Igf des mgf peg mgf gh gut?

gynopuff

Awards
Can des cause gh gut? Cab peg mgf cause a gut since it has a long half life? Is des/mgf best option if you do not want growth compared to peg & lr3?

gynopuff

Awards
Im freaking out about gh gut so badly i left class... did 4 weeks des 100mcg pre wo then two weeks lr3 80mcg post wo

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Im freaking out about gh gut so badly i left class... did 4 weeks des 100mcg pre wo then two weeks lr3 80mcg post wo
dude it take years of ABUSE IMO, to have that. i would not worry from a cycle or two a year IMO.
everyone differs. and intestine has alot of igf receptors but it wouldent happen over night and i would worry also/more about excessive food consumption stretching them IMO , but you can tone abs to degree and tighten up if it was even noticed mildly, no need to freak out.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Relax... Go back to class. Keep a measurement of your waist and if your stomach is bulging (assuming you're not just getting fat) discontinue use... Although I'm only suggesting this for race of mind rather than necessity because realistically you won't see these issues arise for months if not years at incredible doses that most people can't even afford to run.