Hello to everybody.

morrislux

morrislux

Awards
Anybody here know about "ansomone" HGH !! ??

I live in Thailand ( I'm not Thai ) I use to have good physical condition last two years the life has been not as always with me ...so I'm out of shape ( very bad fat like pigs ) so I'm at point that I believe I have to use HGH !!! According to that i never use anything in my life I would like to get some good suggestion. I find ansomone HGH 191 for ok price at Thailand if anyone here can help I'll be very appreciate.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
HGH doesn't remove fat or make you in shape. You still have to work out daily. If you were to take HGH now, it would be counter-productive. I've never heard of that brand so I'd be cautious.

morrislux

morrislux

Awards
Thanks for advise ... I think if I start to use it with hard training specially a good effective cardio I may lose fat and also build muscle but I'm not sure how I would start and what else I have to use with and for how long time .... Ansomone is Chinese brand and as much as I know in many post people been talking about and its not the best but seems like it's ok ....

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe some of the seasoned guys could chime in, like bighulksmash or Jebrook ?

Don't know the brand. And my knowledge on HGH is limited.
If you really want to hop on a cycle for a cut without using AAS, I would suggest Ostarine and-or GW. Both should be available where you live.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
anything from Thailand is a hit or miss . I know guys got burnt on raws also know a few guys that swear by their source .

From my personal experience with these types of things.... I shop trusted sources only .

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
anything from Thailand is a hit or miss . I know guys got burnt on raws also know a few guys that swear by their source .

From my personal experience with these types of things.... I shop trusted sources only .
This. Trusted sources aren't hard to find if you take a little bit of time to look.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe some of the seasoned guys could chime in, like bighulksmash or Jebrook ?

Don't know the brand. And my knowledge on HGH is limited.
If you really want to hop on a cycle for a cut without using AAS, I would suggest Ostarine and-or GW. Both should be available where you live.
Not my wheelhouse buddy or else I would definitely offer input. Thanks for the tag though. In for info.

morrislux

morrislux

Awards
Thanks for all advices ...I would ask you guys if you would give me a advice to earn good lean muscle and burn all fat what would be and how I should run the cycle....

Thanks again for all helps

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all advices ...I would ask you guys if you would give me a advice to earn good lean muscle and burn all fat what would be and how I should run the cycle....

Thanks again for all helps
-using AAS?
-using SARMS?
-using PH's?
-natty?
-mixture of some-or all?
Too much to chose, too much to write about.
Google will help. When you found a cycle that interests you, post it here and people here will help to refine it.