Use of hgh for serious motor vehicle accident

B

benchfromhell

Awards
Hi. My names Benchfromhell. I am 19 years old as of january 2014. This Xmas eve i got struck head on by an suv who was careless driving, we were both driving 60+, miraculously i survived with some internal bleeding(sliced kidney)(internalskullbleed), some face and head stitches and staples, and my leg. My leg was murked hardcore it absorbed most of the impact for my body, but my ankle shattered, my tibia and fibula broke clean just like that anderson silva fight, my femur broke clean and actually penetrated through my skin of my ass so it came out of my body, and my pelvis was fractured. I had an emerg op , long story short ive been recovering for several months now, u have many rods plates and screws in my leg now. Alot. And alot of scars too. I recently started takeing HGH that i ordered online. All i can say is so far it has been doing some insanely amazing things. First two injections EOD currently and my hands are tingly if i flick my fingers, i feel constantly anabolic, and my leg feels absolutely great. I went for a 4 hour walk today! Yea! I went to the gym worked chest ****in killed it and this HGH is just amazing. All i was hopeing for was increased bone recovery time as i cant run. If i try to run i cant run for more than 1 step on my leg or else its too much. I hve started going to the gym again this last month, to try and get to where i used to be, and this stuff makes me feel like im 'already back again' mind you im 19 this is the first time ive ever done HGH no no doctor has prescribed it i only found out about wanting to do it so badly after being bed hindered and disabled for so many deadening months. Now that the last few months ive started walking again i said whatever, i would like to experiment with it while i can and i think this is the best time todo so. I will continue to post logs on how the HGH is helping my recovery. I asked the docs to prescribe it to me but they just gave me that look and the third degree about sides and just a general no, so whatever i did what i could and got my filthy ****in handz on some of the good stuff. And its awesome. I will post more logs soon about me and whats going on currently with my recoverg. Thanks. Back to hell

Edit

I forgot to add im doing 2 ius EOD, 1 iu morning, 1iu after workout(12-2pm) the first two days have been amazing so far, curled 70 for the first time in my life with my left arm had me feeling like the ****iN HULK FROM HELL, i am not on any other AAS and i am willing to only go as high as 3-4 ius maybe in a month. I have 200 iu generic blue tops. They make me feel great. No lie!

B

benchfromhell

Awards
I forgot to add im doing 2 ius EOD, 1 iu morning, 1iu after workout(12-2pm) the first two days have been amazing so far, curled 70 for the first time in my life with my left arm had me feeling like the ****iN HULK FROM HELL, i am not on any other AAS and i am willing to only go as high as 3-4 ius maybe in a month. I have 200 iu generic blue tops. They make me feel great. No lie!

B

benchfromhell

Awards
In future posts you will get alot more backround info on me . I am here for opinions on what im doing currently and hopefully some advice and anything you guys would like to say, any help would be greatful. Thanks again

Fitness_Freak

Fitness_Freak

Awards
From what I've read HGH is amazing. No surprise you love it, glad to hear it has changed your life around as well.

B

benchfromhell

Awards
So far the blue tops have been treating me good when i go past 3 iu i get insane pumps at the gym and i have introduced aas to my. Recovery, as after my accident i had contusions in my testicles and felt no libido for very long and could not get hard. I was also 140lbs. From may 24-now june 17 ive went from 155-174.6 on the scale.. The hgh and anadrol combo is literally godlike and my test i kicking in. This is my first aas cycle aswell.

B

benchfromhell

Awards
This is what i ordered an what im usein;

Products ordered: blue tops generic hgh 300 iu, GP Test E 250, GP Oxy 50mg x2, methyltrienolone, GP proviron, GP anastrozole x3, Vermodje TESTOVER E 250 1ml amps x 7

Blue tops are great , having an injury i can already see more than 100% improvement. My fingers hands Tingle daily and almost all of my joints and bones have felt growing pains it feels great on 2 iu EOD. My mood aswell as Libido is up. The GP and Vermodje TEST products are G2G, unmatched aggression in the gym and i can literally feel the waves of testosterone seeping through my body while working out i feel like a complete LION. The Anadrol was insane, i gained 20 lbs that EVERYBODY noticed from may 24- june 16. Proviron is currently not in use but will be initiating it during the end. Anastrozole has blocked estro greatly as in third week of anadrol my nipples hurt a bit underneath.

THe only negative part of my NAPS experience was that one bag of oxy and one bag of methyltrienolone were siezed by customs. ;(
No reship due to canada but,
ALL is okay!

OVERALL NAPS is great!

B

benchfromhell

Awards
Vermodje TESTOVER E 250mg/ml ampoules are G2G aswell as GP TEST E 250mg/ml vial! Waves of aggression in gym and great strength increase . Also synergizes well with the generic bluetops Hgh!

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Few questions
Do you plan to be on test forever
If not what's your pct?
Did you get bloodwork done?
For healing go with anavar not dbol/drol
Are you 100% cleared from the injury?
Do you know the possible damage your causing to yourself by running all this junk?
How are your liver values?

B

benchfromhell

Awards
I have proviron aswell as anastrozole to help
Boost my natural test into coming back , not too worried about it my being bounces back quick - as with this accident and no it is not cleared, it probably wont be cleared for another full year from now. I have starte physio recently and have been going 3x a week, my surgeon was the top in canada apparently aswell as every doctor ive seen has been astonished by my apparent ' super recovery' as they all have told me i would not be able to walk properly for atleast a year yet im already running half normal again. I can walk fine aswell now too. My pelvis and glute are sore sometimes aswell as my inside calf but physio is helping with that, aswell as the hgh(i hope) i initially read about your anavar suggestion just after i made my order from naps so i couldnt change it or else i would have also used deca for that attempt but its my first aas cycle and would not want to go past test and 1 oral cycle.

Yes, i know the 'possible damage to my liver' but as of
Now i dont care, its all an experiment. Ive been taking a gram of milk thistle ed too so hopefully nothins wrong with the liva, and no i did not get blood work done my doctor would just call me a complete psychopath being 19 an on all of this **** but im sure alot of people dont understand how sucky it is to have been not able to walk for months and wanting to just be able to run and move normally again without the loss of my pride or self confidence like my strength for example.

B

benchfromhell

Awards
By the way ive been working out steady since about 15 so thats 4 years of ass hauling in gym and reaching 165 before i stopped, and after my accident i dropped down to 140 which i havent seen since grade 10 when i was 16

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Bro I think HGH is a great idea for you, but I'd stick with that and test or other 'healthy' 'proven' anabolics (test, maybe EQ...) I wouldn't touch orals or stuff like that. Last thing you want is complications.

I haven't used actual GH yet, but peptides saved my wrist from what might of been permanent damage.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
And you should switch (or stack) milk t with a tudca product, such as Antaeus' Aegis, best liver support on the market. If you are going to continue to run stuff, I'd also add in other lipid supports and such. Who knows if there's minor damage to your internal organs that could be brought up by the anabolics.

B

benchfromhell

Awards
And you should switch (or stack) milk t with a tudca product, such as Antaeus' Aegis, best liver support on the market. If you are going to continue to run stuff, I'd also add in other lipid supports and such. Who knows if there's minor damage to your internal organs that could be brought up by the anabolics.
Thanks for the advice; well as im typing to you is my last night on anadrol, did a 24 day cycle 50mg ed and did 100mg one of the days randomly, only side i felt was lethargy at times and sluggishness oneday during the last week. My water gains and real gains were awesome. I went from 155-174.6 from the drol and now im just cruzing on test 250mg week for 9 weeks im currently in the third week and its starting to kick in.

Thanks, i eill not run orals for a long time

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice; well as im typing to you is my last night on anadrol, did a 24 day cycle 50mg ed and did 100mg one of the days randomly, only side i felt was lethargy at times and sluggishness oneday during the last week. My water gains and real gains were awesome. I went from 155-174.6 from the drol and now im just cruzing on test 250mg week for 9 weeks im currently in the third week and its starting to kick in.

Thanks, i eill not run orals for a long time
glad to hear you're taking care of yourself champ. push through. will you ever be 100% again?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
glad to hear you're taking care of yourself champ. push through. will you ever be 100% again?
Bro just go on ahead and **** off.

As for op, you have no idea if your going to recover. I understand that most docs suck at what they do but you should really consider okay holding off on this idea that running drugs will make you feel better and help heal you. Sure HGH could aid but dude your talking in the aspect for maybe a 3 year faster recovery. That really ain't shot wen you compare it to the risk factors wen you are older. Sure 3 years in youth standards is nice but you need to look long term that there is a possibility your going to be all ducked up by the age of 30 and you'll be paying for that till your dead. As far as EQ goes don't listen to that idiot no need to **** around with anything more then your doing.

B

benchfromhell

Awards

As for op, you have no idea if your going to recover. I understand that most docs suck at what they do but you should really consider okay holding off on this idea that running drugs will make you feel better and help heal you. Sure HGH could aid but dude your talking in the aspect for maybe a 3 year faster recovery. That really ain't shot wen you compare it to the risk factors wen you are older. Sure 3 years in youth standards is nice but you need to look long term that there is a possibility your going to be all ducked up by the age of 30 and you'll be paying for that till your dead. As far as EQ goes don't listen to that idiot no need to **** around with anything more then your doing.
Thanks for your concern aswell as reply.
Are you talking about 3 years for my natural test to come back? Or my leg? My surgeon from the top hospital in canada for trauma told me i woul be makeing a full recovery from this accident and that i would be able to start trying to run within this years end, but i can already run and most of the doctors are pretty amazed so im unsure of what you mean, And a few questions , wouldnt the hgh help with pct aswell? And i would not compare doing these drugs as something more serious or deadening than any other poison we put in our body such as the water we drink the fast food everywhere buddies of mine drinking 3x a week(i dont drink maybe once or twice a year) and on all sorts of prescription drugs caffiene exstasy coke ketamine, for their stupid parties, weed every single day , improper diet, etc, i do none of these and my diets okay for bulking right now, ide rather die from doing drugs for something that i enjoy doing such as working out its my favorite thing ever instead of partying and puting all sorts of other poisons in my body, if you know the saying 'pick your poison' thats all this really is, my legs shot for life when im 40+ the docs said it will start to hurt and cause me problems so why should i even care about it? My bodies ****ed forever now with all this metal, death looked me right in the face and said 'wats up' gave me a little taste of the fear of death, all i can say is im not afraid to die and disregard my 'health' for these means as i know now being 19 and KNOWING life is short, have to enjoy it and do what you love at all times and hey, if that means i can enjoy haveing the ability to gain the real experience of steroids because i love working out and adding this whole new experience to my character aswell as body and mind to my life than i WILL enjoy it for as long as it makes me happy and aswell as why not? Were all ****in dyin anyway?

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established

Nice attitude bro. Thanks for the tip, I'll brb after I go **** off. You call me an idiot yet know NOTHING about me. Thanks to the internet you're some sort of genius.
OP seems to want to run stuff regardless, all I'm saying is he should stick with milder stuff with more known sides, such as test and hgh, instead of anadrol or whatever. Long term health consequences from a medium/low dose of these two are minimal. Hell I'd go as far as to say it's safer than for him to be drinking and doing other normal 19 year old ****. After what he's been through, if running some aas makes him feel better without putting him in risk, then why not. It is true that I would recommend he explains this to his doctor, but that's up to him, it's his health really, I'm just trying to give my non-medical opinion on how he can go about doing what he wants in the smartest way possible.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your concern aswell as reply.
Are you talking about 3 years for my natural test to come back? Or my leg? My surgeon from the top hospital in canada for trauma told me i woul be makeing a full recovery from this accident and that i would be able to start trying to run within this years end, but i can already run and most of the doctors are pretty amazed so im unsure of what you mean, And a few questions , wouldnt the hgh help with pct aswell? And i would not compare doing these drugs as something more serious or deadening than any other poison we put in our body such as the water we drink the fast food everywhere buddies of mine drinking 3x a week(i dont drink maybe once or twice a year) and on all sorts of prescription drugs caffiene exstasy coke ketamine, for their stupid parties, weed every single day , improper diet, etc, i do none of these and my diets okay for bulking right now, ide rather die from doing drugs for something that i enjoy doing such as working out its my favorite thing ever instead of partying and puting all sorts of other poisons in my body, if you know the saying 'pick your poison' thats all this really is, my legs shot for life when im 40+ the docs said it will start to hurt and cause me problems so why should i even care about it? My bodies ****ed forever now with all this metal, death looked me right in the face and said 'wats up' gave me a little taste of the fear of death, all i can say is im not afraid to die and disregard my 'health' for these means as i know now being 19 and KNOWING life is short, have to enjoy it and do what you love at all times and hey, if that means i can enjoy haveing the ability to gain the real experience of steroids because i love working out and adding this whole new experience to my character aswell as body and mind to my life than i WILL enjoy it for as long as it makes me happy and aswell as why not? Were all ****in dyin anyway?
As for you OP I do think you need to look at the bigger picture a little more. Don't justify putting yourself at risk just because you're going through some tough times.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Thanks for your concern aswell as reply. Are you talking about 3 years for my natural test to come back? Or my leg? My surgeon from the top hospital in canada for trauma told me i woul be makeing a full recovery from this accident and that i would be able to start trying to run within this years end, but i can already run and most of the doctors are pretty amazed so im unsure of what you mean, And a few questions , wouldnt the hgh help with pct aswell? And i would not compare doing these drugs as something more serious or deadening than any other poison we put in our body such as the water we drink the fast food everywhere buddies of mine drinking 3x a week(i dont drink maybe once or twice a year) and on all sorts of prescription drugs caffiene exstasy coke ketamine, for their stupid parties, weed every single day , improper diet, etc, i do none of these and my diets okay for bulking right now, ide rather die from doing drugs for something that i enjoy doing such as working out its my favorite thing ever instead of partying and puting all sorts of other poisons in my body, if you know the saying 'pick your poison' thats all this really is, my legs shot for life when im 40+ the docs said it will start to hurt and cause me problems so why should i even care about it? My bodies ****ed forever now with all this metal, death looked me right in the face and said 'wats up' gave me a little taste of the fear of death, all i can say is im not afraid to die and disregard my 'health' for these means as i know now being 19 and KNOWING life is short, have to enjoy it and do what you love at all times and hey, if that means i can enjoy haveing the ability to gain the real experience of steroids because i love working out and adding this whole new experience to my character aswell as body and mind to my life than i WILL enjoy it for as long as it makes me happy and aswell as why not? Were all ****in dyin anyway?
For the leg to recover.
The facts are your 19 sure you love lifting but that is not your life. There are so many more things out there that will bring pride and joy in the future. Think about your mid life, you might want kids, you might want a wife. Right now all you want is gains/heal but take a minute and consider the possibility that your priorities will change. You don't wanna be in your late 20's with ED, or other problems. All these thing are a possibility. Pct might kick your ass or it might be a breeze. (To each there own) but I will suggest doing this in moderation, everything is fine till you start abusing it. Also don't run milk thistle pick up NAC and run it 1200 a day.

How long have you been on cycle so far and what ya plan for pct?

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
For the leg to recover.
The facts are your 19 sure you love lifting but that is not your life. There are so many more things out there that will bring pride and joy in the future. Think about your mid life, you might want kids, you might want a wife. Right now all you want is gains/heal but take a minute and consider the possibility that your priorities will change. You don't wanna be in your late 20's with ED, or other problems. All these thing are a possibility. Pct might kick your ass or it might be a breeze. (To each there own) but I will suggest doing this in moderation, everything is fine till you start abusing it. Also don't run milk thistle pick up NAC and run it 1200 a day.

Or even better than NAC, get some TUDCA. Better for long term usage and much more effective. Also more expensive. Antaeus Labs makes a great liver support called Aegis, it has both TUDCA and NAC as well as some other goodies, and isn't overly expensive.

B

benchfromhell

Awards
For the leg to recover.

Im done with the anadrol as of yesterday i did 24 days of 50mg a day it was good i felt no sides other than speeded up acne which i dont really have any of aswell as water retention and very fast gains, started the hgh may 24 eod, threw in anadrol may 28 50mg ED for a week before i did my first test e 250 SUB Q shot in my abdomen fat, i guessanother thing to bring up is sub q, the 3 1ml shots ive given myself with the 23 g pin have been successful, so to the question how many days into my cycle im in its about just under a month, i will indeed try th recommended products you guys recommender for my next cycle as now my livers fine im done with the hulkdrol, hopefully i keep my gains from the anadrol and test and hgh with the anastrozole and provion combo.

B

benchfromhell

Awards
This is just an update week 7 day 7 my gains are through the ****ing 5th dimension im on a wreckless unattended WARPATH sent from the universal ONE inside of me my leg is basicaly healed i can squat like a wild bear i can run and my bench has gone up 100lbs from 205-315. Test e has me so engulfed in a psychosis of gains and feelings of invincibility aswell as feeling. Like superman can bench anything but anytime i feel that way i start feeling like yacking so i gotta sit down and let my unstoppable abilities wear off... So im restricted to what i do but anyways.. My bodyweightz 172 and shredded at the end of every night i get to over 180 i hot 181 the other night which was insane onviously it was water but from 155-172 of gains and 10lbs of water and food make me turn into the RED HULK at the gym i also have low bf ive nver ever been fat so im shredded like a dead body after a lawn mower incident... Anyways INjectinG 6iuz of GH today for some reason the second i inject 3 ius i feel it in my mind right away and i look in the mirror and my whole reality changes i transform into a rock solid grizzly from hell in metamorphisis bearanoid bipedal ultra form and everything around me goes
Black like im falling in a void but then.. The light appears and lightning strikes over me and a voice comes over the entirety of everything and COMMANDS ME TO GROW!! .. And after that i speed stomp to the gym like im havin a ****in panic attack because im so electrified.. And then the pump i get is so hurtful that i hve to sit down sometimes and just... Wiggle my arms and absorb all the constant free energy im creating around me at all times and absorb/ steaL everybody elses energy and then releaseind it during my sets.. Anyways im going to bench like a ****in DEMON FIRE HEAD NOW SO this was just an update BYE