pgh

wiseguyx34x

Awards
anyone have any good results with this. for the price it seems you cant beat it..

Cosmo

Awards
I get good sleep if i take a double dose before bed, but other than that im not sure, i didnt take it consistantly since everyday twice got annoying. Fits well in my assortment of things to help me get sleep when i really need it.

coffee4me

Board Supporter
Awards
I think if you'll read the add for PGH closely you'll see that its
basically just GABA and glutamine, a common homeopathic GH
RELEASER. You could probably go to your local sup. shop and
get near to the same effect from taking 750-1000mg of GABA ed and
a several grams daily of glutamine.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i began using it a little over a week ago .. i've been getting better quality sleep .. i've been on a hard cutter so its hard to soley attribute any increase in leanness and vascularity to the p-gh but there has been an increase .. just tossing that out there for what its worth

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I was looking to try this out sometime in the near future too, and no Im not going to use it orally...but sub-q.

bubba04

Awards
thats what i am going to do....should be gettin here today or tomorrow

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i started using it sub-q, but it actually would hurt for like 12-16 hours afterwards, not terrible but annoying

i've since switched to IM alternating between delts, tris, bis, and quads ZERO pain and i get the feeling you're supposed to get so i assume it works fine that way

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Do you think this product would be good to take after a GH cycle? Sort of a GH pct?

KFlex

I've been on it now for a little over a week, and the sleep effects are great, but it's too early to tell as far as any body comp. results.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
poobah i don't know since my understand is its almost like a gh "prohormone" so using it after gh would be like using 4-ad after test .. but i dont know i've never used real gh

KFlex .. sick back!

dabone12

Awards
I've been on p-gh for over a month and I love it, I've never taken real gh so I can't compare the two. My energy levels and endurance has skyrockted I'm 35 so that could be why it's working so well. I have lost a lot of bodyfat been hitting cardio pretty hard and trying to have a decent diet. Never had any type of pain from sub-q injection of p-gh I hope this info helps.

poobah i don't know since my understand is its almost like a gh "prohormone" so using it after gh would be like using 4-ad after test .. but i dont know i've never used real gh

KFlex .. sick back!

bubba04

Awards
for those who have had good results....how long have you been on it and how are you dosing it?

wiseguyx34x

Awards
just started it. think im going to do 3ius in the morning and 3 at night. did anybody else get a weird tingly sensation in their limbs after injection??

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i inject .25ml morning and night .. yeah you definitely get a weird tingly feeling .. for me it starts with a weird taste in the back of my mouth, followed by an almost slight head rush, then a warm tingly feeling all over .. i kinda like it now lol .. but that's how you know its working, if you stop getting it for a few injects in a row you need to up the dose a bit .. but i don't know how common that is for that to happen

coffee4me

Board Supporter
Awards
That tingle sensation is from the GABA. When I take oral GABA I get

the same feeling if I take 750mg without having had any food 3-4 hours
prior to taking it. I'm not against pinning sups. but I prefer oral sups.
they're available/effective in that form.

SD1959

Awards
I've been on p-gh for over a month and I love it, I've never taken real gh so I can't compare the two. My energy levels and endurance has skyrockted I'm 35 so that could be why it's working so well. I have lost a lot of bodyfat been hitting cardio pretty hard and trying to have a decent diet. Never had any type of pain from sub-q injection of p-gh I hope this info helps.
At 45 (with **** for energy and crappy sleep....hmmmm connection?) this is really piquing my interest. I tried the ghrp-6 (appetite suppression version) and was extremely dissapointed. What's your dose? How's your appetite? I don't need a boost there! Thanks,Sd

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
hasn't affected my appetite one way or the other

with really crappy sleep you might want to look into a new mattress and pillow .. that can make an enormous difference

dabone12

Awards
SD1959 I take .50 at night when I was taking .25 twice a day I was getting sleepy with my morning dose. It all depends on the person, I think I read some may get a stimulating effect at .50 it doesn't bother me. My appetite hasn't increased I would say it's about the same. Let me know if you have any more questions.

QUOTE=SD1959]At 45 (with **** for energy and crappy sleep....hmmmm connection?) this is really piquing my interest. I tried the ghrp-6 (appetite suppression version) and was extremely dissapointed. What's your dose? How's your appetite? I don't need a boost there! Thanks,Sd[/QUOTE]

bigryan

Awards
yeah I have been using it for about 2 weeks now during pct from an eq/test cycle.....I feel great and keeping all my mass gains!

bubba04

Awards
ryan how much have you been dosing throughout the day?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
this doesn't need to be cycled?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I think if you'll read the add for PGH closely you'll see that its
basically just GABA and glutamine, a common homeopathic GH
RELEASER. You could probably go to your local sup. shop and
get near to the same effect from taking 750-1000mg of GABA ed and
a several grams daily of glutamine.
No, because its injected. If u can make a sterile solution yourself with stuff bought in herb stores, go for it.
pGH is very cheap btw.

tiggermoon

tiggermoon

Awards
No, because its injected. If u can make a sterile solution yourself with stuff bought in herb stores, go for it.
pGH is very cheap btw.
nothing against 'universal', but i have made my own gaba solution @ 250mg per ml.

been using it at bedtime after cardio and morning after semi-fasted wheight lifting.(currently on a cut, so the poundages are relatively medium).

have been losing 1/8" to 3/16" a week, around my waist. with no noticeable loss of mass, (and no cut back in calories). but then i always eat clean all year.

that may not seem like much, but at my age it is quite good.

maybe i will add some glutamine to my next solution.

SD1959

Awards
Mine is ordered and on the way. As an older guy who has ALWAYS had to struggle and eat clean to stay lean, I think I'd make a good test subject. Will post once I receive and get rolling.

Sd

bubba04

Awards
nothing against 'universal', but i have made my own gaba solution @ 250mg per ml.

been using it at bedtime after cardio and morning after semi-fasted wheight lifting.(currently on a cut, so the poundages are relatively medium).

have been losing 1/8" to 3/16" a week, around my waist. with no noticeable loss of mass, (and no cut back in calories). but then i always eat clean all year.

that may not seem like much, but at my age it is quite good.

maybe i will add some glutamine to my next solution.
could you email me how you made the solution?

tiggermoon

tiggermoon

Awards
10 grams GABA, 40ml BW, filter into sterile 50ml vial. cheap, cheap, cheap.

i started out with small dosages, .10ml increases at a time to guage my tolerence for the GABA flush.

am currently up to .70ml at morning and evening, filling the remainder of the pin with b12.

i am not a doctor of medicine nor do i play one on TV. but i would think that a person in their twenties would get better results than mine.

in my twenties, on the recomendation of an aquaintence, i used an arginie/ornithine supp.(which was the GH therapy of the time)

after one month, with no change to my workout or diet(can you tell i hate to diet, eat clean and then eat what i want, when i want, as much as i want), i was shredded. let me add, at this time i was not eating clean, and washing down my unclean diet with pints of guiness.:cheers:

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
this is bigryan..i changed my name to what it is on other boards...

I am using .33ml everynight before bed...its awesome!

BigBub

Awards
where are you guys getting this stuff from. I seen someone say Universal. Universal what?
I think I seen it somewhere but I forgot. Could someone please refresh my memory.
thanks
BB

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
pGH is very cheap btw.
syr - have you used it?

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Why wouldn't oral GABA work? I've heard that it doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier, but I don't know if that's just orally or what. What's the deal with the flush you get from GABA? What is it doing to make you feel that?

AlwayzTry'n

Awards
Do you guys think that this would be a worthwhile "bridge" between AAS cycles?
In other words, would using P-GH injected IM 2x/day help maintain gains between AAS cycles without keeping the natural test production shutdown?

Any thoughts?

AlwayzTry'n

Awards
Glenihan,

Any ideas on this bridge idea? I'm thinking about using it after my current body recomp cycle. I figure my body recomp cycle is probably going to last 12 weeks, so in my 12 weeks of "off" time, I think that running this as a bridge would be good idea.

A few questions first though:

1. You guys site-inject this, correct? If I follow this protocol, my delts and arms sure could use some work.
2. Sterility? Is this sterile enough to inject?
3. Pins? What size pin do you use, since you're sticking yourself 2x/day, I figure I should know. I'm guessing a slin pin, right?

How do you guys rotate sites? IE. Day 1 Biceps, Day 2 Triceps, Day 3 Delts, etc. Can you give me some examples? Anybody ever do calves with this?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Glenihan,

Any ideas on this bridge idea? I'm thinking about using it after my current body recomp cycle. I figure my body recomp cycle is probably going to last 12 weeks, so in my 12 weeks of "off" time, I think that running this as a bridge would be good idea.

A few questions first though:

1. You guys site-inject this, correct? If I follow this protocol, my delts and arms sure could use some work.
2. Sterility? Is this sterile enough to inject?
3. Pins? What size pin do you use, since you're sticking yourself 2x/day, I figure I should know. I'm guessing a slin pin, right?

How do you guys rotate sites? IE. Day 1 Biceps, Day 2 Triceps, Day 3 Delts, etc. Can you give me some examples? Anybody ever do calves with this?
i think its worthwhile to run in between cycles .. although i'm not sure how much it will help keep gains, but it SHOULD help keep you on the lean side

1. this will not lead to any site specific growth .. i do inject in my bis and tris, etc. , but that's just because i use a slin pin, it doesn't hurt, and my delts, glutes, and quads are busy getting injected with the real deal
2. yup
3. a slin pin works just fine

i do rotate sites between both bis, both tris, and quads (different spots on quads than i inject my gear in) ... its water based though so it disperses very quickly and you don't have to worry about an abscess unless you inject in the EXACT same spot 2x a day every day

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How long are you guys planning on taking this? Also I noticed on the instructions for mixing, it says take off the stoppers to mix the solvents. Since you inject this, i'm guessing you do not take of the stoppers, and just stick a needle in the dilutents and then stick it through the stopper in the powder to mix? Just checking if this is correct. Keep us updated on how well this works.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i'll be using it for 3 months .. its already been 1 month

and you are correct .. i just inject the BW into the vial

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i'll be using it for 3 months .. its already been 1 month

and you are correct .. i just inject the BW into the vial

Is it worth it to buy from universal, or can I just buy gaba and filter it with dilutents? Not sure if it is more than that in it from universal.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
The website saying "oral use only" is just for liability purposes?
am i right?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
there is more than just GABA .. there's also GABOB and acetylglutamine

and yes deoudes its illegal to market a product that is supposed to be self injected

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
gotcha, thanks glen, the same is true for B12 shots?

SD1959

Awards
Just got mine. Will be doing at least 2 months. Will be shooting once/day before bed to avoid "drowsy" feeling and enhance sleep. Might do gh as well which would be done am. My question is: dosing is between .25 and .5 ml. With the "flushing" side effect, is .5 too much to start with (especially where I have some anxiety issues) or is this side the same whatever the dose? Thanks, Sd

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well you're supposed to get .5ml total ed so if you are only dosing once go with .5ml at night .. its not that bad just remind yourself it's only gonna last a few seconds/minute or two

i personally don't get any drowsiness from taking .25ml in the morning though ... you might want to give it a shot ... supposedly its better to break it up into 2 doses a day anyway

SD1959

Awards
Thanks. I'll give 2x/day a shot. I'll just wait for my next non-lifting day (tomorrow if my back needs an extra day, if not Tues).

Sd

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Any wacky dreams to report?

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you have anxiety issues, definitely start with .25. Like glenihan said, just remember it's only for a few minutes, relax, and breathe deeply. Anyone else get the metallic taste along with the flushing/tingle?

Just got mine. Will be doing at least 2 months. Will be shooting once/day before bed to avoid "drowsy" feeling and enhance sleep. Might do gh as well which would be done am. My question is: dosing is between .25 and .5 ml. With the "flushing" side effect, is .5 too much to start with (especially where I have some anxiety issues) or is this side the same whatever the dose? Thanks, Sd

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
yeah i always get that taste before anything else .. that's how i know i'm about to experience the tingling

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
yea it tastes like iron! haha...but thats when you know its working..i am using .33ml once per day an hour before bed...and things are great.....just started pct after a test/eq cycle about 3 weeks ago..and most gains are being kept and staying lean.....its a great buy for someone on a budget!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 0
poison Supplements 3
DreamWeaver LG Sciences 5
DreamWeaver IGF-1/GH 0