Anamorelin

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
A supplier of mine has just informed me that he now will be carrying anamorelin.

Now, assuming this will be of decent quality since I got the best mk-677 I've ever gotten, through him.

This is very new to me though, as far as I know it is an oral ghrh.

Anybody have any deeper insight on this peptide? Dosing, effects, previous usage? It seems very interesting to me but I don't know nearly enough a out it to just take the plunge on it..

yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards
Looking into this now but looks very interesting.

yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards
I have yet to see any real downsides with it in studies there's gotta be someone on AM that has used this stuff...
Did a quick search and only 2 people to quote Anamorelin is Auslifter & Danes.

A

aasdferic

Awards
sub for info. I've read somewhere that anamorelin is way better than mk677 and I've been loving mk so far at only one week in

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anamorelin is very similar to Ibutamoren (MK677) and both are Ghrelin mimetic/Growth hormone Secretagogue which means oral GHRP.
How good is this compound?I am not sure. If its weaker or stronger than MK677 but it is very interesting for sure!
Studies shown it increase GH,IGF1 and even IGFBP-3 in humans.(same as MK677). I do like that MK677 and Anamorelin increase the IGFBP-3 because this protein is needed for carrying the IGF-1 into the cell and activate the receptor and even prolong the life of IGF-1.
I know MK677 does not increase Somatostatin (somatotropin/GH inhibitor) like many peptides/GH does but I am not sure with Anamorelin.
Another good thing with Anamorelin is, you dont get sides wich are common/normal with peptides/GH use such as:
prolactin,cortisol,insulin,glucose,ACTH,LH,FSH,TSH.
It seems like Anamorein is going to be an approved medicine for treatment of cancer cachexia and anorexia and it has been thru several phase III clinical trials.
There are many oral GH secretsgogue/GH mimetic (such as Capromorelin by Pfizer) trying to be approved but we will see what happens.

yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards
Anamorelin is very similar to Ibutamoren (MK677) and both are Ghrelin mimetic/Growth hormone Secretagogue which means oral GHRP.
How good is this compound?I am not sure. If s it weaker or stronger than MK677 but it is very interesting for sure!
Studies shown it increase GH,IGF1 and even IGFBP-3 in humans.(same as MK677). I do like that MK677 and Anamorelin increase the IGFBP-3 because this protein is needed for carrying the IGF-1 into the cell and activate the receptor and even prolong the life of IGF-1.
I know MK677 does not increase Somatostatin (somatotropin/GH inhibitor) like many peptides/GH does but I am not sure with Anamorelin.
Another good thing with Anamorelin is, you dont get sides wich are common/normal with peptides/GH use such as:
It seems like Anamorein is going to be an approved medicine for treatment of cancer cachexia and anorexia and it has been thru several phase III clinical trials.
There are many oral GH secretsgogue/GH mimetic (such as Capromorelin by Pfizer) trying to be approved but we will see what happens.
What would we do without this guy, Danes bringing the knowledge :)

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
How good is this compound?I am not sure. If s it weaker or stronger than MK677 but it is very interesting for sure!
Awesome info thanks bro! I thought that the anamorelin was a ghrh as I saw it could be stacked with the mk-677.. Just as taking cjc-1295 with ghrp-6. If the anamorelin is a ghrp, could it be stacked with the ibutamoren? Potentially synergistic or negate the effects of eachother?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome info thanks bro! I thought that the anamorelin was a ghrh as I saw it could be stacked with the mk-677.. Just as taking cjc-1295 with ghrp-6. If the anamorelin is a ghrp, could it be stacked with the ibutamoren? Potentially synergistic or negate the effects of eachother?
Anamorelin is GHRP and not GHRH.
Like I said, it is an oral Growth Hormone secretagogue/Ghrelin mimetic and it binds to a totaly different receptor called Growth Hormone Secretagogue Receptor. Main action of all GHRP drugs such as GHRP-2,GHRP-6, Ipamorelin ,MK677 Etc).
GHRH binds to the Growth Hormone Releasing Horomne Receptor (GHRHR) such as CJC.
I see no point combining two GHRP compounds. Better to combine GHRP and GHRH.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
well, just when you start asking whats next- ****, this and LG even this alone, looks very good. ? is, when

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
I just ordered some of this tonight. My supplier gave me a deal so that I could give an honest review and comparison to mk677. Did anyone end up running this?

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered some of this tonight. My supplier gave me a deal so that I could give an honest review and comparison to mk677. Did anyone end up running this?
How are you going to be dosing this? What's your cycle looking like?

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
How are you going to be dosing this? What's your cycle looking like?
I can't find any bodybuilding logs this so I really am just going to be doing trial and error. Based off the studies they have done 50mg looks like the optimal starting dose the benefits of going 75mg didn't produce much greater results then 50mg but 50mg was significantly better the 25mg. Once a day seemed to produce the best results on levels and GH levels peaked one hour after administration. Right now I'm planning on taking trestolone preworkout, and taking the amoreline post workout to increase appetite and recovery. It's really just experimentation at this point. I'm also taking test at 500mg/wk, and hexadrone 200mg/day. I'm one week into my cycle right now and my plan was to run mk677 the whole time but I was asked to try this. I had been on mk677 for about 6 weeks prior to my cycle and planned to stay on it for at least 6 months all the way through my PCT and after.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been talking with Helsinn Pharma (company behind Anamorelin) and it seems like anamorelin may be approved next year

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Anabolics 12
J Supplements 1
D IGF-1/GH 0
Dangus Supplement Logs 9
Dangus Supplement Logs 0