Long acting Ghrelin mimetics (MK-677) = brain detrimental

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    No. MK677 and Pralmorelin (oral GHRP2) is not same
    why i said "pretty much" it acts as a ghrp and seems to be much easier to find at rc shops.
    I havent used the Pralmorelin myself so i cant comment but from the research it seems promising for sure. i just havent seen much feedback on it yet so usually rec the mk since its actions are similar.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    why i said "pretty much" it acts as a ghrp and seems to be much easier to find at rc shops.
    I havent used the Pralmorelin myself so i cant comment but from the research it seems promising for sure. i just havent seen much feedback on it yet so usually rec the mk since its actions are similar.
    You are totaly right about MK677 and its function as GHRP . Not to mention how easier is to find it compared to Pralmorelin. But honestly, Pralmorelin would provide much better effects but the sides would be stronger too.
    •   

3. Using GHRP such as MK677 in just 2 months is pretty much useless for bodybuilding. I said from the beginning, longer you take, the better effect would be and studies are proving it

4. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Using GHRP such as MK677 in just 2 months is pretty much useless for bodybuilding. I said from the beginning, longer you take, the better effect would be and studies are proving it
    This is definitely true and I have been saying so as well all along. My personal experience is bearing it out also. It should be of no surprise. Its just like GH, there isnt much benefit to running it for just 8 weeks.
    The prob with mk is early on it was avail as a supp and the supp companies did their usual BS hocus pocus marketing nonsense and gave people the wrong impressions as to what they could expect and how best to use mk. Now that they really no longer carry it and time is going on the truth about the best protocols and true expectations are coming out, which is a good thing.

5. Quote Originally Posted by StanleyG View Post
    This is definitely true and I have been saying so as well all along. My personal experience is bearing it out also. It should be of no surprise. Its just like GH, there isnt much benefit to running it for just 8 weeks.
    The prob with mk is early on it was avail as a supp and the supp companies did their usual BS hocus pocus marketing nonsense and gave people the wrong impressions as to what they could expect and how best to use mk. Now that they really no longer carry it and time is going on the truth about the best protocols and true expectations are coming out, which is a good thing.
    I've been running it for a week only so far and I can't speak highly enough of it. Came in liquid form, and I'm at 30mg/day. You all think that's safe? I only get some tingling in the hands, not much which I took as a sign i had a legit product only and have been able to ignore it since.

I'm going to switch to 5 on/2 off to start with. Had anyone adjusted their dosing based on this article, speculation or not?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    I've been running it for a week only so far and I can't speak highly enough of it. Came in liquid form, and I'm at 30mg/day. You all think that's safe? I only get some tingling in the hands, not much which I took as a sign i had a legit product only and have been able to ignore it since.

I'm going to switch to 5 on/2 off to start with. Had anyone adjusted their dosing based on this article, speculation or not?
    Take it everyday! No reason to run 5/2 at all!
    Ionger duration = more GH/IGF1

7. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    30mg? Also heard hold it in mouth for a while to aid absorption.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    How do you know this? Perhaps you get the same gh/igf levels at 5on/2off with less side effects from say prolactin. Or (the more likely scenario) over time your igf/gh might actually be lower by not taking 2 days off. You see the body strives to achieve homeostasis and in response to taking the mk it increases the production of ghih, which ultimately lowers gh.

9. sorry if missed this, but do any of the Acute Ghrelin or agonists come in an Oral form?

10. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    sorry if missed this, but do any of the Acute Ghrelin or agonists come in an Oral form?
    mk677 is oral

11. Quote Originally Posted by StanleyG View Post
    mk677 is oral
    MK677 is a chronic agonist. I am wondering if any of the Acute agonists listed (ghrp 2 or 6 for example) at the beginning of this thread are Oral.

12. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    MK677 is a chronic agonist. I am wondering if any of the Acute agonists listed (ghrp 2 or 6 for example) at the beginning of this thread are Oral.
    There is an oral version of ghrp2. Google Pralmorelin

13. Quote Originally Posted by StanleyG View Post
    How do you know this? Perhaps you get the same gh/igf levels at 5on/2off with less side effects from say prolactin. Or (the more likely scenario) over time your igf/gh might actually be lower by not taking 2 days off. You see the body strives to achieve homeostasis and in response to taking the mk it increases the production of ghih, which ultimately lowers gh.
    Prolactin, cortisol etc = no huge issue at all! If you see those studies, even healthy men didnt have 2 days off.
    MK677 is NOT increasing GHIH (somatostatin). Studies are proving it and the logic is there. With MK677, longer you take, more GH,IGF1 and IGFBP3 is secreted.The good thing with MK677,is the increase of IGFBP3.more IGFBP3, more IGF1 is carried . (Into the cell and activate the receptor).
    Maybe you get the same effect if taking 5 days on and 2 days off, but the halflife is long and even if it had sides, it would not be decreased so much while taking 2 days off.
    I really see no point taking 2 days off at all and there is no reason to overthinking some things.

14. Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    If its good quality, 25mg will actually be enough. MK677 has no issue with absorption so just swallow it.
    Dont expect some huge gains from it.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Prolactin, cortisol etc = no huge issue at all! If you see those studies, even healthy men didnt have 2 days off.
    MK677 is NOT increasing GHIH (somatostatin). Studies are proving it and the logic is there. With MK677, longer you take, more GH,IGF1 and IGFBP3 is secreted.The good thing with MK677,is the increase of IGFBP3.more IGFBP3, more IGF1 is carried . (Into the cell and activate the receptor).
    Maybe you get the same effect if taking 5 days on and 2 days off, but the halflife is long and even if it had sides, it would not be decreased so much while taking 2 days off.
    I really see no point taking 2 days off at all and there is no reason to overthinking some things.
    Please show me a study that proves with constant use ghih is not increased. I will tell you why I ask and it certainly isnt to bust chops, it goes against the very nature of every single ghrellin mimetic and ghrp in existence EXCEPT for mk if you are correct.

16. Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    Yeah, i think thats kind ofnonsense to be honest. If it does it is insignificant imo.

17. Quote Originally Posted by StanleyG View Post
    Please show me a study that proves with constant use ghih is not increased. I will tell you why I ask and it certainly isnt to bust chops, it goes against the very nature of every single ghrellin mimetic and ghrp in existence EXCEPT for mk if you are correct.
    Example:
    If GHIH was involved, the secretion of GH would decrease longer you use. That is not the case with MK677.
    Show me one study where MK677 increase GHIH.
    That is why those new "GHRP" are made. They are "smarter". By giving less sides etc.

18. I have personaly talked with one of the MK677 developers(at Reverse Pharmacology)and he said very shortly:
    "MK677 has ability to bypass the somatostatin barrier by interacting directly with GH receptors".
    If he lie, then I lie too. But it is very logical. Like said, longer you take MK677, more secretion of GH is. (IGF1 and IGFBP3 too)

19. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    I have personaly talked with of the MK677 developers and he said very shortly:
    MK677 has ability to bypass the somatostatin barrier by interacting directly with GH receptors.
    If he lie, then I lie too. But it is very logical. Like said, longer you take MK677, more secretion of GH is. (IGF1 and IGFBP3 too)
    MK interacts with the ghrellin receptors, not the gh receptors on the anterior pituitary???? so that confuses me...cause it doesnt make any sense
    Also gh wouldnt decrease it would just not increase to the level it potentially could man.

20. Quote Originally Posted by StanleyG View Post
    MK interacts with the ghrellin receptors, not the gh receptors on the anterior pituitary???? so that confuses me...cause it doesnt make any sense
    Also gh wouldnt decrease it would just not increase to the level it potentially could man.
    We shall not overcomplicate things.
    All studies on healthy people and patients, it was dosed every day.
    It is also proven it works better and better longer its taken. (Every day)

We can speculate about dosing and other factors regarding MK677. But one thing is for sure, it will not elevate Cortisol, prolactin or give other issues like other GHRP/GHRH does

21. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    We shall not overcomplicate things.
    All studies on healthy people and patients, it was dosed every day.
    It is also proven it works better and better longer its taken. (Every day)

We can speculate about dosing and other factors regarding MK677. But one thing is for sure, it will not elevate Cortisol, prolactin or give other issues like other GHRP/GHRH does
    I agree re cortisol, that is documented and proven but I will not jump to the same conclusion re PRL and ghih.
    Perhaps I should not jump to the conclusion it does either but as of right now I do not think it can definitively be said it does or does not and the 5on, 2off is working great for me. Maybe for the next 4-5 weeks ill do 7 on and get my 3rd set of BW while taking my mk/cjc stack and see just what happens re gh and igf as well as prl. I wasnt planning on it but inquiring minds want to know!

22. Quote Originally Posted by StanleyG View Post
    I agree re cortisol, that is documented and proven but I will not jump to the same conclusion re PRL and ghih.
    Perhaps I should not jump to the conclusion it does either but as of right now I do not think it can definitively be said it does or does not and the 5on, 2off is working great for me. Maybe for the next 4-5 weeks ill do 7 on and get my 3rd set of BW while taking my mk/cjc stack and see just what happens re gh and igf as well as prl. I wasnt planning on it but inquiring minds want to know!
    Prolactin will not be an issue at all. Believe me. If you even get any increase, it would not be anything huge. The water retention people get from MK677 is due to sodium intake. As you know, MK677 does increase sodium retention .MK does increase ADH (Vasopressin)and ACTH wich again increase sodium retention in kidneys/water retention. So one should be carefull with sodium intake

23. Quote Originally Posted by StanleyG View Post
    MK/CJC is perfect stack to be honest. You will get even more out of GHRP when adding GHRH like you do

24. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Prolactin will not be an issue at all. Believe me. If you even get any increase, it would not be anything huge. The water retention people get from MK677 is due to sodium intake. As you know, MK677 does increase sodium retention .MK does increase ADH (Vasopressin)and ACTH wich again increase sodium retention in kidneys/water retention. So one should be carefull with sodium intake
    100% agreed re water retention, which is why i resorted to a daily aspirin therapy regiment(82mg/day) which effects vasopressin and offsets the water retention from mk (and pharma gh for that matter)
    I tend to agree as far as what i expect re PRL. GHIH is my main concern. Great conversation man. TY for sharing the info/input.

25. Quote Originally Posted by StanleyG View Post
    100% agreed re water retention, which is why i resorted to a daily aspirin therapy regiment(82mg/day) which effects vasopressin and offsets the water retention from mk (and pharma gh for that matter)
    I tend to agree as far as what i expect re PRL. GHIH is my main concern. Great conversation man. TY for sharing the info/input.
    Ibuprofen (400mg x3) daily will also help with water retention . There is a study proving it
    No problem man. TY for sharing the info
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2016, 09:21 AM
  2. NEW Long-acting hGH (ALTU-238)
    By Schwaugher in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2007, 04:40 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-16-2005, 12:01 PM
  4. Long acting HCG?