Suggestions for BPC-157 Use

mlefler83

Awards
Hey all, first off, this is not a question on how to use BPC-157. I am fully aware how to typically use it, as for my reasoning behind this post. In 4 weeks I will be having surgery on my L Achilles to remove bone growth that has grown up into my Achilles. During surgery they will split my Achilles and then re-attach it. My question is, I want to start using the peptide as soon after surgery as I can to aid in the healing of the tendon, but will have a cast on my leg from my toes to my knee, which will make injecting it close to the site nearly impossible. Just wondering what others suggestion would be for the best way of doing it. I originally got the BPC for my shoulder and decided it would be great for the Achilles post op. If I was to use it for my shoulder post op, would it get through my system enough to aid in the recovery or should I try and do something closer?

WAF

WAF

Awards
I have used it sub inj with great success with a couple of injuries (torn pec, ACL/MCL, and left wrist ligaments) I can remember off hand if i started at 500mg or 750mg ED. But im pretty sure it was 750mg for the first bit and tapered to 500mg ED then 500m EOD. I started noticing the effects within a week, I was also using TB-500 at the time. But found out after the TB-500 was sub-par to BPC-157....Now i've always got some on hand;) Good luck with the recovery just make sure your getting good product as it adds up quick.

mlefler83

Awards
My only worry is, I know the best way to use it is as close to the injury as possible. For the first 6 weeks, the closest I can get is around my knee.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
How does it help with injuries? Curious because I have a friend with a chronic shoulder problem and none of my suggestions nor physical therapist nor chiropractor's helped have shown any fruition.

WAF

WAF

Awards
My only worry is, I know the best way to use it is as close to the injury as possible. For the first 6 weeks, the closest I can get is around my knee.
Bro you'll get the best results if you go site inj but sub-q also works. I went sub around my belly and it helped with numerous issues on different spots, so in my experience you should be fine. PM sent

BamBam0319 if you friend is stuck with no resolve, why not try it out? I haven't heard anything bad about this peptide. Just research it and he will have to make a decision if it's something he is interested in. PM sent