Ostarine & EXTREMLY high BP

Crazyguy1991

Awards
Hello guys I need your help.

Some weeks ago I needed to finish my Ostarine cycle from BRAWN O-Bol.
I took the product around 44 days at just 10mg's so just 1 cap per day.
I must say I took my standard staple of Whey, creatine, multi & magnesium and a Bottle of AlphaMax dosing it with 4 capsules.
The first weeks I didnt have any problem with the osta, but then in week 3 it started getting higher with my BP and I also started taking some hawthorn to attack it a bit. At the beginning it helped me to get it in control with that but 2-3 times in this 44 days I got EXTREMLY high bloodpressure where I just thought i need to lay down on the ground otherwise I would just lose my my consciousness. This happened to my in a extremly important exam and I got super nervous and my bp just didnt go down. It made me really really scary and after this exam I had 3 -4 days following in which the bp was constantly higher than normal. Sorry I cannot give you any numbers as I never measured it but I could hear in my ear that my heart was pumping the **** in my body.
Ofc I went to the doc and he told me that my blood was a but thick but after discontinueing the intake of ostarine i didnt have those issues anymore.
I still got around half of a bottle of the Ostarine here and I would like to ask you guys if there is anything OTC what could be really helpful for that issue. I must say that i took and take a lot of stims like ampc, caffein & several Preworkouts which also contain Yohi.

I thank you already for all the suggestions incoming :)

Edit: Would be cool if someone could move this to anabolics section.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Since when is Ostarine a GH/IGF-1?
Nice doc, change to another doc.

You had an awful experience with that and you are seriously asking us, if you should take this stuff again? Really? Throw that away and don't destroy your health because of some muscle mass. High blood pressure will give you the bill not immediately, but after couple of decades.

And stimulants are also the opposite of healthyness and also can cause high blood pressure.

Crazyguy1991

Awards
Yeah I already wrote an admin to switch it in a different section. Im sorry for that. Yeah would probably better to just not take it ...

I just thought there would MAYBE sth that i could take to avoid those problems. Ill try my luck with sth else then , will stay witn natural things then for a long time.