what to use for mixing raw HGH powder, non lyophilized

j_100801

Awards
what can i use to mix raw HGH powder, non lyophilised powder. i have read you can not use BA 1%, you can use sterile water. but with sterile water it stays good only 24 hours.

is there anything i can mix raw HGH with for subQ injection in which the HGH stays ok for 10 days?

thanks

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I didn't even know that non-lyophilized rHGH existed.

What is the reasoning you are unable to use 0.9% benzyl alcohol?

For alternatives, there is always the 0.9% NaCL option, and I believe a third option of a bacteriostatic agent which is also at a 0.9% concentration, but it slips my mind. I'd find it hard to believe that the NaCL would degrade it, though, it's basically sterile saline. Has your research indicated problems with other bacteriostatic additives? BA is just the most common.

j_100801

Awards
the things you say are right for lyophilised HGH. however with nacl 1% lyophilised HGH degrades already after 24 hrs. manufacturers who produce HGH produce the non lyophilised powder. after the production of HGH it is lyophilised to give us the 8iu/10iu vials as we know them. but that is not the way it comes out of the production process. almost all companies that do the lyophilisation process dont produce the HGH itself. thats a much more complicated and more expensive operation.

raw HGH powder, the non lyophilised form, is a different matter. it degrades more quickly and it can not be mixed with Ba 1% as i have heard.