TRI ANDRO and 1 andro as first bulking cycle. Please help

frickjerry1

Awards
Hey everyone, longtime lurker here, never felt like posting but I love this community and these forums. However, I have come to a very difficult decision that I could really use your guys help on.

A little background info on me before anything is that I'm 23 years old 6'5 and 215 lbs. Been lifting since I was 20, when I first started I was the same height and weighed 173 lbs.

Now my question to all of you is what to start with....I'm ready to do either an 8 week cycle of 1-andro or I stumbled upon something called tri andro that really caught my attention. It has 75 mg of 1-andro, 75 mg of 4-andro and 75 mg of Epiandrosterone in each pill and calls for 3 pills daily, so 225 mg of each a day for 30 days. Currently I am on my second week of LG science's 1-andro at 100 mg a day and I plan on finishing out this bottle for the 4 week cycle...however I don't like how low the mg a day is. That's why i really like this tri andro. So, in conclusion I plan on finishing out the 1-andro for the 4 week supply I have and then finishing up with the tri andro for 4 more weeks to make it an 8 week cycle.

What I'm looking for is for people with experience with any of these three substance's and more information on the daily dosage...because I have read several different mixed opinions on the daily dosage...and also a little more information on the 4 andro and the epiandosterone

Thanks!!