HGH first cycle

bluoff

bluoff

Awards
I am a complete virgin to this world. I've taken 1 PH cycle, Beastdrol and it turned out it doesn't do squat for me. My buddy who was taking the same dose same time as me showed great results. Now 5 yrs later and I'm ready to go big or go home.

I've been working out for 15 yrs I'm 31 yo 6ft 215 lbs probably 8-10% bf at the moment. Plateaus are everywhere. Wanting as much advice as I can get on HGH, what do you guys think about just doing HGH by itself? Is it even worth it? Or should I add it to a steroid stack?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard it gives you the cooties... ;)

Chemo
I've never taken hgh but I've always read it's not really impressive on it's own. Most people say it's great to add to a steroid cycle and some people throw in insulin (which can be dangerous) but this I have no personal experience with.

bluoff

bluoff

Awards
I ain't scared of cooties. But I am scared of not growing. :/

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ain't scared of cooties. But I am scared of not growing. :/
Then try testosterone it's a lot cheaper and you will grow much better on T than on Human Growth Hormone

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I wouldn't bother with the hgh unless you're prepared to run it for a minimum of 6 months imo and to get the quality of product that I would be content with putting in myself, you're looking at a whole lot of $$. Plus I see hgh as more of a 'marathon' than a 'sprint' in terms of muscle growth results.

I'd suggest just just run a nice little test cycle, maybe kick start with some dbol and run 500mg/wk test for 12 weeks, keep some adex on hand during cycle and see how that effects you. It being your first inj cycle you could certainly yield some awesome results without a doubt man

bluoff

bluoff

Awards
Yeah so I've been doing some research on price and Mkgain1 you are totally right. Gonna go with a test cycle. I don't know anything about dbol. I've "heard" it just adds water weight and once you cycle off you lose a large amount of the gains you've worked for. I will be researching for some time before I go for this.

Thanks for the info

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Yeah so I've been doing some research on price and Mkgain1 you are totally right. Gonna go with a test cycle. I don't know anything about dbol. I've "heard" it just adds water weight and once you cycle off you lose a large amount of the gains you've worked for. I will be researching for some time before I go for this.

Thanks for the info
Yeah I mean some people do get quite a bit of bloat from it, if you're worried about that maybe take a look at dymethazine, its a legal pro hormone, for myself and many others it has yielded great results with little to no bloat at all. I just prefer a kick start because it does take a couple weeks for the test to kick in and I get a tad impatient lol

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards

Thanks for the info
If it's your first real cycle I would recommend Test&Masteron, good gains that easy to keep with little sides. That's the first cycle I did and I kept everything I gained after I was done, it was a great cycle :)

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
GH is not going to be impressive unless coupled with AAS.

Also, you would be much better off running SEVERAL simple test and test/name the compound cycles before touching GH.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gh sucks for gains unless coupled with AAS and especially insulin.

bluoff

bluoff

Awards
Alright thanks for the advice guys. I have been doing more and more research. There is so much information on here it almost gets over bearing but I have decided on a cycle.
As Mkgain1 had suggested test e and dbol seems like a great combo from what I've read.
Thanks again for your help everyone.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright thanks for the advice guys. I have been doing more and more research. There is so much information on here it almost gets over bearing but I have decided on a cycle.
As Mkgain1 had suggested test e and dbol seems like a great combo from what I've read.
Thanks again for your help everyone.
If it is your first cycle, just do test.. no need for dbol.