Suggestions?

NWK2011

NWK2011

Awards
I'm newish to lifting and was interested in hgh. Any one suggest anything? either write in the forum or message me.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Develop a solid base before messing with hormones, be they aas or peptides.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Learn routines and diet first if you are just starting on any supplements you will get a lot more out of them if you do.

NWK2011

NWK2011

Awards
oh I've got a diet down. I gained 10 lbs in about 2 months.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
We call those newbie gains that's pretty normal for someone just starting out. Not trying to be a dik but no ones gonna give you advice about gear when your brand new to the iron game. Especially without knowing age, training experience, diet, cycle experience.

NWK2011

NWK2011

Awards
Well 0 experience with any cycle of hgh or anything. Age 21, been small through my life while in wrestling and I finally wanna get up to around 200lbs. My diet is currently consisting of 341g protein, 315g carbs and 55g fat. Just started lifting consistently back in April. Always trained cardio and stuff with wrestling or boxing and never trained with weights until now.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
dont mess with hormone till after 24, your not done development till around here for most, and can potentially screw your development for life.

NWK2011

NWK2011

Awards
Oh ok. I'll just keep on trying naturally till I'm 24 then and see where I'm at from there.