GW 1516 Question

BRO SCIENCE

Awards
Iam planning on running this sarm throughout the course of the summer I was wondering if I could just take it 3 weeks on 1 week off for 4 months at 10mg instead of taking it for 8-12 weeks straight

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From what I have seen and have been reading on these forums, it's best to take it for at least 8 weeks straight.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Iam planning on running this sarm throughout the course of the summer I was wondering if I could just take it 3 weeks on 1 week off for 4 months at 10mg instead of taking it for 8-12 weeks straight
I don't see a point in running it like that. 8-12 weeks straight would be better.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't notice any additional fat loss from it. It's great for endurance and keeping lipids in check while running tren.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Just run it straight through. It's a fun compound for sure. Felt like endurance was up on the first workout. Osta and card are a fun endurance/cut/recomp stack if your diet is in check.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Are you planning to use GW solo? If so,it's pretty useless for direct fat loss. I would recommend GW for BP(with Tren )and as Endurance enhancer

BRO SCIENCE

Awards
Im going to take it with test prop and winstrol and either was going to take the gw with the lgd or ostarine and im going for a recomp and endurance