Igf-1 lr3 on pct

I

I_hulk78

Awards
Hi guys,

I need some help. Im on since summer and sincecyclssince dec. On tren e. I would like to use igf1 lr3 for 1 month on my pct.

Was thinking 50mcg daily at evening.one shut.

Do i still need tamox and clomid?

Any experience on that?

Thanks

W

wormwood

Awards
I am definitely a fan of using igf-1 for post cycle. 1 shot is no good imo. I did bi-lateral injections (two 25mg injections, immediately post workout everyday). And yes you still need tamox/torem/clomid - some kind of serm. I would also recommend using exemestane or aromasin at 12.5mg/day as well.

I would recommend using the exemestane for 1 month following your initial month on igf/serm/exemestane. And then using igf-1 again after that 2nd month on exemestane.

Just my thoughts. I noticed that I seemed to recover from my cycle quicker and kept gaining strength during my pct and beyond using this protocol.

Good luck

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

I need some help. Im on since summer and sincecyclssince dec. On tren e. I would like to use igf1 lr3 for 1 month on my pct.

Was thinking 50mcg daily at evening.one shut.

Do i still need tamox and clomid?

Any experience on that?

Thanks
Is this your first cycle ?

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50mcg subq before bed. Best way to use it for pct.. I am so glad i discovered this approach and stopped using it bilat post workout.

I

I_hulk78

Awards
thanks wormwood for the advice.

#alex no is not my first cycle. is the 2nd but since last year on. now low testo e and tren e until summer. than I start my pct with igf-1 lr3.

#criticalbench igf-1 lr3 should be until 40hour stay in bloodstream. everybody says something else...in the morning and some people before bet. I think I test both. 1 week in the morning and the after in the evening. I will see.

Cheers