Growth Hormone Ansomone 4 IU Vials

jimmythelad

Awards
I got some Ansomone Growth Hormone today, the 4 IU vials each come with 2ml bottles of water. Does that mean you have to full a 1ml insulin syringe to get only 2 iu (seems like a lot of water for only 2 iu) Was considering puting 1ml from the bottles but would really like someone with more experience advice.

gilly

Awards
Yea mate, 1 ML of the waters are fine for mixing up your Ansomone i have always used 1 ml

jimmythelad

Awards
Yea mate, 1 ML of the waters are fine for mixing up your Ansomone i have always used 1 ml
thanks mate, why would they give 2 ml bottle for only 4 iu?? So on a 1ml insulin syringe that would be 5 iu (half the syringe) worth of fluid for 2 iu growth then.

gilly

Awards
Yes mate i think you mean 50iu on the insulin syringe for 2iu`s ,mix it up and enjoy...............

jimmythelad

Awards
Yes mate i think you mean 50iu on the insulin syringe for 2iu`s ,mix it up and enjoy...............
thats right, gonna have another little jab the now ( already mixed 2ml in with the fiirst bottle!!)

jimmythelad

Awards
Gilly, how long do you think it would take to see any sort of a strength increase taking this at 2 ius per day?

gilly

Awards
Are you using HGH with an AAS cycle? To be honest on 2iu`s you wont see alot apart from fat loss over a period of time and a good sence of well being.

jimmythelad

Awards
Are you using HGH with an AAS cycle? To be honest on 2iu`s you wont see alot apart from fat loss over a period of time and a good sence of well being.
Would I be able to train more often though? (that would help a bit) I could possibly do a really short cycle of test prop, I also have andriol (but everyone one here says andriol is useless)

jimmythelad

Awards
Would I be able to train more often though? (that would help a bit) I could possibly do a really short cycle of test prop, I also have andriol (but everyone one here says andriol is useless)
Would taking 4iu a day give you any kind of strength increase?

cshort01

Awards
I dilute the 4 iu vial of ansomone with 40 iu's of BA water so that every 10 iu of water I pull out contains 1 iu of gh. I throw the rest of the water out. I don't think you will have much luck building muscle on 2iu/day but may have some fat burning effect.

jimmythelad

Awards
I dilute the 4 iu vial of ansomone with 40 iu's of BA water so that every 10 iu of water I pull out contains 1 iu of gh. I throw the rest of the water out. I don't think you will have much luck building muscle on 2iu/day but may have some fat burning effect.
That sounds like a good idea, do you think I would get a strength increase with 4iu per day??

cshort01

Awards
That sounds like a good idea, do you think I would get a strength increase with 4iu per day??
From what I've read I believe 4 iu should be effective for strengh increase. Many people that I've talked to only use 4-6iu's and have very good results. I'm taking 5 iu/day 6 on 1 off. I take 2 iu before bed (around 10:00PM and wake up around 4 am, take the other 3 iu's and go back to bed. Everyone seems to have a different theory on timing though.

jimmythelad

Awards
From what I've read I believe 4 iu should be effective for strengh increase. Many people that I've talked to only use 4-6iu's and have very good results. I'm taking 5 iu/day 6 on 1 off. I take 2 iu before bed (around 10:00PM and wake up around 4 am, take the other 3 iu's and go back to bed. Everyone seems to have a different theory on timing though.
I was thinking 2iu not long after waking up & 2iu straight after training

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Why inject gh before going to bed? That's when you produce the most gh naturally. You would only be circumventing your own natural production. Best to take it upon waking up and in the afternoon. This way you still get the benefit of natural gh production while sleeping.

cshort01

Awards
Why inject gh before going to bed? That's when you produce the most gh naturally. You would only be circumventing your own natural production. Best to take it upon waking up and in the afternoon. This way you still get the benefit of natural gh production while sleeping.
That is a theory I hear a lot but I have some friends that are very knowlegable in this area that swear by doing it before bed then again in the middle of the night. I'm not saying my way is the best way but I always take advice from people that I trust. Do whatever works for you.

jimmythelad

Awards
Have you seen much of a strength increase when taking these doses?

cshort01

Awards
Have you seen much of a strength increase when taking these doses?
I have seen more fat loss than strength increase. I do get some great pumps and just feel better all around. My waist has gotten smaller over the last 7 weeks than it has been in years. I'm leaner all over and this is what I was hoping for. I get more of a strengh increase from AAS but I'm not as concerned with getting much stronger at this point.

BigBub

Awards
Hi guys I new here and am happy to be on your board.
I have 1500ius on the way and can't wait to get started. I think 6ius would be the optimal dose to see any actual muscle growth. I will start with 2iu and work up to 6ius daily. This is my first time using ansomone hgh. What kind of results have you guys seen with this product using it with insulin over a six month period. Also, (stupid question) how do I start a new thread. I will keep you guys updated with my results.

jimmythelad

Awards
I have seen more fat loss than strength increase. I do get some great pumps and just feel better all around. My waist has gotten smaller over the last 7 weeks than it has been in years. I'm leaner all over and this is what I was hoping for. I get more of a strengh increase from AAS but I'm not as concerned with getting much stronger at this point.
I'm taking 4 iu a day just now, I take 2iu at 9 am then another 2iu after training again (around 2pm). Could I just take 4iu in the morning (does it matter) or is it best to split it?

cshort01

Awards
I'm taking 4 iu a day just now, I take 2iu at 9 am then another 2iu after training again (around 2pm). Could I just take 4iu in the morning (does it matter) or is it best to split it?
Everything I've heard and read indicates that it is better to split the dose. I do know some guys that do it all at once but if you have time I'd split it.

Bigbub,

I haven't used insulin regualarly enough to answer that question but I know many guys claim great results using insulin with GH and AAS. TO start a new thread just find the tab for starting a thread. You may have to register first.

BigBub

Awards
Thanks for the info cshort! I'll be starting my cycle in mid April and I will keep you guys posted on my progress. My goal is to alter my body composition while gaining mass.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Bye Jaxsys... that was really really dumb