Trying to select the correct stack for cartilage healing

SCW

Awards
I've got some experience using GHRP and BPC-157, very good experience using them in fact. But 9 months ago I smashed my wrist with a barbell (heavy front squat) and tore some cartilage in the wrist. I've been using GHRP and BPC-157 originally because I thought I had torn a tendon. Now that it is evident I have damaged cartilage (repeated x-rays and ultrasound didn't diagnose it) I am trying to focus a treatment correctly.

I just found that the GHRP I've been using is a correct step, but apparently only about half way there. It appears I should also be using IGF-1 in order to actually promote healing of the cartilage. Correct?

I am considering using

GHPR 100mcg 2x/day
IGF-1 LR3 ? (I'm unfamiliar with a healing dosage for IGF-1)
TB-500 2.5mg 2x/wk, transitioning to 2mg/wk after 3 weeks

Is this an appropriate stack and dosage? I used to inject BPC-157 at the site of injury but I know GHRP and TB-500 are not required to be injected at the site. does IGF-1 need to be injected at the site?

thanks.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Welcome to the forum!

I can't offer too much experiential guidance in regards to GHRP, TB-500 and BPC. But in regards to IGF-1, I'd be very wary of the legitimacy of any seller of IGF-1. Increlex is the only FDA approved IGF-1 branded medication on the market right now, and it's only prescribed to children who have IGF-1 deficiencies. IGF-1 is a difficult and expensive molecule to synthesize and I am doubtful that the gray market Chinese labs and research chemical suppliers (who get their raw materials from China) have real IGF-1. My suggestion would go to go for HGH (human growth hormone) instead, it's a much earlier molecule to synthesize and can you get a prescription for it. There's so many brands of HGH, I'm more confident this has been successful figured out by underground Chinese labs. Taking HGH will directly increase your IGF-1 levels, but it takes consistent usage for at least a few months.

SCW

Awards
Thanks.

I originally got into the peptides because I had such a hard time sourcing HGH that I could be confident in. Price is also somewhat of a factor, but I'm trying to avoid a very expensive surgery that may or may not get me to 100% anyway, so some expensive IGF-1 or HGH is still in the budget. I was not aware that IGF-1, even the expensive stuff, is likely poor quality.

I may have to try for a prescription of HGH.

Is it injected directly into the site? Will sub-q sorta close (not in the joint, but at the joint) be acceptable?

Thanks-

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks.

I originally got into the peptides because I had such a hard time sourcing HGH that I could be confident in. Price is also somewhat of a factor, but I'm trying to avoid a very expensive surgery that may or may not get me to 100% anyway, so some expensive IGF-1 or HGH is still in the budget. I was not aware that IGF-1, even the expensive stuff, is likely poor quality.

I may have to try for a prescription of HGH.

Is it injected directly into the site? Will sub-q sorta close (not in the joint, but at the joint) be acceptable?

Thanks-
Keep doing research and delve into various forums, there's lot of reviews out there for HGH, especially pay attention to reviews that have blood work attached. Source talk is not allowed here so that's as much as I can say for that topic.

I'm pretty confident that the IGF-1 that you can find through non-pharmacy sources is not real, I have yet to see compelling quantitative evidence to the contrary.

You may have better luck getting a HGH prescription through an anti-aging clinic or TRT clinic, although they are more expensive than going through your family doc, so I'd try the family doc first.

HGH is subQ, you don't have to inject it locally or close to the site as HGH affects the body as a whole.

SCW

Awards
Welcome to the forum!

I can't offer too much experiential guidance in regards to GHRP, TB-500 and BPC. But in regards to IGF-1, I'd be very wary of the legitimacy of any seller of IGF-1. Increlex is the only FDA approved IGF-1 branded medication on the market right now, and it's only prescribed to children who have IGF-1 deficiencies. IGF-1 is a difficult and expensive molecule to synthesize and I am doubtful that the gray market Chinese labs and research chemical suppliers (who get their raw materials from China) have real IGF-1. My suggestion would go to go for HGH (human growth hormone) instead, it's a much earlier molecule to synthesize and can you get a prescription for it. There's so many brands of HGH, I'm more confident this has been successful figured out by underground Chinese labs. Taking HGH will directly increase your IGF-1 levels, but it takes consistent usage for at least a few months.
I think I found a good source of pharma grade HGH.

How would you recommend I begin a treatment program with the HGH and any other peptides? Any links you can direct me to for an education in using HGH for a healing program? I realize that long-term addition of HDH will cause endocrine problems in the long run, but I'm assuming that for the doses I would need I should be fine to run an HGH cycle for 3-4 months?

Thanks

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think I found a good source of pharma grade HGH.

How would you recommend I begin a treatment program with the HGH and any other peptides? Any links you can direct me to for an education in using HGH for a healing program? I realize that long-term addition of HDH will cause endocrine problems in the long run, but I'm assuming that for the doses I would need I should be fine to run an HGH cycle for 3-4 months?

Thanks
Honestly I'm not very versed in a recovery program for HGH/peptides. Most people use 1-2IU/day for general wellbeing, and 5+ a day for growth/bodybuilding. So I would say 2-4IU a day range should be beneficial. It'll take a few weeks to few months to start taking effect but HGH is a great and powerful medicine for recovery and growth. There are many people who use HGH for long periods of time so I think a longer cycle like 6+ months should not be an issue.