HGH and numbness after carpel tunnel release

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
So my wife and I started taking some hygtropin about a month ago. I'm taking 3.3iu in the morning and she's taking 2iu before bed. I'm not getting a lot of numbness, just a little here and there, but she says she has perpetual tingling in her fingers.

She asked me to do a little research as I had no idea what actually causes the numbness, thinking it's just a good sign- legit hgh. Well everyone's talking about carpel tunnel, lower the dose, but then others saying you just get used to it and if it doesn't cease while using will stop soon after you come off. I've even heard diuretics will deal with the side effect cause its just caused by water retention around the nerves.

I think I just get used to it personally cause I used to get it and don't really anymore, but my wife is concerned and irritated with the tingles. Here's the thing though- if its carpel tunnel, then how would she still have this happening after having the surgery to fix it? The nerve is literally pulled out from between the bones and relocated, and you can no longer get carpel tunnel as the nerve is no longer in the carpel tunnel of the wrist. Its like getting appendicitis after you've had your appendix removed.

She's also had an ulnar relocation so it can't be that either- so what is it? She's basically just proven that the numbness is not caused by carpel tunnel, that it's another underlying issue.

Any feedback?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Just water retention google 'human growth hormone water retention NCBI' if you want a full explanation as to why.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Just water retention google 'human growth hormone water retention NCBI' if you want a full explanation as to why.
That makes sense for getting it when the nerve is in that small space between bones and tendon- the inflammation in a tight space would push on the nerve. But the nerve has been relocated, so what is it the inflammation of the nerves sheath or something?

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I've never heard of them relocating the nerve for carpal tunnel? From my understanding they go in and cut the carpel ligament which relieves pressure on the nerve. So as stated above it is from the water retention that is pushing on the nerve causing numbness.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
I've never heard of them relocating the nerve for carpal tunnel? From my understanding they go in and cut the carpel ligament which relieves pressure on the nerve. So as stated above it is from the water retention that is pushing on the nerve causing numbness.
She said they cut the tendon and put implants to lift the nerve and the tendon. If you're saying that's still a tight space then it's a pinched nerve but the implant pulls it out of the tunnel between bones.