Testosterone Cyprionate & Omnitrope HGH

whiphub

Awards
Omnitrope HGH 0.25mg/day, Test C 200mg/week. What effects will should I see from this specific dosage? Should I expect any fat loss, lean muscle gain at these dosages? How long before I feel/see the effects? I'm 34 btw.
Here is the blood work he based the dosages off of:

DHEA-Sulfate - 452.6 ug/dl
Testosterone , Total - 343 ng/dl
Sex Hormone Bind Globulin - 23 nmol/L
Testosterone, Free - 7.38 ng/dl
IGF-1 155 ng/ml

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fat loss, I doubt mass gains though. You should notice a decent body recomp effect.

whiphub

Awards
Got my 6 week blood test back a few days ago. I am feeling GREAT. Put on some weight, but at the same time I've noticed notice increased definition all around, but puffy on some days. My question is, based off of the below, does the doc have me on too high a dose of one or the other for HRT?? I went from 201 -218 lbs over this period - I'm assuming the bulk of this is water weight? I've used the same workout regiment, but damn I feel strong. Are the numbers below something I should be concerned with? Are IGF-1 levels too high as well as my testosterone levels?

June 1st through July 15th (~6 weeks)

Testosterone, Total 343 ng/dl --->1496 ng/dl
Testosterone, Free 7.38 ng/dl ---> 45.0 ng/dl
IGF-1 155 ng/ml ---> 270 ng/dl

BIG EVIL42

Awards
both are ideal for an athlete trying to make body composition improvements on HRT. Your test is below 2000 and IGF is below 350, both of those numbers are general rules to follow for a dose to be considered out of the HRT range.
I never would have though .25 iu of GH would give you the IGF boost it did.... I still learn something new everyday...lol

whiphub

Awards
Yeah .said 25 mg up there, actually .61 iu.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
both are ideal for an athlete trying to make body composition improvements on HRT. Your test is below 2000 and IGF is below 350, both of those numbers are general rules to follow for a dose to be considered out of the HRT range.
I never would have though .25 iu of GH would give you the IGF boost it did.... I still learn something new everyday...lol
Welcome to American Pharm grade HGH, not the Chinese bull**** selling for $350 for 100iu's lol

BIG EVIL42

Awards
Yeah .said 25 mg up there, actually .61 iu.
yeah, I use Serostim straight from the local Wallgreens and have for the last 14 months....
still, .25 with that high of a jump in points is surprising.... I know bloodwork and have done much experimenting with protocals and IGF testing...
Welcome to American Pharm grade HGH, not the Chinese bull**** selling for $350 for 100iu's lol