Triptorelin

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone have experience (bad/good) with it here?

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is one that scares me due to chemical castration.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The single 100mcg dose is supposed to allow one to fully recover their HPTA though without risk. Anything higher is where the risk lies. I'm still doing more research on this. Ran into one person on this board who runs it from time to time.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The single 100mcg dose is supposed to allow one to fully recover their HPTA though without risk. Anything higher is where the risk lies. I'm still doing more research on this. Ran into one person on this board who runs it from time to time.

The problem I run into is, I don't trust these research companies actually making sure there is 100mcg in the vial. What if there is really 1000mcg in there by accident.. BOOM NUTS DEAD!!!!

I prefer hcg/hmg..

On paper, it looks legit. What are you running that you think you need this?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been on TRT for years, and in that time I've run things like trest without a pct. I was thinking of running triptorelin once in a while to keep the boys alive. Once a year or something. I can't take hcg for very long periods, used to but dropped it (sides).

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been on TRT for years, and in that time I've run things like trest without a pct. I was thinking of running triptorelin once in a while to keep the boys alive. Once a year or something. I can't take hcg for very long periods, used to but dropped it (sides).
What sides did HCG give you? Curious.

If you are not worrying about fathering kids and you are on hrt.. who gives 2 damns if you chemically castrate yourself lol.. at that point, its pointless and worth a shot.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What sides did HCG give you? Curious.

If you are not worrying about fathering kids and you are on hrt.. who gives 2 damns if you chemically castrate yourself lol.. at that point, its pointless and worth a shot.
The only reason I am wanting to use triptorelin is to keep from going sterile, for the option to have kids one day if I'd like.

HCG gave me horrible cystic bacne. Too much of a fluctuation/effect on E2 for me.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yea lol.. acne is horrid on my shoulders and back when I use it.. I agree with you there haha

I have to put a crap ton of benzyl peroxide all over my back before bed.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought it would get better overtime with HCG, but it didn't for me. So as it stands, I'm too scared to try triptorelin. Think I'll stick with HCG/HMG if that day ever comes where I want kids.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wont go on HRT because I want kids.. to afraid of perm effects..

You'll be fine though.. im just paranoid.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I thought it would get better overtime with HCG, but it didn't for me. So as it stands, I'm too scared to try triptorelin. Think I'll stick with HCG/HMG if that day ever comes where I want kids.
What was your HcG dosing?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wont go on HRT because I want kids.. to afraid of perm effects..

You'll be fine though.. im just paranoid.
I was afraid at first, but now the benefits definitely outweigh the risks I find. Plus with my knowledge of hcg/hmg, I'm not too worried. In fact, I likely won't completely stop testosterone if trying for a kid too, just lower dose + hcg/hmg.

I might ask some doctor's about triptorelin, I'd trust their dosages to be correct and I know they have access to it.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was afraid at first, but now the benefits definitely outweigh the risks I find. Plus with my knowledge of hcg/hmg, I'm not too worried. In fact, I likely won't completely stop testosterone if trying for a kid too, just lower dose + hcg/hmg.

I might ask some doctor's about triptorelin, I'd trust their dosages to be correct and I know they have access to it.
Can triptorelin be prescribed??

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can triptorelin be prescribed??
There was also an article on here that showed a patient respond to 1 single 100mcg dose, and recover his HTPA. This was done when other methods of recovering his HTPA failed, and was a true medical case. But I think it was in Italy.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes of course..prostate cancer is one reason it might be prescribed
Hmm.. interesting. I wonder if I can source this, pharma grade. I can't imagine why I couldn't. Good to no!