Deer

ethan_wilde

ethan_wilde

Awards
Just want peoples opinion on this topic because i am very unknowledgable when it comes to igf-1 and such things. The town over from us is three time defending state football champs and they say taking 2 sprays of deer antler under the tongue before a game and at half really helped them get over a certain edge of athletic advantage. Anyone know the truth behind deer antler and athletic performance. I understand the recovery portion but not the Pregame.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Is this serious

ethan_wilde

ethan_wilde

Awards
100% serious now instead of being dic** about it can you just help or not comment

ethan_wilde

ethan_wilde

Awards
100% serious now instead of being dic** about it can you just help or not comment

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why are the state champions telling you all their secrets?

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Like people have told you before, take the basics(creatine,protein, etc) work your ass off and eat, you want an edge squat 500, bench 300+, power clean for explosion and run a great 40, don't over think football or hard work... work your ass off, there's an edge, if enough of your team does that you would be the 3 time defending state champions. Don't believe some bull deer antler spray.

Joker666

Banned
Awards
Just want peoples opinion on this topic because i am very unknowledgable when it comes to igf-1 and such things. The town over from us is three time defending state football champs and they say taking 2 sprays of deer antler under the tongue before a game and at half really helped them get over a certain edge of athletic advantage. Anyone know the truth behind deer antler and athletic performance. I understand the recovery portion but not the Pregame.
I took deer antler spray couple months ago it's great for recovery joints felt better to. I just placed another order it's working for me so yea I used 7 sprays under under my tongue

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
I have found deer antler velvet to be one of the most over-rated supplements there is. And that's coming from a guy who truly believes reishi mushroom is some kind of immortality mushroom.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I go hunting for Deer sh*t in the woods all the time. Supposedly it has anabolic properties. Especially it's fresh. Keep this quiet though!. I mean if this secret gets out to the general public I feel we might end up with a shortage. It's gross at first, but I just mix some protein in with it and that seems to taste fine. It's rumored that the ancient Aztecs used this before mating rituals.....Seriously bros, get in on this!

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took 2 sprays of that stuff and the next morning I looked like Ronnie Coleman! So YA it works :)

Seriously though, it's a joke. And that is why everybody is making fun of you. Do a little research before you post.

Coach3

Awards
damn that some serious sports . but I heard good stuff about this deer spray. it suppose to act like insulin.