Ageforce HGH Powerpatch

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

Just come across the above.

Anybody ever used them or have any idea if they work?

I only thought HGH was available through injeciton?

Cheers

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
Thanks for the interest MID. Ageforce has two GH products:

- One called the HGH Powerpatch thats a pure 25 mg (milligrams) of GH produced by recombinant DNA technology (Somatropin), same stuff thats in injections. Being its transdermal its not restricted like injections are.

- Other product is the ExtraStrength® HGH Patch Formula. It's the homeopathic with 22,500ng (Nanograms) GH produced by recombinant DNA technology (Somatropin) plus the Amino Acid Appetite & Weight Control Complex 2,000ng.

Both are great but the Powerpatch is once every 5 days, the ExtraStrength is once a day for 5 day rotations.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I assume it's a 6 month cycle before anything is seen ?

Should these be ran with anything else??

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any thing extra is a bonus. I use the power patches and love the recovery from it. I teach all day and I'm lifting and I'm sore a lot shorter period than when not on it.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any thing extra is a bonus. I use the power patches and love the recovery from it. I teach all day and I'm lifting and I'm sore a lot shorter period than when not on it.
Any growth from it?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Flexpert

Flexpert

Awards
Always wanted to try this but never heard anything about real gains. The pros claim it's a waist of money

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Always wanted to try this but never heard anything about real gains. The pros claim it's a waist of money
Which pro tried this? I would like to know my self personally.

Flexpert

Flexpert

Awards
I have no idea other than tricky Jackson who reps for HGH.com I hear a lot of discussion on pm about it being a waist of money. I would like to know myself what the tests say.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have no idea other than tricky Jackson who reps for HGH.com I hear a lot of discussion on pm about it being a waist of money. I would like to know myself what the tests say.
Well I can tell you this I'm happy with the patches and hundreds of people have emailed us about how they love it.

T4MP4

Awards
Only way to truly know whether or not it is effective is a blood serum test... You need to know your levels naturally, the after you use the patch...

Flexpert

Flexpert

Awards
Exactly. If anyone had done this, please post your results

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only way to truly know whether or not it is effective is a blood serum test... You need to know your levels naturally, the after you use the patch...
My doctor won't let me. Already tried. I have obama care so who knows. The Endocrin said to much work to test every few hours.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Exactly. If anyone had done this, please post your results
If someone is willing to get labs results I will send you a supply of it to test.

Flexpert

Flexpert

Awards
I will be happy to put it to the test. Then I would know for sure what to trust...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay. Get some before numbers here and I will see what we can do!

T4MP4

Awards
You want to send me some. I get bloods done every month, and have never used gh.... I'll give you legit bloods with serum testing and blood testing

Flexpert

Flexpert

Awards
I'll go in and get my routine blood done and have it tested. I'll post when I get paperwork back. I would like to read a little on your product though, what is the site or where do I find the patch?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll go in and get my routine blood done and have it tested. I'll post when I get paperwork back. I would like to read a little on your product though, what is the site or where do I find the patch?
Www.ageforce.com

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Me to for blood work !

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
If someone is willing to get labs results I will send you a supply of it to test.
**** I'd try it out!

Pretty late on this one though haha.

professorDD87

Awards
Seems a bit of a mega dose though would rather it be something you could do every day

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I need to Know...I'm In !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stupid Question, What do they test for in a blood test that would show HGH Levels ??

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stupid Question, What do they test for in a blood test that would show HGH Levels ??
It's not easy as we would have to do several draws in a day. Since your levels peak up and down all the time.