peptides for injuries

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
I've been dealing with a bad case of Spankers elbow... well actually tennis elbow but I don't play tennis. It's my right elbow and it won't heal completely. Looking to get on something to help. I haven't used peptides and would like to try some GH stimuli to see if I can help it heal finally... I'd like to start with a GHRP6. Looking for experienced users input

mlefler83

Awards
I have shoulder issues and am considering trying BPC-157 for healing.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered some Ipamorelin and CJC-1295 no dac... gonna give peptides a whirl
Anyone have any advice dosing this stuff? Obviously before bed, but any other time do I need to be fasted/fasting?

tballz

tballz

Awards
I'd get some tb500...it's an anti-inflammatory and what i've read works real well.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I'd get some tb500...it's an anti-inflammatory and what i've read works real well.
This for sure.
As far as dosing the peps you have:
100mcg of each, 3x/day is optimal for a total of 300mcg each per day. First thing in am, mid-day, & right before bed.
100mcg of each 2x/day can work for a total of 200mcg per day. First thing in am and right before bed.
100mcg each 1x per day is bare minimum dosing. Right before bed.
Dont eat 30minspre or post pinning, it will blunt gh response.
Ipamorelin is a great choice over GHRP2 or 6 as it wont increase inflammation causing hormones whereas the other GHRP's will.
TB500 is perfect for your type of condition. Great anti inflammatory effect as well as healing properties. Id seriously look into it. I is excellent for this on its own and with a GH stack like you are doing it would only be that much better.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have major shoulder pain when lifting. I can't lift heavy on flat bench or lat raises/shoulder press, unless I am on incline. What could I use to promote healing?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I have major shoulder pain when lifting. I can't lift heavy on flat bench or lat raises/shoulder press, unless I am on incline. What could I use to promote healing?
Go to the doctor bruh! You probably have a supraspinatus tear! Its a muscle apart of you rotator cuff!

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I would agree re a doctor. After you know whats going on then you can proceed with some options to assist healing.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would agree re a doctor. After you know whats going on then you can proceed with some options to assist healing.
I've given it a few days of rest and its much better. The only time it hurts now is if I use high weight with side lat raises. Front lat raises don't hurt at all, but side lats make it pop once they're extended 180 degrees and then it gets this weak tingly feeling like the nerve is being pinched until I come down.