MK677 solo log

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting a 4 month run of MK677 and will report my results here. First month I will be running MK677 in combination with 100mg huperzine to give an insight to associated sides and/or benefits. I'm generally a non responder to supplements and as such skeptical at best so if I notice anything at all from MK it'll be a surprise. I figure enough people have had results from MK to atleast give it a try. The benefits I'm hoping to see from MK are those associated with low dose HGH injectables. I'm not expecting improvements in body composition. Dosage will be 25mg caps ED on a 5/2 on/off schedule.

Stats

height:5'11
weight:200lb

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 - 25mg+huperzine taken a few hours before bed. No noticeable effects yet

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Dosed 25mg MK677+100mg Huperzine A 2 hours before bed. Felt restless and unusually warm in face and lower legs upon going to bed. Also felt like I had an elevated resting heart rate. Was unable to sleep most of the night. Seems MK677 or Huperzine A is having a stimulating effect. Considering I got a total of an hour of sleep i still felt unusually alert this morning.In any case a definite response albeit not a positive experience so far.
I will try dosing in the morning and see if sleep improves.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would imagine your restlessness is coming from the Huperzine A, dose that in the A.M. When I ran my MK677 I would dose at night and had the best sleep of my life. I ran it for 9 months no problem

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So NOW the general consensus seems to be 5on 2 off?

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if it's the general consensus but for me i thought i'd start this way because it may give me chance to test if any sides I experience are associated with MK. I'll eventually go 7/7 if i have no noticeable sides as the studies I've found online suggest there's no tolerance build up when administered ED for over a year.

Day 3- Dosed both MK+Huperzine A in the AM on empty stomach. Had a great night sleep though I'm fairly confident that is down to the lack of sleep the night before. MK having no noticeable effects yet. Appetite, energy and mood are as per normal.

Day 4- Dose as per day 3, No effects to report yet.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know if it's the general consensus but for me i thought i'd start this way because it may give me chance to test if any sides I experience are associated with MK. I'll eventually go 7/7 if i have no noticeable sides as the studies I've found online suggest there's no tolerance build up when administered ED for over a year.

Day 3- Dosed both MK+Huperzine A in the AM on empty stomach. Had a great night sleep though I'm fairly confident that is down to the lack of sleep the night before. MK having no noticeable effects yet. Appetite, energy and mood are as per normal.

Day 4- Dose as per day 3, No effects to report yet.
Should feel it immediately

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps I have a bunk product. I definitely respond fine to OTC drugs. I reckon I've consumed my fair share of sugar caps from the supplement industry over the years.
I've read liquid form is the only way to go for MK but then again there are plenty of logs where MK users are seeing effects from caps. My source being 25mg capsules. I'll keep it up for a month and if nothing happens I'll look into an alternate source.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perhaps I have a bunk product. I definitely respond fine to OTC drugs. I reckon I've consumed my fair share of sugar caps from the supplement industry over the years.
I've read liquid form is the only way to go for MK but then again there are plenty of logs where MK users are seeing effects from caps. My source being 25mg capsules. I'll keep it up for a month and if nothing happens I'll look into an alternate source.
Hopefully you just are adapting to the sides.
Hunger and sleep and a little bloat should happen but I wouldn't say mandatory.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I hope thats the case. I noticed in 4evafit's log he didn't experience increased appetite until a week in so it may not hit me for a couple days yet. Definitely happy to be without the lethargy and bloat so far.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Noticing moments of low blood sugar. Easily remedied. Slight increase in appetite.Can also eat as much as I want and not feel full.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Decided to continue MK677 for a 7/7 protocol. No undesirable sides to report.Will also switch to dosing to PM to see if I there's any sleep benefits. It's possible the increase in appetite from to MK may have led to a significant strength increase in the gym.

To explain. I'm running Smolov on front squats, Am now starting second week of intense meso cycle. Week 1 of intense meso i got a little cocky and entered 7lb's above my best max coming out of the base meso (gained 35lb in base) in the hope I could muster some supernatural mental fortitude and force those extra 7lbs up. Unfortunately I just saw stars and more puke in the bucket yet was missing reps all over the place. Certain I'd have to lower the weight esp as week 2 ramps up the intensity. Always load uo calories in a squat cycle but I managed to shovel down an extra 1500 clean calories yesterday (5500) (unusual). To finish a long story this morning I continued with my exaggerated max . Got ALL reps confidently. Very surprised. Having run smolov 4 times in the last decade I know this is not the usual run of things for me.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Switched to evening dose of MK. This is no good for me as it seems to have a stimulating effect. Makes me restless and have a feeling of mental strain at the front of my head comparable to concentrating on a mental task for a long period of time.. Got a pretty average nights sleep as a result waking every hour. I'll have to stick to dosing in the mornings. As of now I'm on the fence about the legitimacy of my source. I did find a study in which a user of MK reported a warm senstaion thorughout the body after dosing MK which I did experience on day 2.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Back to morning dose and I've dropped to 12.5mg MK. Just haven't felt myself due to the lack of sleep running at 25mg.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Dropping the dose has made all the difference. At 12.5mg I'm sleeping fine as usual and feel much more relaxed throughout the day. I'll be sticking to this dose for a while before ramping up to 25mg. The bottle recommends 2 servings a day at 25mg! Glad I didn't start that high.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
day 10,11

All good at 12.5mg dose. No sides to report

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Bumped the dose back up to 25mg MK + Huperzine A both dosed in the morning. The stimulating effect I suffered earlier at this dose is no more it seems. Even had an afternoon nap.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Day 17

Have been running MK at 25mg for the past few days and my sleep has turned to **** again. I'm guessing due to the long half life of MK at 25mg after a few days continuous use it's just too much. Think I'll switch to another source as I really am not experiencing much from MK aside from nervous tension resulting in sleep deprivation and at the 12.5mg dose I feel absolutely nothing. I'd hoped at least I'd get one or two typical sides and benefits associated with MK like tingly hands, quality sleep, increased appetite, bloat or improved skin by now. I might try Ghar1ne by OL? Anyone have a good experience with them?

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
It's been 2 weeks since my last update. Still on the same product. I figure although I can't be sure it's MK it's certainly not sugar caps either. In the time of dabbling with various doses I've settled down to a conservative dose of 6mg of MK ED. This is where I've had to go to completely stave of the stimulating sides of MK and feel "normal" . My sleep is as good as when I'm not running MK. I know I'll have to take this for the long haul if I want to experience any benefits so from now on I'll just stick with my daily dose and report back only when/if I experience any benefits.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How r u feeling now? Has it helped you get through Smolov?

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
So after taking a break from MK it's back on. Essentially I'm 3 weeks in again. A week at 6mg and then up to 12.5mg where I'm going to stay for a few months. It's clear to me that MK is not a substance you want to jump into at a high dose from the getgo which is exactly what I did the first time. I've felt the initial increase in appetite the first week or so running MK and particularly pronounced the first day starting MK. I also have more confidence in my source after seeing a few positive reports from others.

At this stage in my training I'm 3 weeks into a cut. I've dropped from 205lb to 202 in the last 2 weeks. Nothing spectacular but waist has come down from 35.5" to 34.5" so feeling a little less porky. A ways to go until my abs see daylight. Current training is a 7 day split. I'm running a 20 rep squat program in between and loading 10lb each week successfully so hoping gains there may offset some weight loss on the scales.. I plan to run another month of MK atleast at 12.5mg daily alongside cardarine, creatine and arimistane for cortisol control. The idea being to keep my endurance up, muscles full and a positive nitrogen balance. Will report on how it goes. It's not normal for me to make strength gains while on a cut so I'm really just interested to see if and when I hit that wall and crash.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Squat day again today. Another 10lbs on the bar. Was a very drawn out 20 reps (5-10 minutes) More breathing than squatting. Good fun. Running out of steam though.May have to drop to 5lb increase next week. Been keeping my upper body workouts at maintenance. Appetite has been low despite being in a caloric deficit and on MK677. Seems my body is adapting well. I've noticed my hands have been going numb at random times during the day. Especially when at times of rest. Sleep is pretty normal at the moment. that's it for now.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Going to up the dose of MK to 25mg tomorrow just to see what happens can always back it down again if too much. Strength levels are starting to plateau despite the plethora of peptides and supplements I'm dumping into me. Have cut total macro's to 2000 cal the last few days. Weight is an even 200lb. Abs are showing through but the love handles are stubborn bastards. They always come off last.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
2 days in at 25mg. Low blood sugar symptoms and increase in appetite after dosing. Symptoms completely gone second day dosing. Seems I'm adapting to MK. On the cut, well I've finally crashed. Been at 25% below maintenance for the last week so it was bound to happen. Definitely leaning out though. Loading up on carbs big time for the next squat session as I know I won't get it done this depleted.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
No problems at 25mg of MK. Managed to load an extra 10lbs x 20 on squats. Carb loading did the trick. Muscles feel super full at the moment. I've noticed the numb hands particularly after heavy training. Total broscience but makes me wonder if elevated GH plus exercise induced GH spike are causing this.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Still on 25mg. Safe to say I don't have any sides with the increased dose. Downside is I'm going through MK a lot faster than I'd like. Really been feeling great of late. Don't know whether to attribute this to the MK but great energy, pumps in the gym and sleep has been good. I've been on 20mg of cardarine and thrown in Inhibit E, Reduce XT and Ashwagandha the last few days. waist is down to 34" and arms have increased in size 1/4" Weight is still around 200lb but it's clear I'm gaining some muscle while dropping fat. Knowing I have an upcoming first cycle really inspires me to want to train as hard as possible and progress as much as I can leading up.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Still on 25mg MK677 ED. I've gone off the cut as I'm pretty happy with my bf levels. No sides on MK at 25mg. Benefits are excellent pumps in the gym. It's certainly helped maintain size during the recomp. All measurements that matter have increased especially my arms have increased by 1/2" in the last 2 months. They're my weak point. Almost at 16". Am still holding off on first cycle until I hit that mark. Have lost 2" off the waist so I'm pretty happy with that result. Wouldn't attribute all to MK but certainly not the norm for me to maintain and even increase size while shedding fat. I don't get the appetite sides as some report. I have started using up the MK powder I emptied from my caps a while back to lower doses. Added 1g powder to a glass of water. Most bitter chemical taste I've experienced. No big deal, wash it down fast but wow some funky tasting stuff.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Thanks for the log ericos_bob, if you get a chance can you send me a PM regarding your Mk.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Hey thanks for the log, you guys seem to know a lot about MK677 I'm looking for help in a situation I'm in.

I've taken MK677 for 3 weeks and now have to take a NCAA test in a few days. Can anyone help with something I can do to pass the test. Will it even show up on a URINE test for steroids? Any advice would be great. Thanks!!!
You would be fine. If they were drawing blood it might show elevated igf-1