Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Which do you guys prefer on cycle?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'm in on this! Was thinking of grabbing some mk for my cycle coming up but decided to hold off maybe I'll get some good info on here

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Having the same exact debate rn
I was gonna tag you but totally spaced it lol. I'm gonna run one of them, I'm just trying to figure out which. If anything, I'll probably go with MK-677.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Bump to get some experienced users in here !

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
MK677 by far. Only thing that beats this is Anamorelin.

(HGH is too pricey and IGF-1 is a waste imo)

sespress

Awards
Don't you have to dose IGF like many times a day? Just for convenience, if that's definitely the case, I would think Mk.

But yeah bump bump

sespress

Awards
Oh and as I'm taking Mk now, I'm convinced that it helped resolve some lingering joint issues I was having. Old injuries. I was always screwing the knee back up before and now I don't even notice it.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Oh and as I'm taking Mk now, I'm convinced that it helped resolve some lingering joint issues I was having. Old injuries. I was always screwing the knee back up before and now I don't even notice it.
Yeah it'll do that for sure. My Mk677 run was an overall "wet" experience. Joints felt amazing and my muscles felt more full.

Killcure666

Awards
Any chance of something like GH gut occurring from MK677 use?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Any chance of something like GH gut occurring from MK677 use?
Very doubtful you'd get anything like that. There is some water retention (bloat) but it subsides when you stop taking it.

sespress

Awards
Yeah it'll do that for sure. My Mk677 run was an overall "wet" experience. Joints felt amazing and my muscles felt more full.
after I stop it you think the injury will resurface? Based on how I feel now it's almost like it's fixed. It would suck if it came back.

I won't take any supplement continually, except maybe some B vitamins, I feel like the body needs to work on its own right? But MK is the most alluring supplement I've ever taken. Even more so than test based supps which make you feel like a Superman. With those it's a noticeable... unnatural feeling, even though I enjoy it. Mk on the other hand makes you feel MORE natural almost. Which intellectually makes me sort of afraid of taking it constantly. Like if it could hurt me in the long run I wouldn't notice it.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I suppose it just depends on your underlying injury as to whether there will be a recurrence. Healed injuries which have resulting scar tissue may return. I get costochondritis and it's usually debilitating for an extensive period of time until the inflammation settles. Not sure if it's the MK but I've noticed it subside in short order (a week) after the most recent flare up.

sespress

Awards
I suppose it just depends on your underlying injury as to whether there will be a recurrence. Healed injuries which have resulting scar tissue may return. I get costochondritis and it's usually debilitating for an extensive period of time until the inflammation settles. Not sure if it's the MK but I've noticed it subside in short order (a week) after the most recent flare up.
That's interesting. So I've cut back on the stuff a lot and I've been good still so here's hoping it won't resurface. There's totally something structurally wrong with the shoulder but the knees feel great. The shoulder does too but will still pop and creak, that I expect to continue but I've noticed a variety of other regenerative effects. I had a few skin tags, they all suddenly dried up and fell off over the last two months. I had an issue with the muscle in my left pec that would tighten up and cause me pain... That hasn't returned (although this could be just hitting the weights again). Regardless the stuff is amazing.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think you've hit the nail on the head it's really a case of whether or not there's permanent structural damage responsible. Often such is the case with recurring injuries. It's great to know MK is having such a profound effect on healing for you. What's your daily dosage?

sespress

Awards
Yeah I think you've hit the nail on the head it's really a case of whether or not there's permanent structural damage responsible. Often such is the case with recurring injuries. It's great to know MK is having such a profound effect on healing for you. What's your daily dosage?
Funny story I take it every other day and then skip one extra day off when I'm on shift. 12.5mg each dose. So like Monday Wednesday Friday (no Saturday or Sunday).

When I ran it every day it stopped giving me the intense deep sleep as much as before and hunger went down. I (perhaps mistakenly) feel like that is from those pulses. And I read somewhere that there's a feedback effect that reduces the size of the pulse over time. Not suppressive on GH but like your getting used to it. Taking those days of that didn't happen. So based on my (now internally consistent bro science) I feel like that's true as Mt method is "working". Feel free to shoot that down I really am going on feel and a random few articles here.

Also I can't get out over 20mg or I drag so hard! Lethargy is no joke with it.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
That's interesting I've not tried running EOD up til now. Also on 12.5mg. I haven't noticed much in the way of improved sleep. It makes sense that considering ghrelin mimetics do not only stimulate the pituatary gland there may be desensitizing effects. Nothing wrong with broscience lol. All the early bodybuilding greats relied in part on broscience to build their physiques.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
That's interesting I've not tried running EOD up til now. Also on 12.5mg. I haven't noticed much in the way of improved sleep. It makes sense that considering ghrelin mimetics do not only stimulate the pituatary gland there may be desensitizing effects. Nothing wrong with broscience lol. All the early bodybuilding greats relied in part on broscience to build their physiques.
I like to experiment with my own abstract broscience theories. Spreading misinformation is bad though, so I can see why most people get triggered.

sespress

Awards
I like to experiment with my own abstract bioscience theories. Spreading misinformation is bad though, so I can see why most people get triggered.
Triggered? If I didn't preface my comment correctly I've no idea what I'm doing. I just have a feeling and I carefully watch my results. I hope my comment did not come off as if I were the go to source for correctness.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Triggered? If I didn't preface my comment correctly I've no idea what I'm doing. I just have a feeling and I carefully watch my results. I hope my comment did not come off as if I were the go to source for correctness.
Nah I was just making a generalization. Wasn't talking about you in particular. :)

sespress

Awards
Nah I was just making a generalization. Wasn't talking about you in particular. :)
Oh word. Yeah I kinda always worry I'll be wrong and something damaging will happen based on my information. Other dudes, not so much here but on other forums just want to be "the source of info" regardless of its right or not.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Technically IGF would be far superior if you got real stuff.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Technically IGF would be far superior if you got real stuff.
I figured. GH would be nice but stuffs fccking expensive. I could do a cycle for the cost of 1 kit.

sespress

Awards
What about CJC W/ DAC. we haven't brought that up yet and it's commonly combod with MK.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
What about CJC W/ DAC. we haven't brought that up yet and it's commonly combod with MK.
I was actually considering it w/ or w/o DAC. Just haven't read a whole lot into it.

sespress

Awards
I was actually considering it w/ or w/o DAC. Just haven't read a whole lot into it.
So W/o the half-life is like minutes. I think that's why it was modified. It's totally designer at this point they've changed it so it cannot break down but is still active. It's interesting.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cjc w/ dac 2-5mg a week

Cjc no dac (mod grf 1-29) 100mcg 1-3 times a day taken with Ipam or GHRP 2 100mcg 1-3 times a day.

sespress

Awards
Cjc w/ dac 2-5mg a week

Cjc no dac (mod grf 1-29) 100mcg 1-3 times a day taken with Ipam or GHRP 2 100mcg 1-3 times a day.
Crazy. You gotz the knowledge man!! Do you or have you? What were your thoughts? Did you run mk also?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Crazy. You gotz the knowledge man!! Do you or have you? What were your thoughts? Did you run mk also?
I ran MK 677 on Tren and it made me super bloated for a couple weeks. I ended up dropping it because I went into PCT cause Tren was so harsh.

Cjc no dac and GHRP 2 I've only ran for a short while.. it is hard to say if they did much. I'm currently contemplating whether they are worth the money or if it's better spent on natural stuff.

I gained a few pounds of muscle and kept body fat the same but I also just had surgery so it could have been muscle memory allowing that to happen.

sespress

Awards
I ran MK 677 on Tren and it made me super bloated for a couple weeks. I ended up dropping it because I went into PCT cause Tren was so harsh.

Cjc no dac and GHRP 2 I've only ran for a short while.. it is hard to say if they did much. I'm currently contemplating whether they are worth the money or if it's better spent on natural stuff.

I gained a few pounds of muscle and kept body fat the same but I also just had surgery so it could have been muscle memory allowing that to happen.
Hmm OK good to know. I had a terrible bloat issue too so I do the eod + no weekend roll of 12.5 rightly. So that's actually not that expensive on the MK because I actually don't use that much. But the CJC is expensive.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hmm OK good to know. I had a terrible bloat issue too so I do the eod + no weekend roll of 12.5 rightly. So that's actually not that expensive on the MK because I actually don't use that much. But the CJC is expensive.
Yeah it is. I'd really only ever buy it with a discount code. If you end up paying full price for these you'd be better off buying generic GH.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
The bloating issue with mk can be easily resolved through proper diet. Increase your potassium intake, drink tons of water, and minimize sodium intake. Magic!

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
ModGRF (aka CJC-1293 or w/o DAC) is superior to CJC-1295 (with DAC) as a GHRH in men. You would rather have half-hour maximum pulses 3-5 times per day than a steady increase. 1295 does not pulse multiple times as MK, rather it creates a steady GH increase which is much more beneficial in females.

I would go with Anamorelin on a discount code, shout-out to whomever mentioned it before. It is supposed to be like a clean MK. If you have the wherewithal to pin your gut 3-5 times a day, definitely add the 1293. Since GHRP2/6 are so cheap, I always recommend to stack those on as well. 6 for bulking (that hunger, though) and 2 for cutting.

I've been running 100mcg 1293 and 200mcg GHRP (6 or 2 or ipamorelin depending on goals) on a 5x per day, 5 day on/2 day off protocol for about six months now and I love it. I've never taken real GH, but all the benefits people mention with it come along with the GHRH/GHRP stack, albeit a bit more subtly.

I've used MK677 for just short of 3 months when it first came out and it definitely worked. My biggest adoration of it was the fullness as I started it in a PCT to help retain existing and propagate new gains and it exceeded my expectations.

Choose some suppliers and then get on their email lists. It is true that the discount codes some places send out are craaaaaazy good. You'll probably only have to wait a week or two with the holiday season. This way you can afford to run a beefier stack.

sespress

Awards
The bloating issue with mk can be easily resolved through proper diet. Increase your potassium intake, drink tons of water, and minimize sodium intake. Magic!
More potassium? OK I'll see about how I can do that. I love mk otherwise. Also I read CJC W/ DAC creates a slow steady bleed effect like how GH releases in women. Men have surges. Anyone know more or can validate that? I don't know if this "bleed" is entirely bad for men or just not optimal.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The GH bleed is irrelevant really. Everyone I know who has used both CJC w/ dac and CJC no dac have all said they enjoyed it with dac way more.

sespress

Awards
My understanding was that DAC caused a nicer even GH increase but that was typically how women experience it. I'm not sure how relevant it is either because it's not estrogen or sex hormone related at all

Edited twice because I'm retarded and asked the same thing I did back in November. Lol.

money made

Awards
Because MK677 improves your GH levels and IGF-1 levels would it be detectable in a urine steroid test? Everything I've read says that IGF and HGH levels cannot be detected in a urine test, but would MK677 leave a trace in urine? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong? Thanks in advance!

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Not sure. Is it even a banned substance in natural bodybuilding? It isn't GH in itself but a ghrelin mimetic which increases your natural production to the high normal range.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Because MK677 improves your GH levels and IGF-1 levels would it be detectable in a urine steroid test? Everything I've read says that IGF and HGH levels cannot be detected in a urine test, but would MK677 leave a trace in urine? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong? Thanks in advance!
depends on the test.... I've heard of a couple UFC fighters testing positive for it.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
this is a good point....

I get regular blood work, and the only time my sodium was ever high was when I was on MK677...

money made

Awards
depends on the test.... I've heard of a couple UFC fighters testing positive for it.
I've seen that too. I'm curious if it was with a blood test that they got caught or if a specific urine test. Anyone else know if it would be detected? Thanks!

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Igf-lr3 has always made the most dramatic changes for me on gear... I've had success with ghrp and other mimetics as well, but prefer the effects of IGF by far.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Do you guys run igf lr3 for 4 weeks everyday or only pin it on training days?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0