CJC-1295 question

alpha_andy

alpha_andy

Awards
So I've been doing research on CJC-1295 DAC and no-DAC, Ghrp-2 and ghrp-6. Pinning 3x per day vs twice a week. I've read the actual study on CJC-1295 and the biodynamics (half life and release patterns etc). My question is regarding the supposed "GH bleed" concept. Many people seem to be under the belief that this GH bleed is a problem, but it seems like a lot of bro-science, honestly. The studies don't mention negative effects from a continuous GH production. The theory goes - if your pituitary is stimulated to continuously produce GH - the supposed "GH bleed" as opposed to being done in pulses, your pituitary will become exhausted / damaged. Is there any shred of truth to this? Where did this "GH bleed" issue come from originally and can we put it to bed with some hard facts? I'm not willing to pin 3x per day. If I was a single guy with few obligations, perhaps I would, but that's not the case. I'm really hoping that CJC-1295 isn't damaging and works as designed (having a half-life of 8 days - one should be able to pin, say twice a week) without ill effects.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I've been doing research on CJC-1295 DAC and no-DAC, Ghrp-2 and ghrp-6. Pinning 3x per day vs twice a week. I've read the actual study on CJC-1295 and the biodynamics (half life and release patterns etc). My question is regarding the supposed "GH bleed" concept. Many people seem to be under the belief that this GH bleed is a problem, but it seems like a lot of bro-science, honestly. The studies don't mention negative effects from a continuous GH production. The theory goes - if your pituitary is stimulated to continuously produce GH - the supposed "GH bleed" as opposed to being done in pulses, your pituitary will become exhausted / damaged. Is there any shred of truth to this? Where did this "GH bleed" issue come from originally and can we put it to bed with some hard facts? I'm not willing to pin 3x per day. If I was a single guy with few obligations, perhaps I would, but that's not the case. I'm really hoping that CJC-1295 isn't damaging and works as designed (having a half-life of 8 days - one should be able to pin, say twice a week) without ill effects.
Its really a chronicly high GH output. It does not follow natural patterns of pulsation but rather raises the entire baseline. I'd limit the runs to 6 weeks at a time and no more than 1000mcg/wk. Even then I dont recommend it, although it does produce good results.

It raises systemic IGF-1, much like exogenous IGF LR3, but also to some degree local IGF as well. Btw, systemic IGF does NOT cause cell proliferation (growth) at all. Local IGF does.

Its hazardous to the health and could cause tumors (that already exist) to grow faster. Expect the same sides and risks as GH. Be careful and know that there are much safer options out there.

alpha_andy

alpha_andy

Awards
Its really a chronicly high GH output. It does not follow natural patterns of pulsation but rather raises the entire baseline. I'd limit the runs to 6 weeks at a time and no more than 1000mcg/wk. Even then I dont recommend it, although it does produce good results. It raises systemic IGF-1, much like exogenous IGF LR3, but also to some degree local IGF as well. Btw, systemic IGF does NOT cause cell proliferation (growth) at all. Local IGF does. Its hazardous to the health and could cause tumors (that already exist) to grow faster. Expect the same sides and risks as GH. Be careful and know that there are much safer options out there.
You're saying you'll get good results, but you're also saying no new muscle cells, right? Basically all the benefits of GH (fat loss etc) minus new muscle.

Certainly don't wanna give myself a tumor.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're saying you'll get good results, but you're also saying no new muscle cells, right? Basically all the benefits of GH (fat loss etc) minus new muscle.

Certainly don't wanna give myself a tumor.
It raises BOTH local IGF and systemic IGF, just like GH. However, because there is systemic iGF, there are risks associated. Do what u want but at least limit the run to a few weeks at a time. Constant GH secretion lowers insulin sensitivity. But it also helps u grow definitely..

alpha_andy

alpha_andy

Awards
Gotcha, thanks. By local vs systemic you're referring to the muscles trained (local) vs systemic (will signal growth of the gut or anything else). (Your inbox is full)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gotcha, thanks. By local vs systemic you're referring to the muscles trained (local) vs systemic (will signal growth of the gut or anything else). (Your inbox is full)
I should have room now

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
I love cjcDAC. The results are incredible in terms of muscle fullness, enhanced recovery, fat loss, etc . Like mentioned it's smart to cycle it so your pituitary gets a break.