GHRP + GHRH Blends

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I'm seeing blends of GHRP + GHRH offered at several of the chem sites. I'm seeing 4 common blends. 2mg of CJC1295 + 2mg of ipamorelin, GHRP2 or GHRP6 and also a GHRP6 + sermorelin blend.

Anyone seen any issues with their lab animals and blended products like this?

Is it possible to get the correct dosages with blends? They are blended at a 1/1 ratio so if you increase one, you obviously increase the other.

Of those 4 options, does anyone know which would have the best appetite stimulation?

Which would likely have the least amount of prolactin related sides? I've read that the ipamorelin has low prolactin related sides but I'm still learning here.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd avoid the blends myself. with subcutaneous injection its not that big a deal to inject twice separately, even drawing from 2 vials into 1 syringe and injecting once is fine.

ghrp6 probably has the most appetite stimulation, and ipamorelin the least prolactin

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I'd avoid the blends myself.
Just to be clear, what is your primary objection? The lack of being able to tailor the dosages separately or what?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that plus not being able to be sure how accurate the stated ratio is. the whole way the peptides are made is wishy washy enough without them mixing two in one vial.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Makes sense. I'm betting that buying the ingredients separate costs about the same anyway, esp if you find a discount code.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Never tried blends but only because I use 150-200mcg of ghrp or ipamorelin with 100mcg of cjc no dac (mod grf 1-29)

Ghrp-2 gives me a nice hunger increase
Ghrp-6 can give me hypoglycemic feeling if taken on a completely empty stomach like first thing in the AM

I like ipamorelin in the afternoon and before bed as it's more selective and doesn't increase prolactin and cortisol. I also don't need to get hungry before bed!

I love what peptides have done for recovery and healing some elbow issues I've had

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I'm rehabbing a BAD KNEE INJURY. I'm starting with some BPC-157. Waiting on pins and bs water to show up. I've never pinned anything before. If it goes well with the BPC-157, I may add in a GHRP/GHRH combo for some added ammo.

Thanks to everyone for helpful replies. This is all completely new to me.

hennessy

hennessy

Awards
I'm an ex professional athlete. I had a anterior triple discectomy January 30 of 14', C4-C7 in my neck. I just had a small tear in my hamstring from training. Trying to rehab it so no surgery, Wanna try GHRP & GHRH. CJC-1295 and GHRP-6 and 2 or with hexarelen or ipomoralen. Lost weight since my surgery, trying to gain muscle back. Doc said I need to put on some meat. Any advice??

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I'm an ex professional athlete. I had a anterior triple discectomy January 30 of 14', C4-C7 in my neck. I just had a small tear in my hamstring from training. Trying to rehab it so no surgery, Wanna try GHRP & GHRH. CJC-1295 and GHRP-6 and 2 or with hexarelen or ipomoralen. Lost weight since my surgery, trying to gain muscle back. Doc said I need to put on some meat. Any advice??
Ghrp 2 150-200mcg 2x daily (AM pre breakfast and post workout)
Ipamorelin 150-200mcg 2x daily (pre afternoon meal and before bed)

Each time you take the above peptides also take cjc no dac (mod grf 1-29) 100mcg

Try that for 6 weeks.

After 6 weeks continue the above protocol and consider adding tb500 or bpc157.

For tb500 run it 6mg/6mg/4mg/4mg/2mg...
Doses are per week 2mg 3x split the first two weeks. 2mg 2x split the next two weeks. Maintain on 2mg per week if necessary

I haven't used bpc157 because cjc no dac with ghrp/ipam was enough for my injuries.
Most people use 350mcg per day of bpc157

The reason for waiting 6 weeks to start the bpc or tb500 is firstly to see if the ghrps are working and to save you money. Tb500 can get expensive

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I asked this question on another board several guys said that blends can be effective. I'm thinking of trying ipamorelin/cjc-1295 no dac

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
I asked this question on another board several guys said that blends can be effective. I'm thinking of trying ipamorelin/cjc-1295 no dac
Just started ipamorelin/cjc 1295 no dac...

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Just started ipamorelin/cjc 1295 no dac...
100mcg ea... 3x day... (#1)First thing in morning and then breakfast about 40-50 minutes later. (#2) Post workout or activity, 20-30 minutes before meal.. (#3) Pre bed, but at least 90 minutes after last meal... I noticed I'm sleeping better, straight through without waking 2-3x's.. and less groggy when waking/"wake up" faster... first time ever using a GH stimuli other than GHB waaay back when

gabe666

Awards
IGF lr3 will give more weight gain than any of those combos, ghrp 2 and ghrp 6 put on alot of water weight, and they need to be run three months minimum for muscle gain, igf will give you about a pound of muscle per week for 6 weeks.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
IGF lr3 will give more weight gain than any of those combos, ghrp 2 and ghrp 6 put on alot of water weight, and they need to be run three months minimum for muscle gain, igf will give you about a pound of muscle per week for 6 weeks.
Actually noticing a lot of water retention with Ipamorelin... wake up in the morning and feel a little swollen. I've been eating out more than I usually do with a new girlfriend and sodium intake is probably up from norm.. gonna get back to normal eating and see how it goes but so far my abs are the most visible they've been in a few years and little tendinitis in elbow is feeling better. Not really trying to grow muscle right now and really need this elbow healed up ASAP..