Cjc w/o dac & ipamorelin

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
On the recommendation of several helpful members here, I have decided not to got the Chinese GH route...but rather run cjc w/o dac and ipamorelin .

I purchased two bottles of co cjc no dac / ipamorelin combo from a research site that was ranked number one on the most popular source ranking site...rhymes with p smoids.

I plan on running 100 mcg 3x/day, am before breakfast, mid afternoon, and prebed.

I typically workout around 7pm...is there any benefit to dosing pre or post workout?

From what I've read, it seems that the doses should be administered away from carbs and fats, just like GH?

Also, I was reading that sides to be expected are flushing (like niacin), lethargy, and possible headaches from the ipamorelin.

If anyone would care to validate and/or correct any of the info above, as well as add experiences...that would be great.

Thanks!

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Am, pre workout before bed 300/100 ipam/cjc. Real gh doesn't have to be taken away from food but peptides do
Ahh so the ipamorelin should be dosed at 300...hmm. the mixture I bought is an even 100/100 split. Damn. I guess I can just try that dosing for the time being then bump up the ipamorelin after a while?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh so the ipamorelin should be dosed at 300...hmm. the mixture I bought is an even 100/100 split. Damn. I guess I can just try that dosing for the time being then bump up the ipamorelin after a while?
Yeah the 100/100 will be beneficial, just not as much as the 300. There's a point of diminishing returns with GHRH but not as much with the GHRP so they can be dosed higher. Ipam is the "weakest" of the ghrp but has the least a mint of side effects of raising prolactin/cortisol

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Ok cool...thanks for the explanation.

So since I have these preset amounts in the combo bottles, would it be beneficial to combine GHRP's? Say if I added some GHRP-2? Or would it be better to just add more ipam?

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I have now dosed the ipam/cjc no dac combo at 100mcg/100mcg for 2 days...morning, pre workout and pre bed.

I haven't felt the flushing or head rush that people often notice...is that indicative of bunk product or does it just not happen for everyone?

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Hope your stuff is legit because I just ordered some from probably the same source as you

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ipam boom dosing of 500mcg min, preferable 1mg before bed with cjc no Dac is the way to go due to its slow release pulse nature.

Ipam shines with boom dosing far better than ghrp and hex. Ipam is expensive for it to be most effective.

I wouldn't have disregarded generic gh, you just have to trust your source. Do your research, buy a small amount to start, push 10iu and get a serum gh drawn. 25+ keep ordering, under 25, move on.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Ipam boom dosing of 500mcg min, preferable 1mg before bed with cjc no Dac is the way to go due to its slow release pulse nature.

Ipam shines with boom dosing far better than ghrp and hex. Ipam is expensive for it to be most effective.

I wouldn't have disregarded generic gh, you just have to trust your source. Do your research, buy a small amount to start, push 10iu and get a serum gh drawn. 25+ keep ordering, under 25, move on.
Thanks for the input man.

So you think boom dosing with ipam and CJC is better than multiple daily injections? How many times per week?

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Also just wanted to update -

Still no real flushing feeling post injection with the CJC/Ipamorelin combo. Have been hitting it 3x/day at 100/100 mcg. Once I deplete the combo vials I am using, I will use the individual vials and bump up the ipamorelin to 300 mcg 3x/day.

One thing I am definitely noticing, without a doubt, is increased vascularity. Not just more pronounced veins, but literally veins I've never seen before cropping up!

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Update

Approximately 2 weeks in or so...

Medium to full pump in arms and shoulders all day...like literally wake you out of bed in the morning with veins rippling through forearms.

Prettttttttty nice.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Oh...I should note that this is whilst being on restricted calories and only 130 carbs/day 6 out of 7 days per week!

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
I've had success with 100/100 twice a day, 20 minutes before eating.

But today I had and have my first ever sides. I Had some from a few months back and figured what the hell. Injected, got itchy extremities which happens .

But got a bad allergy type reaction, hives, swollen lips, numbness, totally sucked.

It's been about 3 hours and it's much better but persists, so I'm going to lay off them for a while