BPC-157 Dosage

jeremiah0079

Awards
Hey guys I'm new to peptides but did a lot of reading and decided to get some BPC-157 for my shoulder that's been giving me hell for about 4 years now. I'm curious on the proper dosage? I'm 5'5'' 164lbs and about 9-10%BF been lifting seriously for about 5 years now and got plenty of experience in PH's and AAS. I was thinking of 150-200mcgs a day directly in the shoulder muscle, but I also have lower back problems and it would be nice to help that also but obviously can't reach back there so would sub-q be better and possibly benefit both areas? Thanks for any input.

jeremiah0079

Awards
Well decide to go with 200mcgs a day, did first shot today so I will give feeedback as I see fit.

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
Hey guys I'm new to peptides but did a lot of reading and decided to get some BPC-157 for my shoulder that's been giving me hell for about 4 years now. I'm curious on the proper dosage? I'm 5'5'' 164lbs and about 9-10%BF been lifting seriously for about 5 years now and got plenty of experience in PH's and AAS. I was thinking of 150-200mcgs a day directly in the shoulder muscle, but I also have lower back problems and it would be nice to help that also but obviously can't reach back there so would sub-q be better and possibly benefit both areas? Thanks for any input.
BPC 157 works best injected as close to the injury site as possible. My protocol for my pec tear was 250mcg injected directly intramuscularly into the wound everyday. It completely healed in 12 days. BPC 157 is systemic to some degree but it's not like TB-500 which is capable of traveling a long distance and works great subcutaneously anywhere. Inject BPC right into your delt injury. As for your back, if you inject subQ, make sure it's right above the injury. Get as close as you can. BPC 157 is the strongest healing peptide available!

jeremiah0079

Awards
^^^ Thanks for the input, this is exactly what I've been doing except at 200mcgs a day directly in the shoulder muscle.

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
^^^ Thanks for the input, this is exactly what I've been doing except at 200mcgs a day directly in the shoulder muscle.
You're welcome. Good luck with your shoulder.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
have there been any reported side effects? OP hows the injury doing. only things i thought helped heal injuries were HGH/igf and TB500 as far as peptides go. this is news to me. would it help with tendinitis?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How do I Dose BPC 157 for optimal results?
you can use anywhere from 200mcg being a medium dose up to 500mcg ... depending on severity of issue ( if severe) dose 2x a day at 350 mcg totaling 700 mcg.
Here's a good guideline

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As for your back, if you inject subQ, make sure it's right above the injury. Get as close as you can. BPC 157 is the strongest healing peptide available!
How would you suggest pinning for any sort of disc issues, if wanting to try it for repairing/ helping that? Pinch and pin around the area?

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I originally posted in the general anabolic section but I am glad I found this thread. TIA to everyone that has contributed. I think I am going to give this a shot. I like what I'm reading about the BPC-157 over Thymosin Beta.

PICTURES ARE GRUESOME - YOU'VE BEEN WARNED :poke:

I'm considering doing a cycle( recomp? ) after a 2.5+ month layoff after a severe knee injury. I split my kneecap in half and had surgery August 24. I've been cut loose to do rehab and I want to get back to my pre-injury weight ASAP and possibly add 5-15lbs on top of that. I've lost close to 20lbs and to be honest, I'm impatient to get to where I was and beyond.

My doctor told me to be careful how I rehab my leg and to be careful to not grind away the cartilage. Due to the nature of the injury, the leg will be susceptible to grinding on the cartilage for the next 9-12 months so I don't want to use anything that will aggravate that.

In general, does anyone have any advice on some good supplements to use or not to use while my knee cartilage is vulnerable? I'm concerned about using a "dry" compound such as epi, anything that dries out joints, etc. Would a "wet" compound be advisable? If wet is good, what's a good wet compound these days. I'm a bit behind.

I'm also going to read up on some ostarine and similar compounds. Any advice on any SARM or peptide is appreciated. Any links or good reads, especially with HOW TOs are greatly appreciated. I want to get back in top shape AND rehab this knee as well as it can possibly be done.

And yes, it hurt.

View attachment 108290

View attachment 108291

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Any advice on time on the best time of day to use BPC-157?

RachelBrowne

Awards
I would also check out Ben Greenfield and his post on BPC-157, it's pretty comprehensive on dose and how-to!