MK677 with Test/Tren

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Would running any growth hormone type substances or SARMS be worth it during a gear cycle?
For example I am currently running a bulk cycle (700 test, 300 tren) that ive always seen great results from, but would the gains be better with using MK677? Would they be so small I wouldnt really be able to tell much? Would I be better off using it during a cruise rather than blast?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Would running any growth hormone type substances or SARMS be worth it during a gear cycle?
For example I am currently running a bulk cycle (700 test, 300 tren) that ive always seen great results from, but would the gains be better with using MK677? Would they be so small I wouldnt really be able to tell much? Would I be better off using it during a cruise rather than blast?
A lot of guys on here are running MK-677 and other peptides during their cycles.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
I wonder with what type of benefit/support/gains though. If your return on your investment would be worth it since you'd need to spend a decent extra amount to add in quality mk-677

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
It would be roughly the same as if you were taking HGH during your cycle.