Igf-1 lr3 and mk-677

shanethomas

Awards
What do you guys think about running igf-1lr3 for a month and then switching to mk-677 for the next month and rotating them every other month?

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
What is your ultimate goal/expectation here?

shanethomas

Awards
To put on muscle mass without desensitizing my receptors from the igf. Just curious if the mk-677 would even be beneficial to run on the off months of igf?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
To put on muscle mass without desensitizing my receptors from the igf. Just curious if the mk-677 would even be beneficial to run on the off months of igf?
I do feel there would be benefit to this. I have no research to back that up other than separate research on each along with exp and I would think that this could be helpful, i might toss in 3-4 days with nothing then start the mk and transition right into the igf1 when its time.
personally i would do more like 6-8weeks mk, then 4 weeks igf1lr3 then a few days off and repeat. basically just extending the mk a bit longer, maybe even to 8 week intervals. (for 2-4 intervals before considering a break?)

please let us know how it goes if you try this! : )

shanethomas

Awards
Thanks for the reply! I will let you guys know how it goes. Currently on week two of the igf and it seems to be doing its job. I'm very sensitive to it. Only taking 10 micrograms a day and if I don't eat carbs with it I feel hypoglycemic. My muscles also ache and feel sore just a couple hours after my work out instead of the next day. I don't think this is typical on such a small dose but it hits me hard.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply! I will let you guys know how it goes. Currently on week two of the igf and it seems to be doing its job. I'm very sensitive to it. Only taking 10 micrograms a day and if I don't eat carbs with it I feel hypoglycemic. My muscles also ache and feel sore just a couple hours after my work out instead of the next day. I don't think this is typical on such a small dose but it hits me hard.
awesome, looking forward to it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Supplements 2
Supplements 0
Supplements 1
Bgram IGF-1/GH 5