lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Stats as of today:
241 lbs.
6'0
20% BF

Goal:
Lose BF (goal is to get down to 8% long term, isn't going to happen on one 30 day cycle)
Maintain or add muscle mass

Diet:
2400 calories ED
Meal 1: Pro/Carb
Meal 2: Pro/Fat
Meal 3: Pro/Fat
Meal 4: PWO - Pro/Carb
Meal 5: PPWO - Pro/Carb
Meal 6: Pro/Fat

Supplements:
Oratropin-1 40 mcg's 30 days
Anavar 40mg's 30 days
T3 25mcg's 30 days
K-R-ALA - 200mgs ED
Multi-Vitamin
Herbal Blood Pressure Stack
Herbal Liver Stack
Herbal Prostate Stack
Herbal Kidney Stack

Fitness Plan:
Su-S: Cardio on empty stomach - 30 minutes at 65% max HR
M - Chest
T- Back
W - Arms
Th - Shoulders/Traps
F - Legs/Abs
S - Off
Su - Off

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Started today.
Had first meal at 8:30.

I took supplements (except K-R-ALA) and 20mg of Anavar after 1st meal. Took Oratropin at 9:30. Very distinct taste. Lifted at 11:45 until 12:30. Took K-R-ALA and PWO shake of Protein/Dextrose/Glutamine.

Nothing special to report really at this point. I am keeping this journal here, and at Iron For Life and Anabolic Monsterz. If I forget to update this one just bump it so I see I missed it and I will update it.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Nice to see your log, Loz. Is this your first 'var cycle? I love that stuff, especially with Primo.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see your log, Loz. Is this your first 'var cycle? I love that stuff, especially with Primo.
Yeah, I turned my back on orals awhile back, but everyone seems to love Var. What dose did you use?

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I was at 50mg with Primo, can't recall the dosing on the Primo. My bloodwork was nearly perfect post-cycle. The sh*t is expensive for good reason. I am sure you'll love it. Should help you maintain muscle while on the t3.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
For the benefit of IBE since I am a tester I decided to drop the anavar. This way I can guage the effectiveness of the Oratropin by itself.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Click on "Thread Tools", and select subscribe to thread.

Anyway, I look forward to the log.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
For the benefit of IBE since I am a tester I decided to drop the anavar. This way I can guage the effectiveness of the Oratropin by itself.

Shouldn't you drop the K-ALA? Also, what it in your "kidney stack"? Just looking for ideas.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I just got back from the gym. As far as hypo goes. I am spent. I dropped the anavar to see what the IGF does on it's own. After about 30 minutes of doing back, I had to fight to get another 10 minutes in. I couldn't wait to get done so I could get my PWO drink. That was 80 grams of carbs and I am still tired. I honestly believe it is working. Only thing I am not getting is pumps from it. However it is only the second day.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see the results of this log. By the way your new avatar sucks go back to the other one. :(

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I am starting to feel groggy on a regular basis. I am going to change one of the pro/fat meals to a pro/carb meal.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

YAY! The old avatar is back!

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Changed my pre-workout meal from Pro/fat to pro/carb, and it was a different workout today. I had the energy to go 60 minutes, but when I was done, I was beat. I just had my PPWO meal and added an extra 1/2 cup of rice and I am still beat. I been following JohnnyB's journal on AR and I am very excited to see how I look next week. He is 2 weeks on and says his arms are 1" bigger and his waist is 1" smaller.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I wieghed myself today, down 5lbs from where I originally started, but I have a quater of an inch added to my arms. So that figures out to 2-4lbs of muscle.
I just went back thru his thread & ProV's @ Intense-Training (where he's also been posting comments), and no mention of his waist or anyone's that I could see.

Can you provide a link?

Glad to see so many logs popping up - There's 3 now @ AR.

the anapolack

Awards
i go hypo all the time it wouldnt make a huge difference to me....in fact ill welcome the extra carbs

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Nothing to report today. Golfers elbow is acting up so I took the day off. Tomorrow is arms, but if it still hurts, I will do legs and then arms on Saturday.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
How are you taking the K-R-ALA?

That is probably whats causing the hypo. that stuff greatly intensifies your insulin sensitivity. I was using 3 GlucophaseXR caps pwo. I am now on IGF (inject immediately pwo) & with only 1 GXR cap, I am getting hypo much more than ever before. I had to up my pwo carb drink to about 80g to avoid it.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Workout was pretty intense today. I did arms. I was doing wrist curls and got suoer insane pumps. They literally hurt.

I am also up 4 pounds.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
4lbs in 4 days? Wow...hows body comp?

Do you have anything you would like to say to the "nay-sayers"? :D

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
4lbs in 4 days? Wow...hows body comp?

Do you have anything you would like to say to the "nay-sayers"? :D
Well the nay-sayers aren't worth my time. The ironic thing is my shoulders have some more definition than before. It wasn't something I noticed. A girl said ti to me and then I noticed it. So it seems I gained 4 pounds but leaned out a little bit, and I am eating less calories. Very paradoxial (is that a word?:lol: ).

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Excellent. Keep the workouts intense!

supermanstanley

Awards
Well the nay-sayers aren't worth my time. The ironic thing is my shoulders have some more definition than before. It wasn't something I noticed. A girl said ti to me and then I noticed it. So it seems I gained 4 pounds but leaned out a little bit, and I am eating less calories. Very paradoxial (is that a word?:lol: ).
Thats great.....keep up the good work! 4 pounds of lean muscle!

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Hows the hypo been since you switched up your fats and carbs?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I was hoping the Oratropin wouldn't turn out to be so good so that I wouldn't eventually end up investing all that $$$.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
It is way better. I am cutting it down to one pro/fat meal.
So is it safe to assume that if you're sensitive to this type of reaction then it would be prudent to consume carbs with every meal?

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
So is it safe to assume that if you're sensitive to this type of reaction then it would be prudent to consume carbs with every meal?
Yeah. The only reason I am keeping one pro/fat meal is for the sake of fat soluble vitamins (I take a ton of herbs and vitamins), and also for the EFA's.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Good info man. Keep it coming. I'll be starting a PCT log next friday with 4 weeks ReboundXT and 4 weeks Oratropin. :thumbsup: Should be intresting.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Nothing to report other than I am still up 4 pounds while only consuming 2400 calories a day.

credible_threat

Awards
Is it not impossible for you to be up 4 pounds of lean muscle in 4 days on only 2400 calories a day?

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
ok, been awhile since I posted. Weight hasn't changed. The only thing that is new is I am tired as hell all the time. Today I didn't wake up until 2 o'clock.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
ok, been awhile since I posted. Weight hasn't changed. The only thing that is new is I am tired as hell all the time. Today I didn't wake up until 2 o'clock.
Do you feel this is from being hypo? Perhaps more carbs are in order.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Do you feel this is from being hypo? Perhaps more carbs are in order.
I am eating carbs like crazy. I may of worded that wrong. I have trouble waking up. I don't want to get out of bed.

The Reporter

Awards
I am eating carbs like crazy. I may of worded that wrong. I have trouble waking up. I don't want to get out of bed.
I've been cheating on carbs, too, and am still leaning out.

But I know what you mean about not waking up. I've been late to work 2 times this week because I hate getting up. My sleep has been very deep. I can't wait for Saturday where I can sleep in. The energy during the day has been fine though.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I've been cheating on carbs, too, and am still leaning out.

But I know what you mean about not waking up. I've been late to work 2 times this week because I hate getting up. My sleep has been very deep. I can't wait for Saturday where I can sleep in. The energy during the day has been fine though.
I could use some better sleep. Looking forward to it.