IGF LR3 T3 and test?

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
[h=2]IGF LR3 T3 and test?[/h]
Hey BROS. Havent posted on here in a good 6 years. Just wanted to say wsup to all you peeps who may remember me!

I Just recently bought IGF LR3 and T3

Im Stacking both products due to the fact that the IGF lowers your t3 levels I want to keep my THS.

My Planned dosage was

POST WORKOUT
IGF
20 mcg bi (10 and 10 each arm)
20 mcg tri (10 Each 10 arm)
4 weeks

(If it works out I will order another bottle and make it 6 weeks)
Daily

T3

50 mcg daily
50 mcg
30 mcg
25 mcg
(If continued)
25 mcg
25 mcg

2 Questions

Are my doeses on T3 right?

Im 5.9
150-155 (goal 155 but lose 1.5 percent BF)
sitting at 8.5 bf want to get down to 7

Cardio
Train Brazilian Jiu jitsu 5x a week 2 times a day -Purple belt - (Yes I am a beast and I can kick your ass on the ground no matter how big you are So Juice heads dont flame me or ill find you LOL )

Weight training AM (Sample I switch lifts every 3 weeks and order expt legs which I LOVE)
Legs Lowerback
Shoulders Back
Chest and tris

Abs after all routine. 13 different moves

Do I need to add test? People advise to add test but I dont see the need. Also without proper protection it could be bad for intense cardiovascular activity (Jiu Jitsu). Maybe someone can explain? I have prohormones sitting around which I can use in that case.
Im just looking for Lean gains not anything huge. I naturally build 10lbs in 6 wks on nothing. I can only imagine using IGF

Im going to compete for jiu jitsu 3 months and cant get caught with sauce in my system. I competed twice and havent lost yet. I represent my gym so I need to make them look good. Ive read IGF helps you perform athletically better as well as improves muscle mass.
The problem is when you train jiu jitsu you dont get weak you actually get much stronger, but you lose weight because you muscles get SOO hard from squeezing in holds. My cousin on the BJ Penn team (BIG TIME MMA GUY has met Dana white and Travels with BJ, also trains at Americas top team)​