ghrp-2 cjc no dac gyno questions

Wannaspeed

Awards
I've been taking ghrp-2 and cjc 1298 w/o dac for about a week to heal up some tendonitis and nagging injuries. Following the recommended 100/100mcg 3times daily. (I'm 220lbs)

Today I noticed a tender spot on my left nipple. I've never had issues with gyno but I'm pretty sure that's what this is. I can feel a little something under there but its not very large. After doing some more reading I'm wondering if its prolactin induced gyno? I do not thus far have any fluid secretion, I'm not sure how quickly that takes place if its due to prolactin? If not prolactin, could it be estrogen related? Do these peptides have that effect?

So far I have stopped taking the peps, going to start on zma for the b6 and zinc. Trying to increase my dopamine by drinking coffee, having a little chocolate, and watching girls strip. I haven't taken any hormones in 5 years so I know its not an estrogen rebound or extra test being converted.

I do have epistane on hand I was going to run once I got my tendonitis under control (which seems to be a lot better) I also have nolvadex.

Ive heard epi can reverse gyno because of its anti estrogen effects, and obviously nolva works on gyno. Just not fully sure how I should proceed? Maybe stopping the pep is enough? I mostly want to get a handle on it before it gets serious. What do y'all think?

EDIT
: After more research I'm pretty sure its prolactin induced gyno. I have ordered PRAMIPEXOLE and will monitor the nip in the mean time. Anyone else with any information to share is welcome to.

Last edited:

Wannaspeed

Awards
Nipple is more sore today. Staying off the peptides for now, last pin was yesterday morning. Discovered the sore nipple yesterday evening. Trying not to mess with it.

I'm also wondering if I slightly injured something in there, I was replacing a water heater yesterday and picked it up and the water heater was pushed against my chest and kinda slid down. I didn't think anything at the time, but now I'm wondering about it... might just be wishful thinking.

Still no lactating or fluid, the pain and slight swell is just outside my areaola. Not behind it. Not sure if that matters.

Prami is on its way. Has anyone had gyno flare up from high prolactin? Is it painful? I'm kind of confused because some people say gyno only comes from estrogen, and prolactin only causes lactating which I don't have. I suspect prolactin because ghrp-2 can cause extra prolactin, but part of me wonders if its from testosterone/estrogen imbalances. Apparently prolactin can shut down hpta, if that happens can the imbalance cause estrogen related gyno? I also wonder if I had very mild gyno that I never knew about or from puberty, and the extra growth hormone just caused it to grow?

I have prami on the way, I have nolva on hand. Just not sure if I should wait and see, take nolva now, take the pram, ice it, ibuprofen? So much variables. I took m drol like 6 years ago and used nolva for pct, never had any issues with estrogen or sore nipples. Maybe I'm prolactin sensitive, idk i'll keep updating this thread though.

wray98

wray98

Awards
I had it flare up using ghrp 6 and cjc 1298 wo dac. It is prolactin gyno, it wasn't painful for me, it was just annoying and super puffy! Once I stopped using the peptides I was fine after about 6 weeks using B-6. I ended up using just ghrp 6 next go around and I did not have any prolactin issues. Nolva won't help for the prolactin, caber is your best bet or using B-6 after discontinuing the peptides for a period of time. The biggest thing I noticed for me when taking both ghrp 6 and cjc 1298 wo dac was my sex drive dropped, that is when I realized the nipple was prolactin issues.

Wannaspeed

Awards
Thanks for your feedback. What kind of dosage did you use with the b6? Apparently caber and prami both work , I wonder if adding some b6 might be beneficial too. Prami is supposed to work faster but has nasty side effects. Guess I'll see. I wonder why mine is so painful? I noticed a slight drop yesterday and today in libido, but prior to finding the sore nipple it seemed ok to me.

wray98

wray98

Awards
I was taking between 50-100mgs of B-6. I wouldn't bother taking the B-6 if you have caber or prami available. I used B-6 due to not being able source caber at the time. No telling on why its painful, different strokes and sides for different folks.

canfi

Awards
Hi, I have the same problem right now. What suggestions do you have and how long did it take for the gyno to go away?