Mk-677 cycle

deadlyzach

Awards
I'm planning to run mk-677 for 4 months, I recently had a shoulder injury (rotator cuff tendinitis) will the mk have any effect on speeding up the process of this?
I'm also going to run sns inhibit-p for the first 2 weeks to minimize any prolactin sides, does 2 weeks sound good or should I go longer?

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is your dose ? and it can help, I've had better success with bpc-157 honestly for shoulder, knee and everyday wear and tear, not to mention it helped my my mood and sleep.

deadlyzach

Awards
What is your dose ? and it can help, I've had better success with bpc-157 honestly for shoulder, knee and everyday wear and tear, not to mention it helped my my mood and sleep.
I'm gonna do 12mg for the first week and up it to 25mg for the remainder of the course.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good I kept it at 10mg just because I found myself get too lethargic at the higher dose as I am not a stim freak, but I am sure if you are you can get by the lethargy. 10mg was a nice cruise for me I found benefits in sleep and a little in the joints and only bloating for a week. The second week I was fine, I think drinking my hot lemon water helped. Good luck on your venture.

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
I would/have dosed 20mg before bed with HupA for 21 days as restorative therapy. Then, 10mg each night for another 21 days. After, 10mg every other night for the remainder of your 4 months. HOWeVER, I do hit a 20mg dose when I feel I need it. But I'm down to 10mg. The lethargy is a bit rough.

Awards
I've been suffering from rotator cuff tendinitis for the fast 4 months (injury due to weighted dips), I haven't been able to bench or OHP (do any pushing) since, been seeing a physio for the past 2 months and it still hasn't recovered. any advice OP?
I also plan on running an LGD cycle as soon as I recover and regain my lost size and strength, I hear LGD has similar therapeutic benefits on joints and tendons, so that's one of the reasons I decided to run it.

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
I actually got great joint relief from Ostarine. LGD got me so strong that my joints couldn't keep up. The MK is a great starting point. I've also had great results with PEG MGF directly into shoulder (torn rotator cuff from kickboxing) twice per week on rest days. These days, I NEVER get sore.

deadlyzach

Awards
I've been suffering from rotator cuff tendinitis for the fast 4 months (injury due to weighted dips), I haven't been able to bench or OHP (do any pushing) since, been seeing a physio for the past 2 months and it still hasn't recovered. any advice OP?
I also plan on running an LGD cycle as soon as I recover and regain my lost size and strength, I hear LGD has similar therapeutic benefits on joints and tendons, so that's one of the reasons I decided to run it.
Wow 4 months is a long time, I'm right there with you though on not being able to do any push movements. I've been using fish oil, glucosamine based joint supplement, and turmeric for my shoulder along with the mk-677 and it is improving very slowly. Try turmeric if you haven't already, I've heard it's great for reducing inflammation.

deadlyzach

Awards
Day 4 update:

Been doing 12mg a day, the hunger seems to be kicking in today, woke up and had a meal and not 2 hours later I'm starving which is very unusual as I have a pretty strict meal timing. Sleep has been pretty average, I did sleep very well last night and had about 4 different dreams so I'm curious to see how that goes from now on. Lethargy has not been an issue yet either. No water retention or bloat to report either but I do have a good amount of potassium in my diet so that could be the cause for that. And the greatest effect so far has been the healing of my shoulder, 4 days on mk and my should is about 85% healed, I'm very impressed with this.

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
When I need super healing I dose 20mg before bed. Zero hunger issues. But I don't think that's sustainable. Once you've reached a good level of healing, 10mg is the magic spot. Once you need it just for maintenance, 10mg every OTHER night is best for the long haul.

deadlyzach

Awards
Day 7 update:

A full week in at 12mg ed, the hunger is definitely noticeable around an hour after dosing, sleep has been the biggest difference in these past few days, I've been having to most intense dreams I've ever had in my life, no major lethargy issues, slight bloating but nothing major yet. Shoulder is still doing great and I'm getting some insane pumps in the gym. 12 MG has been working very well but I will begin dosing 25mg tomorrow.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
slight bloating but nothing major yet.
Bloating in the stomach/torso region, or just all around?

Following along as I'm eager to try this out.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Will be following along. I'm on day 8 of my mk677. Follow along if your keen

deadlyzach

Awards
Bloating in the stomach/torso region, or just all around?

Following along as I'm eager to try this out.
Bloating all around, just more noticeable in the stomach region. Muscles look a lot fuller.

migseattle

Awards
Once you need it just for maintenance, 10mg every OTHER night is best for the long haul.
Interesting. Mind expanding on this? Why is this the ideal protocol? I'm def interested in running it for the long haul...

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Yeah, me, too. MK677 will give you hunger problems and lethargy if dosed high for long periods of time. Sure, not for everyone, but it happens. I think what's nice about MK is that once you're healed up (42 days eta) you can just dose low and still get benefits. You're already using your own GH pulses, so no need to increase the pulse of already healed up. Sometimes if I had a rough week, back to 20mg before bed for a few days. Sure great for building muscle, but soooo much more, especially for the older athlete.

migseattle

Awards
Do you know of any potential problems with long term use at a reasonable dose? Is it necessary to cycle off it regularly?

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Still early to tell but all indications say run it low, slow, and 6 mos not uncommon.

deadlyzach

Awards
Day 10 update:

So three full days at 25mg, so sleep is still pretty much the same, dreams are still very vivid, I have never dreamt this much over a week's time in my life. Sleep quality still has not changed much but I do feel more rested with less sleep I keep waking up after about 6 hours of sleep fully awake and ready to go. The water retention seems to have increased with the upped dosage leading to an incredible pump in the gym, it felt like my triceps were going to tear through my skin. Others have reported clearer skin and increased hair growth, I can't actually say if I'm experiencing either because my skin has always been pretty clear and my hair already grows fast. And lastly the hunger seems to be calming down. Still taking the inhibit p and getting zero gyno issues.

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Results sound great! Sleep is so important for those GH pulses, and you'll start to become aware of the actual pulses at night and how they make you feel. Water retention is puzzling, but it could be what's leading you to greater pumps (also something I've never noticed...then again I'm Keto). Are you sweating a lot during training?

deadlyzach

Awards
Results sound great! Sleep is so important for those GH pulses, and you'll start to become aware of the actual pulses at night and how they make you feel. Water retention is puzzling, but it could be what's leading you to greater pumps (also something I've never noticed...then again I'm Keto). Are you sweating a lot during training?
Yes, I was sweating like crazy in the gym yesterday.

Awards
OP, do you mind revealing source, I'm seriously considering starting a cycle and I don't want to end up with a dud source

deadlyzach

Awards
Day 15 update:

Starting weight was 190lb, I'm currently at 196, only thing I've noticed is the lethargy seems to be kicking in, it's not all day long though, it seems to really kick in around 5pm. Still having issues benching with my shoulder, it was about 85% healed and is kinda stuck at that point. I've been thinking of getting some mk-2866 (ostarine) to help increase the healing. Any thoughts on adding the ostarine in middle cycle and running it for 4 weeks?

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Ostarine and MK677 will work synergistically but in different ways. End result is healing and gains. When I get lethargy from MK, I dose 10mg before bed instead of 20mg, or I take a day off. This isn't like a diet where if you have a cheat day it can set you back 3 days. The beauty is how fast they work, even after a day off. 6 pounds!

deadlyzach

Awards
Day 19:

Lethargy is in full effect, still seems to kick in around the same time every day. Workouts have been great though, broke a deadlift pr yesterday, and endurance seems to be increasing as well. A couple things I've been doing differently lately are taking the mk on an empty stomach and not eating for an hour after, the reason for this is I've been hearing insulin can effect the GH response. And also I've been dosing pre workout. Now for a new possible side effect I'm having, I've noticed a cyst coming in, now I have heard of this happening when using real hgh and igf-1 but I didn't think mk-677 would be potent enough to cause this similar effect but I am very convicted it is from the mk because I am not prone to cysts at all and it also appeared rather quickly. So with that being said I will be taking a day off.

deadlyzach

Awards
Day 22:

I feel like this around day 19 is when the mk had fully kicked in because the lethargy is leading to these horrible headaches now that restrict me from even being able to train. Water retention also seems to be calming down. I will be lowering the dose back down to 12mg for now and see if the headaches stop. If they don't I'm gonna have to end the cycle.

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
I recommend that dosage for the next 21 days, unless you have a brutal training session and KNOW you need a kick from 20mg.

Awards
just to give u guys an update:
I've started my own mk-677 cycle, 20mg/day every day (although I missed my dose on one day so far).
Also just as an experiment I started it along side a DAA based natty test booster but ceased it a week in, it definitely kicked in as my libido went through the roof and my acne really flared up which is the reason I stopped it.
So far I've experienced literally zero effect or side effects from the mk which is a bit disappointing because I was hoping it would have some kind of dramatic healing effect on my shoulder impingement (wishful thinking I guess!). This brings to mind the idea that my supply is bunk however I'm pretty sure my source is legit and if anyone wants to know my source they can message me.
One day before commencing the cycle I got blood work done to determine my test and IGF-1 levels, at the end of the mk cycle (45 day cycle) I'll get bloods done again to look at my IGF-1 (obviously i won't look at test as I've dropped the test booster) and report back to u guys with anything else noteworthy on the mk.
See you all in 30 days (y)

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Blood work should show strong IGF levels and you should FEEL the effect of the MK. Missing a day does nothing. After a week off is when you'll start to feel a change. That's if you're using good MK.