My Mk677 log 2016

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys I'm new here. Starting a log of my mk677 cycle. Abit about myself:

I have been weight training for 10 years. Im a ectomorph and I been adding muscle slowly and steady. Been off training for 4 months and wanna get back into it. Never did any cycle before so I'm natty.

current stats are
height: 5'9
weight: 184lbs (83.8kgs)
bf %: approx 16-18%

my goal is to bulk for at least 4 months then shred.

cycle will be 25mg mk677 in the am 5 days on 2 days off for about 3 months. i will be consuming 3000cals a day 200g protein 240 carbs 120 fat. Somewhere around there. That's 500 above maintaince.

Before pics coming soon due to post count being under 20

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 1: dosed in morning, took off to work. 3 hrs later started getting random erections lol. Not sure if it's from mk677 but weird. Was my off day from lifting. Nothing else to report.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: slept **** last night got about 3.5 hrs in. Dosed again same time around 5:30am. Day went as usual today its back and bis day so hopefully get a good workout. Still getting those random erections. We will see if it continues. Feel the same as usual. Hunger is still normal. I don't get hungry a lot. Im a deep sleeper that's why I'm taking in the morning scared it will put me too deep in sleep and I won't get up for work.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: ok so last night had shocking sleep again. Haven't slept properly in 3 days. Even my naps are weird. I barely fall asleep but it's like I'm half conscious. I experienced tightness in my left wrist randomly today and my fingers went numb for about 2 mins. I'm not sure if I was laying on it the wrong way. Felt pretty much normal today energy is average. Feel like I'm not as sore today from back/bi workout yesterday. So doms is a little less noticeable. I have realised that I'm more irritable. I'm a very calm and chilled guy and takes a lot to get me angry. But yesterday and today I noticed myself swearing in my head at something/someone. Also for 3 days in a row I have woken up sweating even though it's in the middle of winter here in Australia.

diet is half half. Need to clean it up abit more. Today is a off day from training. Gonna hit legs hard tommorrow.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 and 5: ok guys haven't been to the gym in these two days. I woke up from my nap today with extremely sore finger tips and hands. They were in bad pain like pins and needles but it hurt. Lasted about 5 mins. If I touch something it hurt even more. Anyone know wtf this is ? I haven't been hitting my macros last 2 days way under calories but my weight has gone up by 4.5lbs in 5 days.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Days 6 and 7. So I had these days off from dosing and felt so much better. I slept like a baby and didn't wake up sweating. I do feel sleepy and tired during the day while when I was on I never felt tired and sort of felt numb. Today is day 8 and I dosed about 1 hour ago. Let's see how today goes. Will update later tonight. Be training legs tonight.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 8: took dose in morning as usual and went to work. Hunger is really starting to kick in now. I'm starving all the time. What ever I eat seems like it's gone straight through me. Weight is 189.1 lbs (+4.4lbs) I have just done a bodyfat Dexa scan. I'm 189.1lbs (+4.4lbs) and 16.7 % bf.

I have bought some liquid lgd 4033 and it should be in the mail today. Going to start stacking it with my mk677 for maximum results. I will be doing 10mg ed for 6-8 weeks.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Also thinking of dosing mk677 with no breaks. What is everyone's thoughts on this ?

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 9/day 1 LGD: ok guys so took my first dose of lgd this morning with my mk677 at 5mg. The taste was not bad at all. I went to work and felt a lot better then normal. My mk677 is really killing me with lethargy and hunger. I'm starving 24/7. I ate so much on Friday its not even normal. I might need to take something to kill my appetite. I can't stop eating. I don't wanna get fat. I need to control my food intake. I did legs yesterday and felt normal. Strength the same and today doms is really intense. Sleep is a lot better. Had deep sleep last 3 days.
Just did food shopping and ready to prep my meals.
Will report back soon. Got complimented about my size by family member haven't seen in 2 weeks. I feel that I'm holding water too.

Awards
I'm in, your log is very applicable to me.

Considering running mk-677 to speed up recovery of a shoulder injury (that's had me out for the past 4 months). I have an LGD cycle (along with pct) all planned and ready to go but I need to fully recover and regain all the size and strength that I've lost these past 4 months before doing so.

I haven't heard anything before about the fingertip sides tbh, but from what I know the hunger sides to eventually subside, if I were you I wouldn't try fighting the hunger I'd just go with it especially since you've started the LGD the caloric surplus is going to help u build lean tissue, if you're worried about fat mass you can regularly keep track of bf with calipers, and maintain caloric intake/back off accordingly

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
I'm in, your log is very applicable to me.

Considering running mk-677 to speed up recovery of a shoulder injury (that's had me out for the past 4 months). I have an LGD cycle (along with pct) all planned and ready to go but I need to fully recover and regain all the size and strength that I've lost these past 4 months before doing so.

I haven't heard anything before about the fingertip sides tbh, but from what I know the hunger sides to eventually subside, if I were you I wouldn't try fighting the hunger I'd just go with it especially since you've started the LGD the caloric surplus is going to help u build lean tissue, if you're worried about fat mass you can regularly keep track of bf with calipers, and maintain caloric intake/back off accordingly
Awesome man. Stay tuned gonna be a nice ride. Yeh will be consistently monitoring my bodyfat.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for this log!

Damn, you make hairygrandpa look like a naked mole rat.

:toofunny:

naked-mole-rat-picture.jpg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for this log!

Damn, you make hairygrandpa look like a naked mole rat.

:toofunny:

Nah, not nearly as hairy as I am. But wait... look at THIS, can you see the figure on his back?:

jesus.jpg

@4evafit, just joking around

Subbed!

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 10/ day 2 lgd: felt good today. Hunger is alittle less intense now. Just finished preping my meals. Finally got around to shaving my body lol. Did a sick chest and shoulders workout. Felt a little weak but pushed through it. I seem to be gaining weight go fast for my liking. I will be getting back into bjj tomorrow so that will keep my fat gain down alittle.
Dont feel any affect from lgd yet.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 11/ day 3 lgd: today was a good day. diet was on point. Sore from yesterday's chest workout. Legs are still wrecked from Friday. Felt less lethargic today. Have a off day from weights. Went to bjj and had Some good rolls ( had 6 weeks off). Felt my cardio wasn't too bad considering my off time. Tommorrow is a off day from mk677. I'm still following a 5 on 2 off routine with the mk677. Lgd is still at 5mg in the am and will be increasing the dose to 10mg on Saturday morning. Will keep you guys posted.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess it's a summary of your log until recent, as multiple days are posted in one day, right?

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Hard to post everyday. I'm usually 1 day behind. Currently upto date

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 12/ day 4 lgd: feeling sore from chest on Sunday. No big changes. Joints are sore from jitz last night. Today I decided to have a rest day as I was super tired. Had a 4 hr nap lol. Can't wait to increase lgd dose to 10 mgs. Hunger has gone away now and I'm back to normal. I do feel that I have gained barely any fat. My vascularity is gotten better while my weight continues to go up. I will weigh at the end of this week to see where I'm at. I'm pretty weak in the gym. Very disappointed. Been off weights for a while so it's to be expected. Holding water around my tummy alittle but nothing crazy. Diet is been pretty solid.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For what max dosage of LGD are you aiming? I hope you are aware of the suppression- and with that the lethargy it could bring.
Have you considered a test base?

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
For what max dosage of LGD are you aiming? I hope you are aware of the suppression- and with that the lethargy it could bring.
I'm aiming for 10mg till the end of cycle. About 8 weeks. Yes I'm aware of the suppression. It seems like on my off days from mk677 I don't feel lethargic at all. It the second week in a row it's happened. I guess still too early still. Is it safe to run lgd for 10 weeks. Not really considering a test base at the moment possibly my second run with it. Just want to see how my body responses.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 13/ day 5 lgd: today was second off day of mk677. Felt really good today. No lethargy or low energy. Had a really nice back/arms workout. Got a super pump. My forearms seem to be more pumped then usual. I have noticed that I maintain the pump feeling till the next day. Where as before it use to last 2 hrs after my workout. I have been pissing like crazy today. I'm not sure why. I didn't even drink that much. I must of pissed like 8 times spaced 30 mins apart And they're really long ones too. My sleep is still deep and relaxing. Diet is been good and clean. Hitting macros best as I can but not perfect.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 14-15/ day 6-7 LDG: both days were rest days. I have been feeling tired as hell. Sleep seems to be good and diet is solid. My weights in the gym are slowly increasing. I really do feel better when I don't dose mk677. Still not sure if it's a legit source. Can't wait to finish the bottle so I can get the Liquid form. My joints seem to be hurting more then normal. My muscles feel harder and look rounder. I will weigh in for you guys tommorrow morning which will mark the 2 week mark. Tommorrow also is the first day of 10mg of lgd so ill let yous know how that goes. Will be hitting legs tommorrow so should be interesting.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 14-15/ day 6-7 LDG: both days were rest days. I have been feeling tired as hell. Sleep seems to be good and diet is solid. My weights in the gym are slowly increasing. I really do feel better when I don't dose mk677. Still not sure if it's a legit source. Can't wait to finish the bottle so I can get the Liquid form. My joints seem to be hurting more then normal. My muscles feel harder and look rounder. I will weigh in for you guys tommorrow morning which will mark the 2 week mark. Tommorrow also is the first day of 10mg of lgd so ill let yous know how that goes. Will be hitting legs tommorrow so should be interesting.
Same here, MK-677 wasn't a good experience for me. Insomnia, nausea and later on terrible bloat.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 16/17/18/19 mk677. day 7/8/9/10 LDG: ok guys so my weight is 193.5lbs (+8lbs). I have been on 10mgs of ldg for 4 days now. I haven't trained for like a week. I have been not well. I am experiencing this tightness in my chest on the left side near my heart. It's like a sharp pain. I'm too scared to train. I might have to go see a doctor about this. Also I am experiencing my nervous system is vibrating. I feel my nerves are not calm. Not sure what this may be. I am having super super heavy sleeps that it's hard to wake up from. I do dream but never remember them. I wake up feeling not rested and I'm also very very lethargic. I have pretty much zero energy. I have to force myself to get in the gym everytime I go. It's starting to get old. Lethargy seems to be way better when I have my off days with mk677 but still there. My diet has been half half. I haven't been eating enough even though I'm starving. When I get home from work all I want to do is just sleep. Coffee really doesn't do anything for energy. I don't wanna take a pre workout. Is there anything I can do to combat the laziness??

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Replied to my own post to get the point across...

As I am older than you I can say it:

"I told you so!"

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 16/17/18/19 mk677. day 7/8/9/10 LDG: ok guys so my weight is 193.5lbs (+8lbs). I have been on 10mgs of ldg for 4 days now. I haven't trained for like a week. I have been not well. I am experiencing this tightness in my chest on the left side near my heart. It's like a sharp pain. I'm too scared to train. I might have to go see a doctor about this. Also I am experiencing my nervous system is vibrating. I feel my nerves are not calm. Not sure what this may be. I am having super super heavy sleeps that it's hard to wake up from. I do dream but never remember them. I wake up feeling not rested and I'm also very very lethargic. I have pretty much zero energy. I have to force myself to get in the gym everytime I go. It's starting to get old. Lethargy seems to be way better when I have my off days with mk677 but still there. My diet has been half half. I haven't been eating enough even though I'm starving. When I get home from work all I want to do is just sleep. Coffee really doesn't do anything for energy. I don't wanna take a pre workout. Is there anything I can do to combat the laziness??
Sorry to hear that. Your pain could be your stomach at the lining of the esophagus. Safest would be to go to a doc and get blood tested, including liver and hormones.
If you want to save the cycle, I would cut down LGD to 3-5mg, introduce 50mg TD Trest x day. No other options, besides testosterone here. I tried with 4-AD as a test base to no avail.
If you gonna quit, do a PCT, a real one with nolva or clomid.
Keep us informed.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that. Your pain could be your stomach at the lining of the esophagus. Safest would be to go to a doc and get blood tested, including liver and hormones.
If you want to save the cycle, I would cut down LGD to 3-5mg, introduce 50mg TD Trest x day. No other options, besides testosterone here. I tried with 4-AD as a test base to no avail.
If you gonna quit, do a PCT, a real one with nolva or clomid.
Keep us informed.
I'm not gonna quit. The pain went away. I feel normal today. On my days off from mk677 I feel so much better. I'm not sure if mk677 is fake or what's in it. I'm considering stoping dosing after bottle is done. I don't think the ldg had lowered my test just yet. The lethargic feeling is definitely from the mk677.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 20 mk677/ day 11 ldg: second day off from mk677 today feel much much better with the lethargy. Did a chest workout today felt really good and starting to notice strength gains. The same weight I usually do on all exercises felt much easier and did 10 reps instead of my usual 8. Got a really big chest pump. I feel sort of numb. Can't feel the muscles contracting. Feels like when I'm on pre workout. I'm not sure if I should continue dosing mk677. I really don't feel good when I take it.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will know for sure if the lethargy was caused by MK when you drop it.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 21 mk677/ day 12 ldg: felt good today. I'm gaining waaaay too much weight then I like weight is up to 200lbs. I'm starting to introduce cardio 3 days a week into my routine. I went to bjj tonight and did 2hr workout felt awesome. Didn't seem to get tired. I have that vibration thing from the mk677 in my nerves again when I lay down to sleep. I'm getting a lot stronger and it's starting to kick in. Very excited. Getting compliments from everyone I see that I look like the hulk.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 22 mk677/ day 13 ldg: ok so that chest pain thing is fine thank god. I felt good today. Diet was pretty good. This is turning into a dirty bulk Lol. I find it hard trying to track macros. Not in the mood for that ****. I only get super strict when I cut. Had the the best workout I have had in a long time. Got a MASSIVE pump wow. Was shoulders and tris. Felt like my tris were going to explode. It was almost painful. strength is on the increase. This ldg stuff is shaping up to be very good. A friend of mine has some d aspartic acid that he don't need. I was thinking of taking it of him. Will this help with supression or is it a gimmick ? Thoughts ?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 22 mk677/ day 13 ldg: ok so that chest pain thing is fine thank god. I felt good today. Diet was pretty good. This is turning into a dirty bulk Lol. I find it hard trying to track macros. Not in the mood for that ****. I only get super strict when I cut. Had the the best workout I have had in a long time. Got a MASSIVE pump wow. Was shoulders and tris. Felt like my tris were going to explode. It was almost painful. strength is on the increase. This ldg stuff is shaping up to be very good. A friend of mine has some d aspartic acid that he don't need. I was thinking of taking it of him. Will this help with supression or is it a gimmick ? Thoughts ?
DAA while suppressed is not doing anything IMHO. Even though people take it while on PCT, new data suggests it may be worthless.
DHEA, especially the TD form (Dermacrine) would be a better addition, as DHEA is needed by the body to produce all kinds of hormones, including test.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
DAA while suppressed is not doing anything IMHO. Even though people take it while on PCT, new data suggests it may be worthless.
DHEA, especially the TD form (Dermacrine) would be a better addition, as DHEA is needed by the body to produce all kinds of hormones, including test.
Ok I will look into it.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 23 mk677/ day 14 ldg: today was a off day from training. I can't believe it. I have zero DOMS from my beast workout. This is awesome. I honestly think I can train them again. Diet was good. Feeling good. Hunger is back to normal. Wasn't lethargic today. Tommorrow will be back and bis.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 24/25/26 mk677/ day 15/16/17 ldg: pumps still crazy. Feeling full and muscles feel hard. Misses is spinning out how hard my legs feel unflexed. I was walking with a trolley at work going up hill and my calves got a massive pump lol. I look leaner and bigger. Diet has been ****. Lethargy has gone away. Hunger also is back to how I am normally. Strength in the gym is really amazing. I can't believe how well my body has responded to ldg. My sleep is really good. I still feel those vibrations in my nerves. Possibly from the mk677. Will weigh in end of week with progress pics as it marks 1 month on cycle.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 27 mk677/ day 18 ldg: did back and bis today felt super tired but forced it. Damn got a massive pump it felt painful. Never got that before. My forearms seem to get a massive pump regardless what body part I'm training. Kind of annoying. I have a severe stiff neck which is causing sharp pain Through my upper back. I'm stubborn So I still trained Back lol, didn't go super heavy and no deadlifts. Didn't really sleep last night due to pain. I am also noticing that my elbow joints hurt more then normal. I bought another bottle of ldg as first bottle is almost finshed. Guys just a question is there any harm in going 12 weeks on ldg?

i don't wanna buy a third bottle and only complete half of it.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys just a question is there any harm in going 12 weeks on ldg?

i don't wanna buy a third bottle and only complete half of it.
IMHO, go for it if you feel good.
You are only at day 18 of LGD, as suppression progresses you will feel lethargic and BP issues could arise.
Don't know about your pain, besides lethargy I had cramps at night while on LGD, had to take potassium and taurine to manage it.
IMHO, you will need a test base if you go longer than 8 weeks. If lethargy strikes, introducing 4-AD -or dermacrine wont help, at least it didn't for me.
Everyone is different, so far you did very well on it!

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
IMHO, go for it if you feel good.
You are only at day 18 of LGD, as suppression progresses you will feel lethargic and BP issues could arise.
Don't know about your pain, besides lethargy I had cramps at night while on LGD, had to take potassium and taurine to manage it.
IMHO, you will need a test base if you go longer than 8 weeks. If lethargy strikes, introducing 4-AD -or dermacrine wont help, at least it didn't for me.
Everyone is different, so far you did very well on it!

Thats interesting. You were getting cramps ? Did you do a log? I will like to read it ?
So if I wanted to introduce a test base I should start now ?

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 28 mk677/ day 19 ldg: stiff neck feeling better but still couldn't train. Diet been shocking. Don't think I'm getting enough calories in. My appetite is low. Still feel pain in my elbow joints. Tomorrow will be legs. Sleep is good.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats interesting. You were getting cramps ? Did you do a log? I will like to read it ?
Be aware this was long ago, please don't post there, it's a dead log. I did MK and LGD at ridiculous dosages (ramping up) MK up to 80mg and LGD up to 18mg/day. It changed my (then) fat body nicely.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/264955-old-guys-approach.html

My current log is:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277737-hairygrandpas-log-fat.html

If I were you, I would get me TD Trest and run it along LGD at 50mg/day/ until 12 weeks are over. With Trest you must have an AI on hand, even at low dose, just in case.
Using 250mg test-e x week would be best and probably without estro sides.

After weeks of LGD you are already shut down pretty hard, IMHO. No harm using Trest -or test responsibly, if you have a good PCT on hand.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 29 mk677/ day 20 ldg: hit legs today and got a sensational pump. Felt my quads gonna explode. Pump was so intense that I cramped and had to stop mid set. I feel a lot stronger then before. Big difference. Muscles are fuller and I stay pumped for 3 days. Got a complement from 1 of my customers I haven't seen in 4 weeks ( truck delivery driver ) he was shocked how big I am looking. Was feeling my arms and they still pumped from the other day lol. I gained 25lbs since his seen me. Sleep is very good. Hunger is normal and lethargy is still sort of there. Tommorrow I will update with progress pics.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Be aware this was long ago, please don't post there, it's a dead log. I did MK and LGD at ridiculous dosages (ramping up) MK up to 80mg and LGD up to 18mg/day. It changed my (then) fat body

My current log is:

If I were you, I would get me TD Trest and run it along LGD at 50mg/day/ until 12 weeks are over. With Trest you must have an AI on hand, even at low dose, just in case.
Using 250mg test-e x week would be best and probably without estro sides.

After weeks of LGD you are already shut down pretty hard, IMHO. No harm using Trest -or test responsibly, if you have a good PCT on hand.
Sick. Will check it out.

To be honest with regards to trest I can't be bothered stuffing around with test. The reason I am doing a sarms cycle is cause I don't wanna do a steroid cycle. If I was I wouldn't stuff around with sarms and would of went straight to a steroid cycle for some real gains.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sick. Will check it out.

To be honest with regards to trest I can't be bothered stuffing around with test. The reason I am doing a sarms cycle is cause I don't wanna do a steroid cycle. If I was I wouldn't stuff around with sarms and would of went straight to a steroid cycle for some real gains.
Trest is in the "gray zone" when it comes to legal -or not. I guess it isn't for sale in the US anymore but still available in the UK, bought recently in UK and got it without hassle delivered to the US.
The only other options are 4-AD it aromatizes to test AND estro in the body -and dermacrine, basically DHEA in td form.

My experience with (it's my personal experience):
-Dermacrine : Good stuff for on-cycle support and TRT / not powerful enough for getting test up when hard suppressed, I'm using it with AAS.
-4-AD: supposedly used as test base, not enough for killing lethargy when suppressed, could work with light suppression like Ostarine or 1-AD

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did the work and checked my old log.

After about 30 days of LGD (tapered down from 18mg to 12mg by that time) the lethargy, cramps in calfs and back, force feeding -and libido issues started. Here I introduced 2x 200mg 4-AD/day.
By day 42 I had to quit due to lethargy.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Studies show that it helps hypogonadal men, but can be slightly suppressive for normal men, so it probably helps for the first week or two of PCT, but beyond that it is actually antagonizing your PCT.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys this stupid forum won't let me post pics. Post count gotta be over 100

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 32 mk677/ day 23 ldg: so yesterday (Sunday ) I slept in cause I was smashed from work. Woke up at 12 midday and took my dose of ldg and mk677. Today Monday I dosed in the am around 6am. Today I feel super lethargic so much so that I physically couldn't go workout. Have zero energy. I also have really numb hands and painful finger tips. I'm assuming its cause I dosed too close together 50mg within a 24hr window. Gonna try to not do that again. Been getting compliants from all family members that I've seen saying how massive and chunky I look. Tommorrow gonna hit chest tris and shoulders.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ohfloh23 IGF-1/GH 22
IGF-1/GH 5
djbombsquad Supplement Logs 37
Supplements 0
4evafit Anabolics 0