Painless swelling after injecting peps?

M

musicman725

Awards
Hey guys, quick question. I've been running Cjc No DAC and Ipam 100 mcg each 3x/day for about 3 weeks. No problems until this morning. I reconstituted a new batch last night, using the same procedure I always use. I did my first injection from that batch this AM and I noticed the needle was more painful going in than usual. After about 12 hours there's some noticeable swelling at the injection site. No redness or warmth, and no pain or irritation unless I massage the area pretty hard. Do you guys think it's anything to be concerned about?

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I've had pain from repetitively pinning my delts with peps, but no swelling. Swelling 12 hours later is pretty scary; I'd take a picture of it every couple of hours and monitor whether the swelling gets bigger.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Drawing a circle around the swelling with a sharpie would be easier to monitor the change in size than pictures..

I'm not 100% but could it possibly just be the peptides haven't dispersed? I know sometimes with AAS some people get this and it is just the oil staying in that same spot.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Anabolics 9
C Anabolics 40
M Supplement Auction 0
J Anabolics 4
B Anabolics 4