First IGF-1 peptide run - questions...

S

Sketch2000

Awards
I'm considering -

IGF-1 DES Pre W/O (for site growth) 20mcg

IGF-1 LR3 Post W/O (Sub Q) 20mcg

This is obviously a low dose...but it keeps it affordable for me.

Additionally, I'll be using

GHRP-2 100mcg 3x daily
MOD CJC 1295 100mcg 3x daily

Questions -

Can DES and LR3 be used at the same time?
I work out major muscle groups during workout days (for example - chest/legs), if this was the case - and I"m shooting 20mcg of DES prior to my workout - would i shoot 5 in each pec, 5 in each quad, etc....

If I did Back/Shoulders - would i do 5 in each delt, 5 in each lat??

Again, 20mcg is a low dose, I see it range from 20 - 120 daily...but I"m trying to keep costs low....but then again, no point if at that dosage It won't yield results (I'm looking for SITE growth!)

As for the LR3 I think its good to add because it will hit body overall...I'm thinking Sub Q injections for this Post W/O...

What do you guys think??

Good dosages? or higher (I was thinking 50mcg of DES and LR3...)

Sketch

S

Sketch2000

Awards
The problem with this is (I'm sure they're many problemswhich i hope you guys will help me with) its since igf des has a short half life (10-20)minutes, then if i work two major muscle groups like shoulders and triceps and inject in both by the time i get to tricepswouldn't the des have "died" and not be able to use the lactic acid because it's been too long? I'm also thinking 40mcg to spot for des and only in quads, shoulders, and arms, back/traps also but I'm not sure how to self inject I lats other then flexing and pinning one at a time and same for traps. Since I'll only be doing des on workout days should i not use lr3 on the same day and save for off days? Kind of like using peg mgf on the days following training? This will atleast ensure that the igf is hitting the entire body via subq injection. Also, what about spot injecting with mgf??

S

Sketch2000

Awards
Bump- help me out guys...

S

Sketch2000

Awards
I read about chem as a source on this site (banner) perhaps from an old thread....there is another site that recommended a similar site which is actually a chemical company. But the names are different...nothing days ghrp or igf...must be under the scientific term/name??

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
If the half life is 10-20 minutes then no it won't "die" just the concentration will be decreseases by half . So if you pin 50mcg then in 20 minutes it will now be a concentration of 25 mcg then 12.5 and so on . So it will still have an effect on your body

S

Sketch2000

Awards
Yeah but i still want to get the most out of it...
I figure it'll take me 5 mins to get to the gym and immediately start to shred those muscles!!!
I also figure the IGF-Lr3 will cover anything else given its systematic.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
once injected the igf will bind to the muscle cells and affect them for about 72 hours. having a 20 min half life doesn't mean it only causes growth for twenty minutes, this is a big misconception. it means its free to float around the body for twenty or 40 minutes in order to bind to cells. like i said once bound it will exert its effects for about 72 hours. des is better than lr3 IMO as it will bind to the same amount of sites in the target muscle without having the ability for the remainder to float about the body in which most of it will just end up in the intestines and cause u to eventually grow a big bloated belly. so yeah youll get the same results with des in the target muscle but much less chance of a gut. Going systematic is really not a good thing with igf seeing as it has a much higher affinity for binding to the things you DONT want to grow. that being said if you keep ure dose to under 50mcg even with lr3 u shouldnt get much excess floating around most should bind to the target site. any more and yea ure asking for a gut
Go des

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
oh and youre igf receptors in ure muscles are something like 10 times more active post resistance training but this only lasts for about 60 minutes so ensure you pin IMMEDIATELY post workout or even just before ure last set or something.

S

Sketch2000

Awards
Thanks for chiming in on this...
Quite a bit has changed since I posted this.

I'm currently running IGF1 LR3 30mcg pre workout (the pumps are insane) and 1 hour post workout (at 30mcg).
Only on training days (I only lift three days a week).

However, there is SO MUCH HOOPLAA

about dosing with this... (I'm actually about to make another post)...

Some say -

Pin post W/O
Pin Pre W/O

But if you do so, it will blunt your natural MGF production (You could pin MGF yourself...I did for the first week I had the LR3...but who really knows).

Some say to pin 8 hours after a workout...
Some say pin in the AM

Its so bloody complicated....

I"m going to continue with the IGF LR3 - 30 mcg pre workout (maybe in the AM...i should still get the pump before workouts - the pumps are insane...I've been lifting twice as much or repping twice as much)...

So I just ordered some DES .... with that its pretty simple.... cut and dry ... pin pre workout....get site growth (which is what i was looking for anyway)...

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
pre or post should be ok with lr3, but with des i would defininitely pin IMMEDIATELY post workout

S

Sketch2000

Awards
I thought des should be pre workout

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
ure receptors would be more upregulated for igf-1 towards the end of ure workout. pre would work but i beleive post would be better. Not %100 sure though, maybe someone else could chime in. someone who actually knows what theyre talkin about that is.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sean: Good info
Give us a specific protocol for DES newbies.

Will this work for low carbers?
Any concerns for going hypo when pinned pre-training?
IM or SubQ?

Thanks man