Help about Igf-1 lr3 noob... need help

E

elite1337

Awards
Good morning friends,

I would a great help of you, because where I live and recent product ..
on IGF-1 lr3 ... let's questions

1) was reading on the internet that IGF-1 lr3 after mixed in liquid (water bac) can be kept at room temperature out of the refrigerator, it can last more than a month and need not be kept in the refrigerator, even keeping in temperature environment it continue without losing the effects, and this true?

2) What is the difference of subcutaneous and intramuscular injection? subcutaneous abdominal fat burns more? intramuscular helps develop muscle applied? I heard a rumor that subcutaneous grows the organs ......

3) Hypoglycemia how to avoid using IGF-1 lr3?

thank you very much count on the help of you

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
I'm no expert here but as far as I know REAL igf deteriorates pretty quickly. Quite the opposite to leaving it out you want to reconstitute it > load all the vials with desired dose and freeze them. Take each one out pre dosing. Takes about 10min to thaw.

Forget subcutaneous. Go IM in the muscle worked for it's local effects.

Not sure about 3. I think thats only with GH.

E

elite1337

Awards
thanks bro, but my doubt,, because i see this article

Storage of LR3 IGF-1
*Study conducted by Gropep

The stability of a liquid solution of LR3IGF-I was monitored for a period of two years at storage conditions of -20 C, +4 C, +22 C, and +37 C. The final concentration of LR3IGF-I was in acetic acid. At various time points, samples were taken and compared to a lyophilized control (stored at 4 C). Listed below are the stability results for each respective storage condition.

Storage Condition: -20 C (-4 F)
Biological Potency No Change up to 2 years
Immunological Activity No Change up to 2 years
Mobility of Protein No Change up to 2 years
Elution Profile by reversed phased HPLC No Change up to 2 years

Storage Condition: +4 C (39.2 F)

Storage Condition: +22 C (71.6 F)

Storage Condition: +37 C (98.6 F)
Biological Potency No Change up to 1 year
Immunological Activity No Change up to 1 year
Mobility of Protein No Change up to 1 year
Elution Profile by reversed phased HPLC No Change up to 1 year

In conclusion, there is no significant difference in the potency of LR3IGF-I associated with the storage of the liquid formulation when stored at this range of temperatures. There is no evidence for loss of biological activity at any of the tested temperatures when stored as a liquid product. As you can see IGF can be quite stable for even a year at room temperature, but if you want to keep it around for a while then stick it into the fridge. So in my opinion the best way to store LR3 that is suspended in BA (benzoic acid) is in the freezer. The BA won’t allow it to freeze. And if you have it suspended in AA (acetic acid), store it in the fridge.

I am very confused because some people say they can leave at room temperature, others say no ??????

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
I've been told different by very high source but do what you think is correct.

E

elite1337

Awards
bro i dont know, here in my city nobody knows peptides.....its my doubt...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Anabolics 1
E Anabolics 0
J IGF-1/GH 2
D IGF-1/GH 8
L IGF-1/GH 33