IGF-1 LG3

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Anyone on this board used this product? Was it pharma or research product? I am curious to see if it was research chem, if anyone had any adverse side effects or if it is good 2 go. Right now I am eyeing buying up some IGF from hardcore peptides. Or anywhere else if anyone has a better spot for it.

xhrr

Awards
I'm thinking about picking some up as well or from another place I've heard good reviews about. Might just go with hardcore first since I know the research chems from them I've tried have been G2G. Hopefully some people who have tried there IGF will chime in.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most IGF out there is supposedly fake. The real stuff is gonna cost you.

xhrr

Awards
This is What I've heard so it definitely makes me skeptical and worried. Even if they are a board sponsor I'm still worried. Have you used this compound before with any positive results?

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
So research chems are under dosed and or fake?
What is the most common dose? Would 20 or 30 mcg per day net any results?
Also how much truth is there to the igf-1 upping cancer chances?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is What I've heard so it definitely makes me skeptical and worried. Even if they are a board sponsor I'm still worried. Have you used this compound before with any positive results?
I've tried two different reputable brands who I won't disclose of.
First time I ran it with GHRP6. My muscles filled right out and stayed pumped the majority of my run. Big appetite, gained some strength, etc etc. When I dropped the IGF1 and continued the GHRP6 I didn't notice a bit of a difference. Only change I noticed is when I dropped the GHRP6, I flattened out a little.

Second try I ran IGF1 solo. Didn't experience anything the entire 6 weeks.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
This is what I've heard from quite reputable sources. I don't buy it because of this. I've also heard that the release of IGF-1 from a GH pulse is much larger than the couple mcg. Maybe DES is a different story due to local response, honestly not knowledgeable enough to know, I'm too poor to invest anyways.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Well I went ahead and got some from a site I read good things from. It's all a crap shoot so we shall see. I got 2mg for $100 which if works then great, if not I'm only out 100. The other site I know is reputable wanted 300 for 1000mcg and that is more than I want to spend on something that I have no clue if it works well or not. I should get it later this week and start next monday. Prob stick to 20mcg a day post workout and adjust accordingly. We shall see

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I went ahead and got some from a site I read good things from. It's all a crap shoot so we shall see. I got 2mg for $100 which if works then great, if not I'm only out 100. The other site I know is reputable wanted 300 for 1000mcg and that is more than I want to spend on something that I have no clue if it works well or not. I should get it later this week and start next monday. Prob stick to 20mcg a day post workout and adjust accordingly. We shall see
Cool test it out and let us know your observations brotha

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
For sure!
One more question though, can I just mix with BA water? I have read so many conflicting posts on that. Seems as though it will only lose maybe 10% or so in the month it is reconstituted. Any input in this is greatly appreciated

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For sure!
One more question though, can I just mix with BA water? I have read so many conflicting posts on that. Seems as though it will only lose maybe 10% or so in the month it is reconstituted. Any input in this is greatly appreciated
It will not last as long. I didn't want to chance it so I mixed with .6% acetic acid and just back loaded the syringe w bac water for each pin. Still stings a little but not too bad.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Welp, guess I will order up some AA to mix it with then

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Alright...everything is ordered and will be here Thursday. Assuming the product is legit, what should I look for to know it is good? Increased hunger? Dizziness from lack of carbs?
I plan on keeping all things constant, diet, training etc. so I will know any changes are because the product is legit. Once I know it is good product I will up carbs and such as many have recommended.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Alright...everything is ordered and will be here Thursday. Assuming the product is legit, what should I look for to know it is good? Increased hunger? Dizziness from lack of carbs?
I plan on keeping all things constant, diet, training etc. so I will know any changes are because the product is legit. Once I know it is good product I will up carbs and such as many have recommended.
IMO the best test would be a large dose and before/after blood glucose testing (should be lowered I think). Or at least you should feel kinda hypo. Never happened to me but supposed to be common

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. I will def monitor myself the first few days to see if this stuff is legit. I will let you all know

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
No, I got it from another source. Prob can't mention it here though since not a sponsor on here, they are a extreme company ;).
I got my stuff today and went ahead and mixed it up w the AA, back filled the pin with BA water and injected 20 mcg in each delt. We shall see!

xhrr

Awards
No, I got it from another source. Prob can't mention it here though since not a sponsor on here, they are a extreme company ;). I got my stuff today and went ahead and mixed it up w the AA, back filled the pin with BA water and injected 20 mcg in each delt. We shall see!
Haha nice dude I'll be following along.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I took fist dose and i feel nothing... my muscles have not grown...it has to be bunk gear...lol j/j

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know what gets me. A lot of people say everything on the research market is bunk. However, pharm grade igf (increlex) is about $800 or so but comes in 10mg vial. Research for 1mg is between $75-$125 most places so I don't see much of the stink.
Just depends which company you research.
I've seen reports of guys getting positive testing their piss with a pregnancy kit which hints towards the IGF actually being HCG and not IGF.
If the raws are really that hard to obtain and keep sterile I don't get why every company and their brother are bothering with it.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took fist dose and i feel nothing... my muscles have not grown...it has to be bunk gear...lol j/j
If you want to try and test it out pin 50mcg on an empty stomach and then resist the urge to eat.
It's not insulin. You will not die.
Just see how you're feeling after 30 minutes.
If you notice any dizziness etc, you're either placebo'ing yourself into a false sense of hypoglycemia or the stuff is actually semi legit.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
If you want to try and test it out pin 50mcg on an empty stomach and then resist the urge to eat.
It's not insulin. You will not die.
Just see how you're feeling after 30 minutes.
If you notice any dizziness etc, you're either placebo'ing yourself into a false sense of hypoglycemia or the stuff is actually semi legit.
I will try this. If nothing happens I will prob just scrap it and chalk it up to a loss.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I have tested a few, some were good some were bunk. Also you can make AA at home easily if you do not feel like buying it.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I have tested a few, some were good some were bunk. Also you can make AA at home easily if you do not feel like buying it.
I already got the AA.
Did you test it like flex suggested, not eating? Shouldn't it take 2-4 days or so for anything to be noticed anyhow, I mean even when I shoot test prop and tren ace I don't feel much till 4 or 5 days later.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I already got the AA.
Did you test it like flex suggested, not eating? Shouldn't it take 2-4 days or so for anything to be noticed anyhow, I mean even when I shoot test prop and tren ace I don't feel much till 4 or 5 days later.
You will reach a saturation level after a few days but the nutrient disposal aspect should be noticed pretty early on.

Same with GHRP6. I tested it out in a similar fashion because it promotes hunger.
I felt dizzy after 30 minutes and eventually started to feel normal again.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
You will reach a saturation level after a few days but the nutrient disposal aspect should be noticed pretty early on.

Same with GHRP6. I tested it out in a similar fashion because it promotes hunger.
I felt dizzy after 30 minutes and eventually started to feel normal again.
Hmmm...well I will test it tonight and see if I feel anything after 30 min

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Get blood work igf was only like $120 for me.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Here is a question...do I really have to shoot this stuff bi laterally each time? I've read several studies saying the localized growth is miniscule. If so can't I just rotate injection spots like AAS?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
No it will go systemic

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
sweet... It's day two and im tired of two Injections every time lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is a question...do I really have to shoot this stuff bi laterally each time? I've read several studies saying the localized growth is miniscule. If so can't I just rotate injection spots like AAS?
Yeah forget about that. I just pin sub q in the stomach.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Welp, I'm thinking it's prob under dosed or fake product. I had lunch at 12 and pinned at 3pm pre workout and didn't feel any dizziness. Not sure if gym may have interfered or my pre workout drink has anything to do with it. So I will try pinning first thin tomorrow morning totally fasted and see how I feel.
You all have any recommendations of what I can order up instead and from where assuming this gear stuff is fake? I'm all ears.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Ghrp6 and cjc1295 seems to be legit at most sites as an alternative option.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Yes 1mcg per kg of body weight dosed 3 times a day. Actually you can get even more gh release if you dose more often.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I'll look into it for sure... I'm hoping I rake my shot tomorrow and get dizzy, but I'm doubtful at this point

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I have had a massive headache for the last 2 hours...not sure if that means anything

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you have a glucose meter?

Sometimes when I'm mega starved I'll get a headache btw.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Nope...no glucose monitor. I am winging this here

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope...no glucose monitor. I am winging this here
Fair enough. I grabbed one a couple years ago when I was doing intermittent fasting.
Pretty fun to play with.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
well guys, I am thinking this is fake or severly underdosed. I was fasted this morning and shot 50mcgs of the stuff. No dizziness to speak of. I was starving, but hell that is not totally unusual. I had a slight headach, but who knows if that is just me wanting it to be real so bad lol. I will keep injecting this for a full weak to be sure.
In the meantime, I need an alternative suggestion for a cycle here. Everyone pretty happy with the GHRP6/cjc-1295 combo? Any other suggestions to try out? I am in PCT so needs to be a peptide or something that wont fock w my test recovery. What ever is suggested please let me know where you all would buy from, if the board sponsors are good spots or pm me with a better spot.
Thanks my fello bromates, I truly appreciate any help you may offer!!!

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I am about to buy some GHRP- 2/cjc-1295 mod grf1-29 from GWP. If anyone has had a bad experience with them please let me know soon. Thanks

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I am about to buy some GHRP- 2/cjc-1295 mod grf1-29 from GWP. If anyone has had a bad experience with them please let me know soon. Thanks
Don't thing gwp is a sponsor so might be a rules issue to ask but...I don't think anyone would speak up about them..

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Don't thing gwp is a sponsor so might be a rules issue to ask but...I don't think anyone would speak up about them..
I figured it's a rule thing, but I catch your hint.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Anyone on this board used this product? Was it pharma or research product? I am curious to see if it was research chem, if anyone had any adverse side effects or if it is good 2 go. Right now I am eyeing buying up some IGF from hardcore peptides. Or anywhere else if anyone has a better spot for it.
I'm thinking about picking some up as well or from another place I've heard good reviews about. Might just go with hardcore first since I know the research chems from them I've tried have been G2G. Hopefully some people who have tried there IGF will chime in.
I have and like it. I have used it a bunch of times, RC. I would rec CEM since its one of two places I use alot for years now (They been around for like 10+ years ) and I see they have a banner here now so..

Agreed, there is alot of crappy quality or out right bunk stuff! > : (
It will not last as long. I didn't want to chance it so I mixed with .6% acetic acid and just back loaded the syringe w bac water for each pin. Still stings a little but not too bad.
the acetic acid thing is a myth... i miss guided "brologic" that keeps getting parroted. I researched into this alot.. to summerize I talked to chemists and did my own research, JUST USE BAC WATER..
the only time it was ever bothered to be used was for NON human/animal research, (think tub research) and its not even this type that would be used, its waterless AA... WATERLESS.... id hate to see someone use 99%+ AA .
>
" Glacial acetic acid is a name for water-free (anhydrous) acetic acid. Similar to the German name Eisessig (ice-vinegar), the name comes from the ice-like crystals that form slightly below room temperature at 16.6 °C (61.9 °F) (the presence of 0.1% water lowers its melting point by 0.2 °C).[SUP][11][/SUP]
A common abbreviation for acetic acid is AcOH, where Ac stands for the acetyl group CH[SUB]3[/SUB]−C(=O)−. Acetate (CH[SUB]3[/SUB]COO[SUP]–[/SUP]) is abbreviated AcO[SUP]–[/SUP]. The Ac is not to be confused with the abbreviation for the chemical element actinium.[SUP][12][/SUP] To better reflect its structure, acetic acid is often written as CH[SUB]3[/SUB]–C(O)OH, CH[SUB]3[/SUB]–C(=O)OH, CH[SUB]3[/SUB]COOH, and CH[SUB]3[/SUB]CO[SUB]2[/SUB]H. In the context of acid-base reactions, the abbreviation HAc is sometimes used,[SUP][13][/SUP] where Ac instead stands for acetate. Acetate is the ion resulting from loss of H[SUP]+[/SUP] from acetic acid. The name acetate can also refer to a salt containing this anion, or an ester of acetic acid.[SUP][[/SUP]

"

if anyone can show me even one medical use of AA with peps ill send you 50$ via paypal.... but dont waste your time... you wont find it...

asfore pepide quality, you need to get it from a place that knows they are doing and have been around for a long time with good honest reviews, not shills.

here is a thread i posted on another forum that I think you guys might find helpful regarding peptides:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
pillsRgood IGF-1/GH 0