Best Peptides for injury healing/tendonitis

factsmachine

Banned
Awards
I'll be doing rehab exercises on my knees for my tendonitis. I'm ordering my peptides tomorrow to boost the healing process.
My plan is to do CJC 1295 without DAC and GHRP-6, for the hunger effects. But I'm wondering if this would be the best peptides for injury healing?
Anybody else have experience with peptides for speeding injury recovery?

factsmachine

Banned
Awards
Also took a look into Thymosin beta. But that has been linked to causing cancer, no go there.
Come on, I've searched the forums already. anybody experienced with this?

factsmachine

Banned
Awards
I've seen your posts, basskiller. You have a lot of knowledge with peptides. I went for ipa, cjc no dac, and ghrp 6. im amazed with my recovery from workouts and in my knees. i started squatting again, so much less pain now. my strength shot up so fast, but now i have something wrong with my tendon in my arm, connecting my bicep to my forearm because i pushed it on a set of curls and went for one more negative rep.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I'll be doing rehab exercises on my knees for my tendonitis. I'm ordering my peptides tomorrow to boost the healing process.
My plan is to do CJC 1295 without DAC and GHRP-6, for the hunger effects. But I'm wondering if this would be the best peptides for injury healing?
Anybody else have experience with peptides for speeding injury recovery?
I have alot of exp.
I would rec Mod GRF 1-29 and ghrp combo.
there is no such thing as cjc1295 w/o dac. cjc1293 and cjc 1295 have it, one is a bit faster. there is alot of confusion on this. you want mod grf1-29 or sermorelin, but id rec grf over it, cem has these.

and for injury I would actually rec TB500 #1 then combo #2 ( or with the tb500)

factsmachine

Banned
Awards
Thats what im doing, i used the term cjc 1295 no dac because i know thats what a lot of people call it. But i have mod grf 1-29.
You confused me when you said combo #1 and combo #2. I see that you mentioned TB-500 but past that i got confused.

liftstrong

liftstrong

Awards
I have been using CJC 1295 and GHRP 2 at 100mcg every three hours I am awake. It has helped with my herniated L3 and torn lumbar

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Bump Kickstart7

factsmachine

Banned
Awards
Heres an update, my tendonitis in my knees ive had for 2 years is better than its ever been. I also recently popped a tendon out of place in my forearm while lifting and after doc popped it back into place i took ghrp and mod grf 1 combo. It only hurts sometimes and my lifts havent gone down. Just started lifting again since the injury in my arm.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Thats what im doing, i used the term cjc 1295 no dac because i know thats what a lot of people call it. But i have mod grf 1-29.
You confused me when you said combo #1 and combo #2. I see that you mentioned TB-500 but past that i got confused.
i mean yes the mod grf/ghrp is good, but i would rec tb500 or tb500 with the other two, over just the grf/ghrp is what I was trying to say. but all of these should help you : )

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Heres an update, my tendonitis in my knees ive had for 2 years is better than its ever been. I also recently popped a tendon out of place in my forearm while lifting and after doc popped it back into place i took ghrp and mod grf 1 combo. It only hurts sometimes and my lifts havent gone down. Just started lifting again since the injury in my arm.
glad to know you are doing better! : )

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd

Let's keep this thread going. Too many injuries in this sport not to. Lol

factsmachine

Banned
Awards
Heres an update! I have 1 month left to take these peptides, i have a dr appointment in 2 months with a blood test complete with a hormone panel.

I found ths most ****ing awesome thing 2 nights ago. I had just read a book on trigger points and repetitive strain injuries (my knee problem, forgot to mention my rotator cuff also). So basically press hard with a thumb into each trigger point for more than 8 seconds but less than 1 minute. Now google "trigger points". Find your problem area on thr chart and it will tell you the 2-6 trigger points to activate (each problem area can have multiple primary and secondary areas that correspond to it)
So ive been doing this for a few nights now, and last night i went to the gym and all of the sudden i can squat with great form again and i have much more flexibility. Coupled with the crazy recovery abilities of the peptides... oh this will get interesting.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what exactly are you on, what's your protocol and where did you get it from (some research labs are bunk)

factsmachine

Banned
Awards
I juust ran out of cjc 1295 no dac (thats what its sold as, even though i know its mod grf 1-29) a couple days ago. Ive done ghrp6 with and without mod grf, and ghrp2 with and without mod grf.
I always dose first thing in the morning, last thing at night, and after a workout. Always 100mcg of ghrp and mod grf if i have it. Ive read you should wait 3 hours after food, especially carbs, to pin because they blunt the gh spike. And i think source discussion is not allowed.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man ;)

factsmachine

Banned
Awards
Thats a sweet recovery. Im surprised these peptides arent less underground in the medical community.
Went to the doc today and he looked at my knees. I forgot to tell him i had tendonitis but i told him about my pain and he said my feet are too far out (opposite of pigeon toed) and to start squatting really light with my feet shoulder width apart and parallel. Im skeptical, but this guy is very smart on many things. He also looked at my hips, my flexors are extremely tight causing lordosis. And my IT band is pretty bad too. He ordered a metabolic panel and other labs, but no hormones :( i think ill call him up and try to explain more and see if he will hook me up with a hormone panel. Anybody have experience talking to doctors about that stuff?