Should i add hgh???

TussyPuna202

Awards
Hey guys I've have a serious question I've been body building for 5 years I'm 26 years old I started out at 150lbs and got up to 165-170lbs before adding steroids since then I've ad 35lbs of muscle. I now weigh 205-210 at 5'8...but my problem is my last two cyles I'm not getting any stronger or bigger! Leaner and more vascular yes but not worth anything right now I'm on 750mg test and 400mg of deca and eating 7-8 meals a day abou 50grams of carbs and protein each meal and I'm currently up 6 lbs....
My question is should I add hgh??? Would it give me any benefit only being 26?
Any information would be greatly appreciated
Thank you

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Hey guys I've have a serious question I've been body building for 5 years I'm 26 years old I started out at 150lbs and got up to 165-170lbs before adding steroids since then I've ad 35lbs of muscle. I now weigh 205-210 at 5'8...but my problem is my last two cyles I'm not getting any stronger or bigger! Leaner and more vascular yes but not worth anything right now I'm on 750mg test and 400mg of deca and eating 7-8 meals a day abou 50grams of carbs and protein each meal and I'm currently up 6 lbs....
My question is should I add hgh??? Would it give me any benefit only being 26?
Any information would be greatly appreciated
Thank you
First off...sounds like you seriously jumped the gun with the anabolics...you gained ~15 lbs and decided you had maxed out your natural potential lol? At 165 lbs!

Of course adding GH in conjunction with anabolics will "help," but it sounds like you need to reassess your training and/or diet before adding any more drugs.

TussyPuna202

Awards
Trust me I've tried to change things up just seems like nothing is working...I'm in a big plateau

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Trust me I've tried to change things up just seems like nothing is working...I'm in a big plateau
Keep trying man...with the gear you are already running and sufficient calories, there is no reason you can't grow. Are you simply trying to stay too lean when putting on weight? How often do you take a break or at least drop to a TRT dose?

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
BTW, I started 20 lbs lighter than you at the same height. I got to around 190 before I did a cycle. I'm currently at about 217 and don't run anywhere near the doses you do. Currently on 200 mg test e, 50 mg dermatrest, and just started 30 mg DMZ last week.

I really think there is a better answer than more gear or higher doses man.

TussyPuna202

Awards
No not really lean...I mean eat very clean tho and have a cheat meal once a week....by no means have any abs visible at the moment. And the past three years I've been on may-july off August-october on November-January off Feb-April

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
No not really lean...I mean eat very clean tho and have a cheat meal once a week....by no means have any abs visible at the moment. And the past three years I've been on may-july off August-october on November-January off Feb-April
Hmmm...

Rep ranges and frequency?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wouldn't even consider gh unless you can seriously afford it for 6+ months without it being a struggle to afford. You will also need a decent dose of you are looking to grow off of it.

Maybe try adding in some mk677, you should swell up nicely.