the product? Or is there another solution for this issue?

I feel like this is probably a brain dead question and I tried to look back through the forums but did not find a answer...
Thank in advance for your help!!