Running out of CJC w/o DAC !!!!! AHHHHH !!! GHRP-2 only ??

Sketch2000

Awards
Hey guys,

I've been running a cycle of
CJC w/o DAC
GHRP 2

100 mcg 3x daily...

Great results so far...very vascular....great pumps...

Anyway, I'm about 3 weeks in and I didn't purchase enough CJC...

So I'll be out in a week or so...I have enough GHRP to probably last another 2 - 3 weeks...

Can I use the GHRP-2 alone?

I know (If I recall correctly - GHRP2 causes the GH pulse and CJC keeps it on) if this is the case I'll have to pin GHRP 2 like crazy!!!

Any help would be appreciated!

Sketch

Sketch2000

Awards
My current only suggestion is to use 50mcg 3 x daily to prolong what I have of the CJC 1295...??

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
I can't answer your question but am curious about how this is going for you. Any major gains after 3 weeks besides pumps and vascularity?

Sketch2000

Awards
I can't answer your question but am curious about how this is going for you. Any major gains after 3 weeks besides pumps and vascularity?
No major gains (weight)....just great pumps, really really good sleep, and vascularity...seem to be leaning out a bit...

Sketch2000

Awards
I dropped to 50mcg of CJC today...still doing 100mcg of the GHRP2...may as well...at least I'll use it up...

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Why not pick up more cjc to finish your run?

Sketch2000

Awards
Can't afford it right now....
If I could I would..trust me...

pocketboy

Awards
Well technically both products are different and work different ways. the two combined give you a much bigger pulse and more often. but the GHRP alone is still effective, it is just not as effective as both combined.