Reccomendations for 50 year old?

bubble boy

Awards
So I have been lifting for about 30 years now and have always been pretty strong and good size, I used to hold 230 and lean down to about 215 in the summer. Now I can barely hold 220 and I'm not as lean. Im sure a lot to do with age but also work schedule, sleep. Is there anything (on the safer side) that I can take to help me gain some lean muscle mass? I will say the only issue I currently have other than stated above is elbow pain. I'm trying to research but any help would be welcomed.

Thanks

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
You have to be careful with peptides as an older person. You do not want to be raising systemic IGF-1! You want it all to be localized.
Because of this I would not recommend HGH unless you're taking 2ui a day which would be very good.

GHRP2 and MOD-GRF would also be good, 100mcg of both, 2x a day. 3h apart so pre/post training.
Insulin would also work well but you will want the novorapid / humalog fast acting slin and no more than 5ui post workout. Keep carbs low and arrange them around the training window and make the rest of your calories come from lean meats and fats like olive oil, nuts and avocado

bubble boy

Awards
To be honest, this is all new to me so I would need to research to even know what those are. Thank you for the input though