mk677 vs grf 129/ghrp2/6

Buffgammaman

Awards
mk677 vs grf 129 / ghrp 2 or 6 combo

how does mk677 compare? which one will give you the most GH release?

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Long story but you are better off using GHRP-2 in combo with Mod GRF(129). If you wanted something that acted similarly to MK but better It'd be CJC (with DAC). MK is ok short term but not long term so if you do use it keep it at about 8 weeks.

Buffgammaman

Awards
when you say the peptides are better is it because you get more bang for your buck with them or there are less side effect or what? if you could elaborate a little more that would be great.

I thought cjc with dac causes growth hormone leak or something like that, doesn't release it in normal pulses. thought that was a bad thing?

Buffgammaman

Awards
re comp mostly, shed the fat off would like to be around 7 to 8% bf if possible. maybe put on 3 to 4 pounds solid muscle in the process if I can.

I thought when you have growth hormone leak and it's contently flowing out rather then on and off pulses it desensitizes the receptors but maybe I got my info wrong.

are you saying mk677 is more like cjc with dac? I only thought it increased the release of each pulse.

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
If your going to use for maybe an 8 week you could go with CJC. You could use MK for this period but I don't think it's the best for recomp or fatloss mostly due to its constant elevation of Grelin which is a hunger hormones but will be better for muscle gain. CJC will have similar effects without the hunger effect. For longer term usage (as in months on end is perfectly ok) I'd go with GHRP-2 with Mod 1-29 this will give you pulsations of GH and would be fatloss specific without hunger and IGF levels rising. THis is why I asked your goals. But you want it all lol

Buffgammaman

Awards
ok thanks alot, that clears some things up for me, I'll probably go with the cjc then so long as it doesn't down regulate the receptors in 8 weeks I should be fine since I'm only planing on doing this cut of mine for another 6 weeks anyways. and haha yea I try to learn the science of stuff before diving right in.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Not true , when it comes to GH release our bodies natural rythm is much like a wave it has peaks and valleys , to get the best results you want to use with out DAC as it will most resemble our bodies natural pattern giving us short but big bursts of GH , having a GH bleed is going to give you a constant GH release throughout the day which is less effective and does not match our bodies natural rythm

pocketboy

Awards
The reality is that Mod GRF 1-29 and GHRPs (2-9 or Ipamorelin) are short acting but mostly synergetic. One give the signal to your body to release the HGH, the other reduce every other counter-productive effects the body tends to launch once a HGH pulse is trigger. So you have an "On Demand" pulse that come with an "on demand" boost of that pulse.

For MK-677, it is (i believe) a long acting GHRP. therefore, you don't really know when it's gonna kick in a day (apparently multiple time) and therefore cannot add something to have the synergy at the exact release time

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Something else to consider is the hunger some people get from ghrp2 and 6. I get so freakin hungry off that stuff I feel like I'm going mad. Ipa and mod 1 29, I have no issues. You mentioned you wanted to lose fat on this. Ghrp2 and 6, I wouldn't be able to lose anything besides my keys at the buffet.

pocketboy

Awards
I've heard GHRP-2 should (theorically) not induce hunger, GHRP-6 yes

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Theoretically yes but not always in reality. Ghrp-2 gives me more hunger. Ipamorelin is the one you want to avoid hunger.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's another forum that has a thread where one of the members tested various GHRP and ghrh combos and had igf levels checked via bloodwork. He's a physician. It may be the best peptide thread in existence. I'll post the thread title when I find it.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exciting! GRF1-29/GHRP-2 serum GH test!

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Interesting thread! Have been reading a lot about HGH lately. I would love to try grf 129 / ghrp 2 but I've never injected anything before and would have no idea how to go about this,...

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
peptidees are fairly easy to inject, some need to be injected on a daily basis, search the forums im sure you can find a decent thread about them

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
The only thing bad IMO about injecting GRF1-29/GHRP-2, is that you need to do it about 3 times a day each which equates to 42 EXTRA pins a week. Plus, spacing them throughout the day (depends on your work schedule) and doing it in fasted state and timing meals after that.

With MK-677 and CJC-1295 with DAC, you are talking about maybe 2-3 extra pins per week and can be done pre-bedtime. Although, GH pulses fade in amplitude over time, IGF-1 levels continue to increase.

Depends on how dedicated you are to staying on a strict schedule and what are your ultimate goals.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not much studies on bleed actually happening, except people repeating what they read someone else say that it happens. Research yourself don't go by what someone else says.